Spoiler I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Marshalanime

Marshalanime Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, we actually got a scene with the mother? I skipped a few of the pages on this thread so I must have missed it. I'm honestly surprised, I was sure she'd be just some background character with how the author used (or rather didn't use) her in the beginning of the story. Though if she's trying to butter up to Vlo now instead of sooner then I have to question her intelligence. Sure, you don't want to risk pushing your meal ticket away by being too forceful in establishing a relationship, especially since bio mom just died, (regardless of how abusive she was since she wouldn't know for sure if Vlo still had feeling for the woman) but she never even struck up a conversation with Vlo before as far as I can remember. What's her plan? Ignore the family heir until it looks like she might want to kick us out and then switch it to mommy mode? Yeah, no, like that would ever work.

Elvirgo, MiserableSOUL and Jukki like this.
  2. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah from what I've heard/read it was pretty unnerving, and Violette herself was pretty put off from the experience too.

MiserableSOUL and Jukki like this.
  3. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep!

Seems like crap dad was trying to keep his family away from her, but while he was meeting with grandpa Vio's stepmom met with her and it freaked Vio out.

Considering the fact that Vio took after her father more than her mother, and she commented on how both her stepmom and her mother had the same expression...

4. Marshalanime

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh god no... just... no... This family is cursed.

5. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish that piece of shit sperm donor of Violet gets cuckold by his so called wife!
    Kicked, beaten, humiliated and thrown out all in the worst way possible
    Lives the rest of his life being hated by entire world as rat
    Gets nightmares of Violet's mom.
    Then after some more torture which contents our hearts, that shit can die

MiserableSOUL, Jukki and DOHere like this.
  6. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like most of us would be satisfied if he got his comeuppance. Like, if Vio get's engaged to Yulan and marries into his family instead of the other way around, and the family is left to some random cousin instead of crap dad and he's left with an ironic "happy ending" where he didn't actually gain anything.

I mean, it's not like he's a REAL duke. His wife is a commoner and his daughter is a siscon.

Either way, I doubt he'll be able to justify his behavior after Vio practically ran away from home hysterical, bruised, and in nothing but her PJ's. And right after he and his father-in-law had a conversation lol

Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
    Elvirgo, Khadz, DOHere and 2 others like this.
  7. Cagalli

Cagalli Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope the end Game is Yulan..

ArkiV_10 likes this.
  8. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point, Yulan end is all but assured (unless we got plottwist where either something tragic happens to one of the ship), also the same amount of assurance of cr*p dad's comeuppance. His delirious, time-limited happiness is wearing thin, but at the same time, a cornered man COULD do ANYTHING like say, not going down alone

9. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just hope the end is near to put us all out this misery

Azure_1802, DOHere, ArkiV_10 and 6 others like this.
  10. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    Doubt he'll get much of a chance to be alone with Vio lol

11. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well turns out it was Mari in the last cliffhanger and I finally get what bothers me most about this novel
     I noticed it was morning. I met Marin yesterday, and I have only a vague memory from it. Perhaps I was relieved to see her, the boundary between dreams and reality is ambiguous. To be honest, I remained vague for a while after waking up. I'm not good at falling asleep and dreaming, but I should have been quick to get up. Ever since yesterday, I feel like I'm floating in the air.

"Violet, why don't you still take a day off?"

"Okay, thank you"

"That said, the spoon has been empty since a while ago."

"What?"

When I was told that, when I looked down, there was a soup that hadn't lost a single drop. Speaking of which, I feel that my mouth has never been filled, whether it's delicious or warm. In other words, did I always put my mouth on an empty spoon?

I imagined a stupid figure, and my cheeks got hot. Soak a golden spoon in the golden soup this time to deceive. It's a little steamy, but it's not too hot prepared by Marin. As you can imagine, the consomme in his mouth, ignoring Marin's gaze, does not have the heat to attack his tongue. It's a little darker, brighter, and definitely delicious than the one I usually drink. Violet likes vegetable soup made by Sisui, which has a lot of ingredients and a soft taste.

I thought I didn't have to look back because I had Marin out of that house. It may be a little terrible and regrettable that he can't eat what he makes.

"... Hey, Marine"

"How did you do?"

"What's going on at home?"

“…………”

"I was only dedicated to Marin, and I think it's okay because I've reduced my involvement with other children as much as possible ..."

There are now two types of servants in that house. The ex-wife, the one who has been with Violet's mother Bell Rose since he was alive, and the one who took care of the three in the villa. Of course, there are many people who have tolerated the treatment of Violet, not to mention the latter, but there are many who have been thinking about it. The first was Marin, and the chef Shisui.

From the time Bellrose was alive, the more he tried to protect, the more he was hurt and many sacked. Those who remained, squeezed their teeth, endured, endured, so that they could at least be near this child. When my mother died and I thought that the load had finally dropped, the return of the owner increased the load for two more people.

Naturally, I was annoyed. Whether it was my employer or my salary, I was deeply despised and simmering. But I still knew I had to endure. Even Marin, who should be more indignant than anyone else, is not allowed to act as her shield and bite into the enemy in order to be near Violet.

After all, what if the servants were dismissed after they were dismissed? 

What happens to Violet, who is more hurt than anyone else?

He should have been a victim, but he would be scolded, cursed, and punched until it broke. And someday he will be killed.

Every time I imagined that, no one got stuck. Whether you know that kind of concern or not, in any case, keep a distance from many violets so that no one will lose their job because of themselves. As a result, with the exception of Marin, who remained as an exclusive member, at the very least, pay attention so that no one can see it.

I don't know if I should say that fortunately, but at least no one in my dad's sight would be able to wipe Violet's back out of the house unplanned. You shouldn't be stuck with such unreasonableness because you were close to Violet or you were serving by your side.

"If I had Marin, I was going to go back."

"If I were left, I would have ashed them with the mansion, whether they were on fire or on. So that Violet couldn't return."

"eh"

I was even more surprised at the expression when I looked up at Marin who made a noisy remark.

The sunset-colored eyes are narrowed, and the corners of the mouth draw a beautiful curve. The short hair shook in the same direction as the head was tilted, as water flowed. Its face, which is associated with frosty beauty, is gentle and soft, and is colored with a smile that makes everyone feel compassionate.

Does Our Lady laugh with such a face?

"There is no place for you to return. You don't have to go back anywhere. Violet is heading to the place you want to go back. It's your place to go."

Marin on his knees took Violet's left hand. Wrap it with both hands and stroke the instep many times.

Like engraving each fact, letting it dig in. Strong and gentle, I will tell you.

"I'm here. I'll be with you forever. Let's go with me, everywhere."

I've been waiting for this day to come.

I can finally say this word.

"There is nothing to fear"

What's bothersome ? Violet asks a straight question that just about everyone wants know the answer to. The author then fills with background that everybody understood 100 chapters ago, then finally launches into what tries to be a bright tomorrow moment, but BUT NEVER ANSWERS THE DAMN QUESTION !!!

@theilikepie
    The chef showed up a few chapters ago. At first I thought he was a MTL artifact.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
    Bastian, Grace34, Elvirgo and 16 others like this.
  12. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Just to be sure, but is the question, wht is happening at home? Well... this was essentially a Marin POV update. I'm honestly surprised we have one more pro-Vio servant, the chef. I wished he was a recurring character. If I was evil enough, I'd even wished he poisoned the food of the two parents, clearly by then Vio contrary to her age could be the head much earlier and pardon him or even reward him)

Elvirgo, Mikaa, Xxr and 2 others like this.
  13. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also where tf did the chef character come from and why was he never ever mentioned before.

Elvirgo, miso_soup and Hypothon like this.
  14. Marshalanime

Reading List:
    Link
    Now, I could just be misremembering this since I haven't gone back to doublecheck but the chef was mentioned briefly in one of the first "family" meal scenes. Something about Vlo mentioning inwardly that the chef always knew what to make for her but writing him off as an since he was on her father's payroll. Or something along that line. Other than that one scene at the beginning of the story I can't recall a time where he's mentioned.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
    Mikaa, MiserableSOUL and Jukki like this.
  15. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    Guess we'll find out how things stand soon lol

(Ch 200, Vio finally meets her grandfather)

(Ch 999, The story finally ends with Vio's family basiclly being absorbed into Yulan's (think there's a name for it) and the crap dad is left with his ironic "happy ending." Basically a quiet life as a nobody in some village.)

Elvirgo, Mikaa, SueVal and 2 others like this.
  16. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So isnt he author milking this novel. Cause i read this years ago and seems like theirs not any plot development.

korean novels end within 200 chapters
    Japanese novels chapter 200 and still no development
    Chinese novels chapter 2000 and were still in firts arc

Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
    lan2001h, kawaii12345, SueVal and 5 others like this.
  17. tamakosan

tamakosan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    some classic ancient Chinese might ending in 100 ch, but rarely found one (like "to be virtuous wife") but most likely overly drama with none sense plot and drag too long, that make me stay away from them.

Azure_1802 likes this.
  18. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chinese novel... The one i usually read end in like 3000 chapters or more..

19. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It feels like in the Chinese novels, stuff does happen. Even if it's the same face slapping, at least it's of different characters. In this novel we have the same few actors doing the same actions.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2020
    Khadz and kawaii12345 like this.
  20. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was looking for female names online and found the name Claudia. I finally understand why our author named the prince this way. Guess what! Claudia means lame! What a fitting name for him. The author has quite a sarcastic way with words.

That aside, I wanted to know if Claudia still keeps pestering our MC? Does he ever get reprimanded for this?

Anyway at this point, I wanna see the downfall of shitty dad, power-greedy step mum and the idiot and self-centered step sis so bad! Honestly reading that Manga makes me so mad and I feel like shouting "Can't u just give vio some space?!"

miso_soup, BooBoo, Zyphera and 4 others like this.