Spoiler I Stole The Male Lead’s First Night

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by seabreezemojito, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How about the prince after got smashed?

RavenHatter and Niveis like this.
  2. Nanavonbloedsinn

Nanavonbloedsinn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a translated novel version of this story?

3. Vivixoxo

Vivixoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Niaosaf Here you go:

FL is running away from crazy psycho prince who is now trying to kill her. After some struggles, he catches her and and goes full psycho mood. Prince calls FL his future wife and FL tells him who would marry a crazy guy like you. Prince says that he will marry her no matter what, even if it's just the body. FL is trapped and begins to think about ML. FL says that ML can't be dead because the male protagonist can't die (lmao true). As the prince approaches her, FL climbs over the window.

Dialogue went something like this:

Prince: So, are you going to commit suicide?

FL: Yeah

Prince: Hey, do you think that would stop me? If I say that I'd already had the first night with you, it's over. I'll tell them that you were struggling in the morning after having a very enchanting night. You were dizzy and fell off and died.

FL: Then why are you trying to persuade me?

The prince didn't say anything after. FL thinks this situation is ironic because she had also tried to escape the first night with ML as well. Prince appears to give up and tells FL to go ahead and die if she wants to be reunited with ML in hell. FL thinks again and changes her mind. She wants to live and meet ML again. Also, the window is not high enough to cause death. Maybe some broken bones but not death. FL tries to climb down but the winds knock her off and she falls down. However, ML appears and catches her! After a short reunion, ML throws a dragger towards the prince who is surprised to see him alive. Due to the loud ruckus, the servants who were sleeping appears. Prince asks what happened to the assassin that he sent to kill ML. ML explains that the assassin he (the prince) hired is part of a guild that is used by the ML so the ML already knew about the assassination request a long time ago. In fact, ML actually had people spy on the prince from the beginning. ML is smiling and asks prince if he had fun playing in his palm. Prince then tells him that the true traitor is his wife (FL).

The prince tries to defame FL, telling ML that his wife tried to seduce him and that they had an affair. FL desperately tries to deny it but the prince continues to sprout a bunch of nonsense in front of the servants. Silvia (FL's faithful maid) tries to defend FL's honor. The other servants also speaks up for FL. The chef even indirectly compared the prince to steak, saying how can FL go from a high quality product to one of lesser quality LOL. FL was filled with emotion from the support of the servants. ML smiled at FL and his expression showed that he was proud of her. It is also stated that the prince is the second successor to the throne. ML points his sword towards the prince and tells him that he withdrew his allegiance to the empire. ML gives prince two choice: die here or run back and cry to the emperor. I think ML let him off since it just said that he drew a line on top of the prince's eyebrows with his sword and that he missed the actual eyes because he was tired. After that, FL thinks she's still dreaming and ML tells her to touch him to confirm it. A very cute moment here. They kiss & make love ;) (the illustration of them kissing naked here). End of chapter.

Chorkie, Belle76, syofiaa and 116 others like this.
  4. Avery Very

Avery Very Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoiler!! Bless your heart:aww:

5. chax412

chax412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

man this was intense !! thank you so much @Vivixoxo for translating this !!

Vivixoxo likes this.
  6. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers. Gonna need that PM of that illustration if you don't mind

Shilky, Seiren88 and Vivixoxo like this.
  7. little_toastie

little_toastie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohmygee, tysm for these spoilers!!! :blobnosebleed:
    I can't help but laugh at how stupid the prince is.. hiring an assassin that belongs to ML's guild *pffft*..

Anyways I was just curious though, does this one have english translation that can be read here in NU?:aww:

Seiren88 and Vivixoxo like this.
  8. Niaosaf

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoaa, shamefull prince-_- and thank youuu for your hard work!!

Is in this situation they already have children?

Vivixoxo likes this.
  9. Vivixoxo

Vivixoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you go to this link: https://m.novel.naver.com/webnovel/list.nhn?novelId=789670
    Click on the novel's cover and it will take you to all of the novel's illustrations. There are 100 illustrations so one illustration per chapter. If you click on one of the illustration to make it bigger, there should be a number on the bottom left corner that shows which chapter it is from ^_^

No english translation yet unfortunately :'(

Not yet. They don't have children until the very last side chapter.

Also, Naver lets me open one chapter a day so if there's any illustration you guys are curious about, let me know and I'll try to read/summarize it ;)

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
  10. Niaosaf

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuu so muchh:oops:

Vivixoxo likes this.
  11. huda

huda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers if you don't mind I'm curious about the illustrations in ch 20 where the fl is hurt can you spoil us what happened to her?

Mitsuki000, Seiren88 and Vivixoxo like this.
  12. Zeras_heyyill

Zeras_heyyill Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, me too... I wanna know what happened...
    Thanks for the spoilers ^^

13. huda

huda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG! What the?? Hahaha I never thought that she would be faking such a scene and it actually worked XD she is really bold
    Thank YOU for the spoiler ><

Vivixoxo likes this.
  14. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers once again. Making a comment right now since I just read the manhwa updates. Never realized this was an actual adaptation (didn't get to read the middle comments in between my earliest comment here in this thread and my latest comments) so I WAS surprised. While I know there's a raw link, is there a newtoki link? Judging from the comments of the author of this thread and some users, seems like the raw chapters are locked or something?

Vivixoxo and Jukki like this.
  15. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Both novel and manhwa seems to be a Naver exclusive so they publish and access is only on their site. The first 3 episodes of the manhwa are free on Naver and the rest are locked so you have to pay to read the rest of the episodes. I'm trying to figure out how I can pay for the the entire novel as I want to read this one.

For the novel if you get an account you can sigh up to get 1 free chapter at 10pm. For the manhwa I believe you have to pay and there isn't a free chapter every 24 hours option like the novel.

The good news is there is a scantalator group that's taking on the manhwa and chapter 1-3 are out in english on the manga sites if you google for them.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
    Xi-hime, aneliese, Hypothon and 2 others like this.