Spoiler I should have read the ending

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sarrieta90, Feb 8, 2020.

1. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
    hi Kiki, i'm only at the 40th chapter so here, few answers
    1. Not Leticia (i don't want to be loved??), Trisha ;). As far as I am, we realize that she bewitched Lucas and that when Diana killed herself, he changed and Trisha had to give higher doses to keep his attention.
    Lucas, the suicide have affected him so much that Trisha's spells have lost their effect. He became a tyrant.
    Edwin, we know this from the chapters already translated: he died in the war.

2. She's trying to... but no. Here we have a super twist in the storyline.

3. In her second timeline, she has no choice. Instead of being presented as an equal of Diana (1st life), she entered the palace as a servant so she have to act differently. After remembering the first life, she begins to act to get closer to Lucas and drug him....another road for the same result !

4. She didn't. Edwin is helping her by introducing her to a super lawyer and associating her with big-money business. This business thing has the effect of angering the Empress (because of Sylvia) and punishing Diana by slapping and humiliating her (she makes her kneel in the rain, MTL is a little confusing here). Lucas intervenes and Trisha asks to stay at her bedside since it's her 'friend'... As Trisha remembered their last life, she decides to poison Diana and during the process, confessed to her having the memory of their previous life. Diana curses her, pulls out her dagger and commits suicide again (the super twist) !!! There, she lands in a kind of dimension where she meets the soul of the ancient Diana who explains to her her many reincarnations and the power of the dagger. Diana comes back to life at 18 and SHE STARTS HER FIGHT FOR REAL !

5. As said by Mimie previously, she was stabbed by Lucas. I didn't finish the novel

Last edited: May 29, 2020
  2. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess we don't get to see a gradual descent into madness. It's boom - she's a superlative enemy now. Too bad she killed her mother. Dad deserved it tho. wait... what did she do to her brother?

3. SamSam

Reading List:
    Link
    exactly ! to a point where it gets ridiculous !! Don't worry ;) she killed her mother AND her father ; she only saved her brother !

lazynoodles likes this.
  4. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Though I kinda like the plot twist a lot and can now get rid of Trisha in earnest now. Before she was handling her with kid-gloves because she believed when she reincarnated Trisha was thoughtless and greedy but still not "let's kill her already worthy."

Aj90 likes this.
  5. SamSam

Reading List:
    Link
    That's it! i'll send you spoilers step by step ; if you're curious about something, let me know;)

6. erdescollection

erdescollection Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where to read the novel? I'm willing to read all 180 chapters LOL

7. SamSam

Reading List:
    Link
    on ridibook ; you have to suscribe and ask for an adult access (if you're not korean, you have to send them your passport by hiding your photo, etc ; they just need to see your name, gender, age and they delete it). Enjoy !

heysobin and erdescollection like this.
  8. Kikimichu

Kikimichu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers XD Lol sorry about the names XD

SamSam likes this.
  9. Yuri1993

Yuri1993 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Duke Edwin the ML? I'm curious, I'm on chapter 16 now.

10. FalseNutrition

FalseNutrition Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know this is fictional but the eye color bothers me because there's no such thing as black eye in reality unless a person is sick or something. The title seems interesting though!!!

11. Rainystee

Rainystee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for giving us this amazing spoiler! Truly you are an angel <3
    No pressure for an answer or a detailed one, but what do you mean she starts to really fight back?
    Of course if you haven't gotten that far yet, it's completely OK.
    Again, thank you sooooo much for the spoiler!!!

12. SamSam

Reading List:
    Link
    you're welcome ;
    She is more resolute than ever after meeting the former Diana (whom she met in dimension, who explained to her how she had reincarnated multiple times without succeeding in beating Trisha. She tells her that she lost the daughter she had with Lucas and failed to save her. With this, she used all her "life credit": With each use of the dagger, she resurrects but later than the previous time. Like this, the actual Diana is back at 17. She's dying. She's back at 18.). So the current Diana decides to be more offensive, more direct. She summons Jerome (the super lawyer introduced by Edwin during the second life, an important character in our story) to recover the property managed by Sylvia, her title of Duchess (while she intended to take back slowly during the 2nd life) and maneuver differently with the royal family and Trisha. She launches an investigation into Trisha and her family (while Diana succumbed to poison during the 2d life, Trisha mentioned her red witch lineage.). She learns of the existence of a people deemed heretical by the Vatican (it resembles the inquisition) in the east of the empire; she suspects that Trisha's mother is from this tribe as she has no identity before her marriage to Baron Blanc, red hair with red eyes... she remembers the murder of Trisha's parents and decides to exfiltrate the mother under the pretext of suring her treatment.

i should use the button spoiler, or is it ok ??
    @lazynoodles @Kikimichu @sarrieta90 @erdescollection

Last edited: May 28, 2020
  13. SamSam

Reading List:
    Link
    So her first move is to recover quickly her properties and title. Then launch the investigation into Trisha and her origins. Third, she approaches the royal family differently.

During the second life, she had rejected Lucas. She met the Empress and told her that she did not want to get married (look above the result). This time, she goes to Edwin's mother who is the Empress's sister to tell her about her infertility and ask her for help... she's going to be disappointed (as far as I am, Edwin's mother is a shrew). BUT in this timeline, this is where she meets Edwin. He does not remember her but has the same attitude (intrigued but frank).
    Let's talk about the intrigues with the royal family later... Let's talk about our romance. In the 2d life, there was a certain reserve ; Edwin dreamed of Diana, fantasized etc but did nothing. Not there, Edwin is more direct than ever (remember the 2nd life already translated where he visited her in her room, they hold hands and exchanged a few kisses? in the 3rd life, Edwin goes straight to the point. He asks Diana to have their first night after agreeing that Diana could do anything she wanted (I forgot, in that time she told Edwin that she was infertile before he proposed the idea). They make love.

Back to our intrigues with the royal family. We'll see news characters = Marquis Shiraz or whatever is his name ; his daughter Vivian and Edwin's grandfather, Noah (who seems to be a big bastard).

14. Wisely-Temple

Wisely-Temple Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All I have to say is that we are probably going to go through a rollercoaster of emotions and us wanting to throw our computers. Either way, I'm here for it!

15. Chaimaebr

Chaimaebr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't expect it to be like this but it seems interesting so in wich chapter her 3rd life will begin?

16. SamSam

Reading List:
    Link
    exactly lol ; i saw some reviews, negative about the slow pace. I can understand it in a way but if you can read it in one go, it's ok.

i was also surprised. It begins at the 38th chapter when she woke up from her meeting with the previous Diana. Actually i'm at the 85th chapter (and it's really good ; at least i like it) ; she just won a major victory, i hope she won't sucide again... it would be too much !

17. erdescollection

erdescollection Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where do you read?

18. SamSam

Reading List:
    Link
    on ridibook i said it to you ;) and reviews, on naver.

I finished the novel. So we were at Diana's third resurrection.
    She manages to get rid of the royal family by approaching them differently. After Edwin's mother refused to help her, Diana meets Lucas. She plays comedy, cries and confesses to him being infertile, afraid to betray the royal family by keeping silent. She also tells him that she asked Edwin's mother, the Empress's sister, for help. Lucas doesn't react like he did in previous times and falls into the trap (even if he feels that something is off). The Empress finds out and becomes furious with her sister for hiding Diana's infertility and pushing her marriage with Lucas. There, Edwin and Lucas' grandfather suggests a fertility test performed by nuns before deciding whether Diana remains a candidate or not.
    It's panic for Edwin and Diana who have already consumed their love. Here I love Edwin, he wants to kill everyone. Finally, after a few moves here and there, the group of nuns covers Diana's loss of virginity and confirms her infertility in order to protect her. The Empress then decides to change the candidate and chooses the daughter of Marquis Chariz, Vivian (I liked this character). Lucas agrees, intrigued.
    Meanwhile, Trisha, who had been "fired" from Diana's Duchy, is currently working for the Marquisat Chariz where she becomes Vivian's "new friend" (we all know what it means). I forgot, Chariz makes Trisha testify during the virginity test to say that Diana never had her period to favor Vivian's candidacy...
    So Vivian becomes the new Crown Princess and arrives at the palace with Trisha in her luggage as a "best friend". BUT Vivian isn't fooled like Diana and realizes the true nature of Trisha... who's starting to get closer to Lucas.

Last edited: May 30, 2020
  19. SamSam

Reading List:
    Link
    We were already spoiled but here some details : Charlotte didn't die, she is seriously injured for protecting Diana from arrows and flames. Gray the butler, is actually a retired knight (rather like a ronin ex-samourai i love it). Trisha dies stabbed by Lucas who after a lightning bolt in the sky and BIM recovers his conscience, thanks to Edwin and Jerome who have managed to bring down the source of Trisha's evil power.
    Lucas then remembers the many lives they lived (he doesn't resuscitate but he recovers the memory of his previous lives). He remembers all the harm he did to Diana... and the death of their daughter. He goes mad with despair begging Diana to go back to get their child back... He ends up in a monastery with his mother, removed from his crown. Edwin and Diana became emperor and empress. The story ends with Diana announcing her pregnancy to Edwin.
    can't wait for the well translated story !! Let me know if you want to know something ; the story wasn't too bad.

20. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh what's up with this story why does she suddenly remember everything isn't diana supposed to be the only one who should've remember everything since she is the reason to rewind the past? Does it mean in past life also trashta manipulates that bastard to harm diana I know trashta is ridiculous but some brain should've put into her head instead of making the heroine into a Villain route they should've done some justice with this characters but looks like this trashy is always meant to be a villainess plus killing diana in 2nd life so she deserves it.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2022