Spoiler I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Irie

Irie Internet Bystander

Reading List:
    Link
    The translator put up a link for it atop the translated chapters https://ncode.syosetu.com/n8433eb/
    Good luck going down that rabbit hole :sweating_profusely:

2. KazenoTsuyoi

KazenoTsuyoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aawwww I’m touched

tisifone21, Bella94 and nielyti like this.
  3. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't he just the best?!?

4. KazenoTsuyoi

KazenoTsuyoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right❤️

5. AiNoKime

AiNoKime Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I joined this forum to post here. You guys save me from this torture and send me the link to the raws for the manga. My brain will melt if i can't satisfy this craving and i can't afford to lose anymore brain cells I have an exam tomorrow

chiri.ru, Khadz, Bella94 and 2 others like this.
  6. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    well, i didnt find it

7. AiNoKime

AiNoKime Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nawwwww. i am doomed, where do japanese people read manga online? i can search the japanese title for the raw

8. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    She didn't die in her past life. Maryjun stopped the prince into give her a death sentence. This is also one of the reasons that made MC felt guilty toward Maryjun and wants her to be happy. She was in prison when the time rewinded.

CaelumBlue, Khadz, Ang3Blue and 8 others like this.
  9. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like the prince, even if Violette's love wasn't "pure", to call her desperated request to find happines ugly and twisted, he didn't even try to know her, didn't he? and judged her. I hate man that fall for the woman only after she doesn't love him anymore like they want only the challenge to chase her, or because since she is indifferent to you she look smart and worthy now? girls like Violett exagerate in their chase because they kept being rejected, if the prince tried to know her, she would have calmed down and show her true self, but how can girls like Violette do this, if their crush doesn't even try to see below the surface? the prince has lost his chance in the first life and he doens't deserve another. But I think he soon will be out of the competition, since I feel he will get charmed by "pureness" of Marinjun.

10. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think Violette's father has a Master plan to ruin her. I feel he is too dumb for this. I think he is simply a bastard that doesn't love her, but since she is his daughter he feel obligated to raise her and he also can't get rid of her because it would go against law of something since she is the first born from the legittime wife or he doesn't want the noble society give him trouble. There are gossip for Maryjun even though having or marrying a mistress is legal and common, let's imagine what would happen if he did something really against the nobles social rules.

11. AiNoKime

AiNoKime Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did these people read ahead? How do they know all these spoilers? i only have this as story to read ahead and it doesn't make sense...

12. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it all in a go this morning LOL I seached it with google using its japanese name you can find it in the novel.updates page, clicked the first link, you should enter syosetu' site and then MTL it

Suzune likes this.
  13. Shaiyamine

Shaiyamine Reader of Novels, Slave to the Screen

Reading List:
    Link
    tHaNk yOu
    :blobhero:
    tO mTL I gOoOoooo

Aoi.Caelum and Irie like this.
  14. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Warning. Your English will never be the same.

15. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    It's never said Violette died, true, but I assume she did since she rebirthed. Well, the alternative is that someone(s) may have used some dark ritual, etc. to cause time to go back. Or it's a miracle. LOL, we still don't know enough yet.

16. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    if this was a magic world setting I would have a little headcannon that Yurin rewinded the time to save her LOL with Yurin all is possible LOL

17. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like people are willing to go easyy on the mc becusse shes well the mc. It's true she had a really bad childhood but that does not excuse her behavior to a random girl in her first life. Obviously she's changed and itll be nice to see her on that journey

And honestly what's with all this sister hate. Isnt she like 10? The way some peole in this thread are painting her to be Cersei. Again MC bias I guess. This isnt a story where the sister was manipulating stuff behind the scenes. She got there through her own choices and I dont get how people dont see that

kaedeyuuki, Khadz, Khloud2003 and 5 others like this.
  18. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's kind of the same feeling of that other novel, "my fiance fell in love with my sister". It's the little sister's naivety that people hates. She knows that her big sister loves that person, but she acts oblivious and be ambiguous with that person nonetheless. Her weird obliviousness to her surroundings and the beloved new found sibling seems too far fetched. So it's natural to assume it's a white lotus act. Though I do agree with the first part of your comment, MC was really unreasonable at her first life even though she had her reasons and she had to pay for her actions in the eend. Reading through how she owns up to it is satisfying and I love how her character turned out to be now.

19. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally agree, I keep pointing this out in all other sister novels. most of the time MC is as bad as the villain. there was this other novel that the villain had the similar circumstances and when I said she could be an MC in any other novel people grilled me. it was virtuous woman needing a man or some #$%^/@. i mean the villain was the same never really loved, lost her mother at a young age, was a pawn for her father. she was killed by MC and who gets the second chance the MC why? no good reason but she had another man loving her o_Oo_Oo_O.
    I am happy in this novel at least the person, who was treated unfairly from the childhood gets the second chance.

20. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone got a story, its the pov that gets chosen.

This is a redemption story, she trying to redeem herself in this timeline.