Spoiler I stole the child of my war-mad husband/전쟁광 남편의 아이를 빼돌렸다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by magical_al00, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    K she's beating her maids we whips.the orig wife can proceed with death. And The MORE L better have a good reason for killing his child. He sounds like a wild animal

UneAmeSolitaire likes this.
  2. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. Can someone tell me who is the male lead? Thank you in advance.

3. Ilana

Ilana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo the long haired guy has a halo around him in the last panel of the promo... is he the ML?

Also I read somewhere else that the husband fell in love with a guy not a cross dresser... which one is it?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2021
  4. Twiggysan

Twiggysan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The guy is a cross dresser, so he is a she.

5. Screamletter

Screamletter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What!!?? So that "guy" is a woman???
    So we have a bi*** homewrecker here. I really hate that kind of woman

By.Eve, Nikibunny, Hazel123 and 4 others like this.
  6. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    It's so hard to find great romance novel. Every Asian author are obsessive with asshole and douchabag, tyrant scum man and Stockholm syndrome MC.
    What's wrong with author's brain to make killer and murderer husband as ML who kill five year child. So MC will forgive him. I get angry when thinking of him killing a child. I hope author doesn't white washing him and justice him by making his past pitiful like other Korean abuse novel.:blobdevil::blobangery::sweating_profusely::blobconfused::blobsad:.

Riji, Alexaaa_23, By.Eve and 45 others like this.
  7. Ice_Rose

Ice_Rose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not just Asian authors, I have so many bestseller English books with problematic mc or ml.
    Thoughtless is a bestseller and mc is a cheater, she is cheating on her boyfriend, she get better in second book but :blobexpressionless:... the only good thing about it is the ml. I read this book so many times only for him.
    Nevernight is a bestseller and mc is sleeping with the person who murdered her boyfriend.:blobexpressionless::facepalm::blobconfused:...like wtf
    The boyfriend came back from hell, basically crawling out to help her,only to see her with his killer... and they never even apologized.:blobwoah:
    This is is a long list...:facepalm:
    Honestly this villainess girls reincarnating in books and finding it different is not that wrong, looking from different eye, this characters are trash, even though we love them.
    I just don't understand why they think it's fun to write about this kind of characters.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
    Riji, Dofu, By.Eve and 34 others like this.
  8. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like the problem is that a story needs tension and conflict. Its most common story structure the beginning, the rising action, the climax, the falling action and the conclusion. In romance novels, the focus is the relationship so it kind of limits what kinds of conflicts you can have. If the author tries to focus on something other than the relationship, they run the risk of it becoming another genre altogether, like an action novel. There are only so many ways you can have conflict in a relationship, and i feel like the easiest is to have tension between the leads, so the reader well keep asking will they or won’t they. If the author doesn’t strain their relationship enough, you end up getting a situation where the readers aren’t interested in the conflict, so i believe most authors that have asshole ML’s overcompensate by making them too much of sn asshole.

9. Screamletter

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure about what i read because the MTL is hard for me to understand, but from what i got, noel borrowed money from ruppert to invest the barren island. She tell him that the island is the dwelling place of the dragon, the race who like to collect a ton of gold and silver. of course,Ruppert didn't believe and laugh at her even accuse her with an affair. After noel persuade him, he borrowed her the money with condition that noel should returned the money five times from the amount she borrowed and if she failed to pay the debt, she should be confined (?? im not sure) which is write in contract. So ruppert send his best knight team (one of them badmouthed noel because of teh rumour) to search the "fake" treasure and it turned noel words are true. They found dragon skeleton and many treasures like noel said before.

oh yeah, in their agreement, ruppert already agreed will apologized to defamed his wife bcs of affair problem. He agreed it because he was so sure that her wife words certainly a lie. And after the truth revealed, noel forced him to apologize as he already promised.

- we all know that noel whip her maid because of stealing incident but the rumour spread (even eyewitness) said that noel whip her because the maid made noel hair tangled when comb her. and ruppert more trusting that stupidly false rumour than her wife.

i really hope he is not the ml. he's really worst plus the incident he killed his own child

syofiaa, Bastian, aineria and 100 others like this.
  10. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler!

Lilazeaf, araarq and Screamletter like this.
  11. Screamletter

Reading List:
    Link
    this spoiler might be wrong bcs i dont understand korean :)
    -noel and rea have a mother daughter chit chat time
    -OG noel and ruppert never give rea any affection. It made lea become a child who's weighing a pain and even lie she likes study to received praised from her mother
    -The new maid named jenna accidently spilled hot water at rea hand. Noel treated it and before, debate with doctor (im not sure) about how he treat rea bcs she's a nurse in her past life
    -Noel choose to forgive the maid by order her to serve rea because she can't use her hand for a while and the good rumours about noel is spreading the mansion. The new maid discuss about how the rumours spread by their senior is not true about she's whipping other and her bad temperamental. Their conversation is overheard by ordin (ruppert aide), so he inform ruppert but he still didn't trust noel.
    -Actually, when ruppert first meeting with noel, he likes her because of her eyes color resembling someone whom he once saved from death (or is it otherwise? im realy didn't get this part). But day by day their realtionship get worsen so he didn't hope again
    -Noel thought the reason why ruppert kill her and rea is because of his curse. The curse can trigger him to kill people easily. if im not wrong, the curse is put by his own mother.
    -Noel thought to leave ruppert but can't do it because of rea, so she decided to observe him. She hope ruppert actually have a heart for his daughter but the result is so dissapointing. Ruppert really didn't care about his daughter at all. Because of that noel asked him to give some time to spend with rea as a father. Noel even tell him because of his indifference to rea, when that child draw them, she just blacked her father face because she didn't remember his face at all. But ruppert just said to stop this meaningless conversation and it hurts noel heart so much. How can a father didn't care about his child ?(she think so)

syofiaa, Dofu, aineria and 114 others like this.
  12. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Though i hope otherwise, hearing that the husband has a curse most likely makes him the ML.

13. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much for spoiler!
    oh, now not only he is a (soon to be) child killer but also uncaring father as well? when MC and her daughter left his ass i will throwing a party, and a festival is MC end up with someone else. not saying its all his fault or anything but since both of them doesnt trust each other why bother living together and just let her go living a better life somewhere.

14. Screamletter

Reading List:
    Link
    - mc treat ruppert injury. He ask mc where she learn how to treat wound (bcs it's not simple treatment, there's sewing wound too). And she just said it because sewing his wound isn't different from sewing fabric
    -Finally mc meet knight named arren who's actually aisha ren when play with rea. Aisha is wounded, so rea asked her mom to treat aisha. After that, aisha tell her that mc is different from the rumour, she is kind.
    - ruppert send many gift to mc for wound treatment but mc reject it and ask ruppert cooperation for give attention to rea but he reject it. Not sure bout that, but it turns out he accept it later

syofiaa, Dofu, aineria and 108 others like this.
  15. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    who is ruppert?

lil-mcfile likes this.
  16. Atty Antoniazzy

Atty Antoniazzy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really liked the promo of this novel, I would like someone to take it to translate.

lil-mcfile likes this.
  17. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ml

Gushishi likes this.
  18. Screamletter

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, as i guess. ruppert accept the condition to try give attention to his daughter
    -Noel has nightmare. she sees her rea crying called her and above her ceiling will fall. Noel try to protect her daughter with her body and she's awake.
    - So ruppert come to meet them and noel asked him why. He said he want to keep his promise to her.
    -Rea's body stiffen when she met her father and she said formal greetings to ruppert and call him marquis. That made Noel shocked, she thought how can a daughter call her father with his title not with dad/father.
    -Noel tell rea that it's okay to call ruppert father and ruppert said yes, i won't punish you if you call me father with a cold tone. and then noel stared at him with cold gaze hahaha
    -And rea tell them the reason wy she can't call ruppert father. Because noel, the one who's more often meet ruppert call him marquis so rea thought she can't call him father because she's really rarely meet her father to the point she forgot ruppert's face.

syofiaa, Dofu, aineria and 103 others like this.
  19. Screamletter

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont know yet, but maybe yes because he have a lot of scene