Spoiler I Stole The Male Lead’s First Night

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by seabreezemojito, Jul 8, 2020.

1. fictionalwh0r3

fictionalwh0r3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is probably the male lead’s relative or his brother?

Mitsuki000 and Korleone like this.
  2. fictionalwh0r3

fictionalwh0r3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok I just look through the art blog and basically get the gist of the whole story and who the leads are. It look like there’ll be more steamy moments between the two ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)! And it look like they’ll get marry and have a baby near the end, but the ml needs to go to war—and then I think another blonde guy try to create some misunderstandings (that the Duke died during the war cus you can see the ribbon got tainted with blood). The villainess seem pretty *yandere*ish towards the Duke. The heroine look genuinely nice and befriended our mc. The brown hair girl probably her personal maid because the mc rescued her (from the bullies). Our main character seem strong and funny, I can’t believe she uses her fan to prevent the tea from splashing against her . The Duke seem nice ig? Like he’s not the typical *cold and distant* ML towards our mc and look like pretty affectionate around her, but he seem to get jealous easily tho. Does someone know who the brown-hair guy in the blog is??

AshleyMac1023, Ceu, Xi-hime and 24 others like this.
  3. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe they become friends. Ripley our FL is trying to set-up the Duke with her in Chapter 5 and it isn't working very well.

4. Reandayo

Reandayo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yo, I just skimmed through the naver site where it has lots of illustration of it and was confused with who is who like when
    a blondie male hits the MC painfully... I can't differ, is he the ML or just some canon fodder due to the story author that has obsession over blonde hair and blue eyes lol please tell me it's not the ML

anyway, it's not just a oneshot manhwa to promote the novel, is it? if its not please tell me the raw of the manhwa.

syofiaa, Xi-hime, OtomeAddict and 8 others like this.
  5. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ive put the link on the first page, I put it inside the spoiler tag “Raw Link Official” since day one

Reandayo likes this.
  6. Reandayo

Reandayo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    woops, my bad,, thanks for pointing that out :sweating_profusely:

seabreezemojito likes this.
  7. Thymelee

Thymelee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just started reading this today and the beginning is seriously giving me evil lady's hero vibes~ can't wait to know more :blobmelt:

8. Ilana

Ilana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can we all just laugh at the author poking fun of other authors’ obsession with blondes??? I cackled. Truly we need more dark haired and dark skinned people in novels —esp the femmes!

9. seabreezemojito

Reading List:
    Link
    yassss!!! Dark skin with silver/white hair will be hot

10. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *irrelevant with this novel*
    idk if you will be interested, but i'm currently reading a manhua with dark skin and silver hair as the ml. it's called the song of theodor

meyuh and seabreezemojito like this.
  11. hahahatdog

hahahatdog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some spoiler pls:blob_teary::blob_plusone:

12. fleurqv

fleurqv Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone: i need more spoilers im curious:blobhyperthink::blobhyperthink:

13. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pls? :blob_plusone:

14. chamenvade

chamenvade Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone here who know where to get the raw manhwa? The link given from naver is just 2 chapters for free (the other chapters will be opened per week,i guess). I want to read moooore!!

15. Vivixoxo

Vivixoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooooh I’m liking this one so far! I was really curious so I opened a few random chapters from the novel so here are some spoilers. Not sure if it’s accurate but anyone who read it, feel free to correct me if I’m wrong :3

This is chapter 70-71

So the guy who chokes her is not the male lead. He’s the prince. Apparently, during this time, the FL and ML are married and the ML is not present. ML is in the royal military so he’s away at war. Anyways, the prince tells the FL that the ML is dead and she gets angry and slap him cue the slapping illustration. At night, the prince comes to her room and he threatens her into marriage with him. Since ML is “supposedly” dead, all titles and fortune will go to the FL since she’s the duchess. The prince then tells her that he’s the one who kill ML. The prince hates ML so he wants everything that belongs to ML. FL starts to believe him because earlier, she was sent a bloody ribbon and necklace as evidence. So the prince is now on her bed, and he’s trying to defame her and make it seem like him and FL spent the night together to spread rumors cue the choking scene. FL decides to calm him down by showing fake affection like gently touching his face. She goes along with him and the prince is suspicious of her sudden change in behavior. He tells her to kiss him as proof. FL pretends to kiss him but ends up smashing his nose with some kind of object. Prince stumbles back and there’s blood on his face/hand. End of chapter.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
    Chorkie, CaelumBlue, saphhh and 78 others like this.
  16. Otakufujo

Otakufujo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. seabreezemojito

Reading List:
    Link
    Mitsuki000 and Shannonreidsumner like this.
  18. Otakufujo

Otakufujo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    for the game itself isnt translated yet and not in the app yet but other than that theres alot great story game in that app. totally recommended you to play it! :)
    Link to download the app :https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cinamongames.maybegv&hl=en_US

19. Vivixoxo

Vivixoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems like the FL and the original Ripley swapped souls/cursed by a witch. So the original Ripley is in FL's body living in Korea and FL is in Ripley's body. The curse was supposed to be broken over time but both characters did not want to return to their former lives. Original Ripley likes life in Korea a lot and FL is happy living in Ernel, so they end up living the cursed life forever.

In the end, ML and FL have two children. Twins boy and girl. The son's name is Henry and the daughter's name is Mary. The villainess gets sent to the monastery.

20. seabreezemojito

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuu

AR999, Kimonoforlove and Vivixoxo like this.