Spoiler I stole the child of my war-mad husband/전쟁광 남편의 아이를 빼돌렸다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by magical_al00, Aug 18, 2020.

1. rlnc

rlnc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well at one side i totally agree with you because revenge story are my favorite as well..
    however maybe the author theme in her/his head is thinking about second chances not just for the FL..
    i totally against child abuse and everything related to it however thinking the husband/father attitude changes, after less and less misunderstanding in their second time life.. maybe that's what the author-nim decided to try you know.. second chances for everybody

And regarding the Korean novel themes whereas all the guys are all scumbag.. i think it is not just in Korean novel. Considering the timeline, in all historical romance, the setting are pre-industrial era whereas there are no cars, hence they are only using carriage.. at those times, girls are considered worthless and are only good for for pleasure and reproduction. Mostly aren't allowed to go to school, they don't even bathed themselves. So having a scumbag environment is sometimes not an option they can have. Believe it or not, education and environment greatly effects one psychology. In comic yes, after death you can expect 180 degrees changes of character but in reality, even if you are given 2nd chances most of the people will sometimes still do the same mistake as that's what our brain/heart pattern way of work.

Thanks to the God(s) we are born during this time where woman are very independence and humans does actually have a lot of option to actually make our life better if we work hard and put effort.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
    clraei, Inasible, Th.ay and 7 others like this.
  2. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Except this is a fantasy novel where a lot of things are historically inaccurate to begin with. The fact that MC was able to leave her husband and take her daughter plus have other decent suitors clearly shows that she has better options in life. IRL historical accounts don't apply to anything in this novel at all.

In the past life, the husband was a piece of trash but still found new love and got a happy ending. In the second timeline, he is still trash yet will also get a happy ending if he is ML. He never suffers (in any significant way) for his misdeeds. Sure MC wasn't the greatest person before but it's pretty unfair that only she has to suffer to give that sh*tty ML his happy ending while he reaps all the benefits.

Where's the justice in that?

It really makes the relationship unequal and very infuriating to watch. It's always the woman who has to put all the effort to understand the man (as is the cliche with these kinds of novels). Especially, since in a lot cases, there other wonderful second/third MLs who never mistreats MC and even cherishes her from the start, yet the author would lobotomize their MC and make her extremely dumb so she rejects these poor fellows in favor of getting saddled with trash once more. Why have self-respect when you can be a doormat and give the undeserving ML your unconditional love and care in exchange for absurd amounts of angst and suffering on his behalf. Great message!

It's like the true protagonist is the ML and the MC is just the satellite love interest who gets chosen in the end. Makes you wonder if these types of novels are actually meant for women when they put ML on a pedestal while they make MC suffer everything when it should've been the other way around. Really just sounds like a typical male fantasy story pandered to dudes.

Asya.M, Plum2112, cjburaira and 35 others like this.
  3. L0GIC

L0GIC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mmm I just hope that he won't be the ML. I don't care if he has a sad past, killing a child is the worst sin. And besides, their relationship has already been toxic, so why force it? Raising a child in that kind of environment is a bad idea. I love kids so this kind of set-up for Rea just makes me sad. I hope MC finds a better man and a better father for Rea.

4. EustiaVissenna

EustiaVissenna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, can anyone spoils me if the daughter is the ML's daughter for sure? Bc in the last part of the promo chapter her eyes and the white hair dude's eyes are the same color :hmm:.

Not to mention his :blobshh: face.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
    lentilha, maenochka, beazacha and 6 others like this.
  5. Gushishi

Gushishi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Could not agree more!

6. L0GIC

L0GIC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao I was literally confused about the genetics here :blobjoy: I think white-haired, pink-eyed dude must be the biological father if science exists there, but then again, this is a fantasy world :blobjoy: Anything is possible :blobjoy: This dude could be the dad or Rea just has eyes that are lighter than red.

Th.ay, beazacha, MishaArnon and 2 others like this.
  7. Aldis

Aldis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If the husband is the ML, either the plot will be:

1. ItS aLL MiSundErsTandInG ML iS JuSt CaNt UnDersTanS bAsIc CoMmoN sEnsE!
    1b. Remember MC said she feels like being controlled? I wonder if magic/hypnotism in action (and if it does, it's justify the husband's original action because probably the scene are worse (but not! the child!).

or:
    2. Husband being the 2nd/3rd ML and MC goes with the best guy.

3. Lily Route. Hahahahahahaha
    4. Single Route. No, this is impossible for this genre.

Aaann that's how the Spoiler Thread become the Discussion Thread. Sorry. But I'm too, want to know what happen, especially with the 'feels like being controlled' part.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
  8. Dearest_Reader

Dearest_Reader 【I, Who Mewls In The Distance】【The Lazy Traveler】

Reading List:
    Link
    I am tired reading that every single MLs are hypocrites and overbearing from the original plot, only for the author to clean it up from the present plot! Just for MC and ML to be together, while the readers are satisfied that its all a misunderstanding.
    In my opinion, if the character kills another character. There must be a justified reason especially when it comes to the main characters.

MC don’t you ever get married again with that ML that killed you and your daughter!
    I am fine if, what you end up in the end is the 3rd ML or 2nd ML in the original plot. Because at least, they would do a good job to love you, protect you, and care for your daughter. Even if one of the MLs is evil, just make sure he loves you back and your daughter that he won’t kill both of you.

Unlike the ML that killed you, neglecting a child, and cheating on you for a crossdressing-woman in the original plot.
    I wouldn’t be safe, if I get together with a man that killed me in the original plot, he might kill me/cheat on me again in the future.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
  9. LooneC

LooneC Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Knowing that things are quite serious with the hunt, I ask: Does anyone know if there a secret translation going on?

- Thanks for the spoilers. The husband can rot for all I care, he doesn't deserve to be ML.

10. LePetiteReader

LePetiteReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, yes, Koreans have a problem with divorce, most of Asian countries tbh. When a someone is divorced, they are seen as problematic and are looked down on, it's not something like in the US or Europe where a person with 3+ divorces is considered kinda normal.

11. Pochoclo

Pochoclo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please!

Ps. Most women love bad/broken boys "project" that become sweet in front of their loved ones in real life too. Most of that women divorce later on or keep justifying them. So i think when i read this type of novel. It is the fantasy that they can REALLY change that makes them lovable.

Dofu, Mi shiru and evanesco99211 like this.
  12. yusa

yusa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i hope ML is Lieander, i want more spoiler please :blob_plusone::aww:

minakun likes this.
  13. karls

karls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i just hope that the husband will fall in love with her so much but she won't reciprocate his feelings. omg beautiful

14. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to know the ending! Someone please tell me is it ended with MC and her daughter leave her husband? Ibhope the ML is the black hair dude. The husband is ridiculously toxic and nothing will change if she really stays with him. So please anyone, just spoil me about the ending

15. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    yea someone please spoil the end

16. Ecstasy

Ecstasy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes the ending pleasee

17. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I MTL from naver, and it looks like she still end up with that pea brain husband. Damn korean authors. What's with the cliché

18. Jenniejenniejennie

Jenniejenniejennie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, looks like I'll have to drop this

19. Sherlockisk

Sherlockisk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please somebody tell me that atleast the MC makes the ML grovel, like that is the least you can do to make this somewhat bearable, make him run around and beg them to come back or forgive him. Idk, I want him to suffer a little if MC and the daughter will go back to him.

Drayne, Ice_Rose, Kyyiiq-q12 and 10 others like this.
  20. Suleblgc

Suleblgc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don' know which chapter but i remember a line from husband rupert to Noel;
    "I will never love you. So you can be my side forever."

But in the end they ended together. they said each other "i love you" in chapter 174

and chapter 175 (epilog) They have a new baby. His name is Adrian.

syofiaa, Ariary, AnnHime and 24 others like this.