Spoiler I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    MC female best friend,, (not her maid,,)
    Rozeta,, is in reality two faced
    She is manipulatibe b!achh with desire to rule and control others
    She befriended MC because she knows she 'liked' prince Claudia,, and she thinks its beter to be friends with hard to control rival

Yulan noticed her hidden self even before they first talked with each other.
    Good boi
    Sorry if someone gave a spoiler about this before,,

2. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please don't tell me another villain is gonna pop up when the family problems haven't been resolved yet?

3. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh,, in the recent raw chapters it was sorta resolved,, i don't know much,, becc MTL is messy,, and i didn't read every chapter,, but from what i understood:
    I think MC was kicked of of (rightfully) HER house,, w/ twisted ankle,, Marin found her,, then Yulan found them and said something like:

"Vio,, we're engaged,, thanks to ur grandpa,, who doesn't care a d∆mn bout u but only think about country (if i understood correctly,, at that part Vio trought that it must have been rlly hard for him to come to an agreement w/ her grandpa,, when in reality Yulan blacmailed him to do it ^^ good boi) ,, sorry for not contacting u 'bout that.."

Now MC have a lil break from school,, and she will live with Yulan.
    She was rlly happy that he gave her presents becc he knew her tastes (in dresses and akcessories, even trought she did not wear what was maching her tastes)
    And Vio wants to know about what Yulan likes too.
    etc.

And i don't think she will be a real villain,, just hard to deal with girlie,,

4. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well last time it was the weight of clothing

165. The name of what was engraved in my heart

It's like a dream ── I have such a clichéd impression over and over again.

It was such an illusion, ideal, and incredible happiness.

× × × ×

"On your way home early"

"Did you arrive to say sarcasm?"

"It's ridiculous. I thought it would be slower, because I was worried about the appearance of the young lady."

"That's you too. I just want to pick you up."

Shisui, who is in the driver's seat, calls out to Yuran who got into the car without looking back. I didn't come down to open the door, I was in the middle of a conversation to start, and as a driver, it was a good point to fail. If anything, the driving itself is very rough. It seems that it was originally used only for procuring ingredients, so it may be unfamiliar with driving to carry people.

However, I didn't feel like pointing out the one-day driver only for today.

"Did you look fine?"

"Where is your standard of energy?"

"It's okay to use the boy's standard, not my standard."

"... I was calm, but I can't say it's perfect, both of us."

"Well, that's right."

He holds the handle with one hand and holds the cheek stick with the other hand. Even so, he still has the status of digging into the center of the country, but for Sisui, Zilant is no different from the children there. It seems that he doesn't feel the need to speak and act excessively politely, stretching his shoulders and elbows so as not to upset Zilant. I don't care about Zilant either. Shisui's job is not to be Zilant's foot.

"I told Marin about you."

"Don't you be surprised?"

"I was impatient if I really hit him."

"When I said it, I was going to make a joke, but I didn't expect to do something similar."

"I definitely wanted to see the scene."

And I wanted to open a big mouth and laugh. Even if it is a big incident that leads to dismissal for Shisui, it is only an exhilarating spectacle for Zilant. I'm sure the pieces aren't interesting, but it's just right to ridicule that man's pride, self-esteem, and other hearts.

It's a pity that I wasn't there. I wanted to trample on my unconscious face. It is unbearable to come to the victim's side just because he lost consciousness. If you don't oppress the dead corpse as if you were whipping it, you wouldn't be disappointed if you oppressed it.

"So when will I get to work?"

"You can get it the day after tomorrow. At first, it's from the place where you select and arrange the tools and change them to your specifications."

"I'm rather grateful to be able to speak out from there."

"The day I'll take Vio-chan is still undecided because I'll only consider her condition. If I don't like Vio-chan, I'll have to start over."

It was an urgent task for Zilant to prepare a house for Violet to spend after leaving the hotel. Unless some stupid father went out of control, he would have pondered more and built Violet's ideals, but now that it doesn't come true, he must urgently create a place where he is not uncomfortable. .. The princess's ideal castle will be considered by two people when everything is settled down.

"... It was long"

A small voice falls into the car, which is not very wide, without even echoing. There is no sense of accomplishment in his voice in the face of the result of his continuous impatience. It made a sound like giving up, accepting the shadows that were highlighted because it fulfilled his wishes.

I don't want to remember it, I want to forget it, but it's always in the corner, alerting me and making it unstable. It does not lose its sharpness over time and remains stuck in the throat. It may be a hallucination, but in reality, it may disappear as a fog the moment you touch it. But if I was really there, I wouldn't be able to move, just thinking that it would be the happiness I have now.

In a soft and purulent place in Zilant's chest. At the key point where it started to rot so fragile that it sank while spouting blood without putting a little force. The feeling of "lost" still sticks to me.

A wound that will never heal no matter how hard you try.

The trauma that Zilant will carry and live in the future.

(... Is it okay if it doesn't disappear?)

As long as you love Violet, the lost past will strip Zilant. Aiming for the moment of first-class happiness, the devil whispers in his ear not to forget. That's fine. I like it.

Because this is Zilant's scream for fear of losing Violet-a proof that he loves her.

Now it's thinking about house hunting

P.S. I think it's still The Day That Never Ends

5. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which needs to be read with the song that never ends in the background.

windtear likes this.
  6. Ocefossa

Ocefossa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n8433eb/
    -----------------------------
    162. This connection is called murderous intent (2021/01/27)

I'm sure I'll never forget it.

Speaking of him, if I were to be her, I wonder how many days my happiness will be renewed. Still, the day when that happiness began. This time I knew that just putting my hands together, sitting next to me, and laughing would fill my heart. The first time I was born that I was happy to be born, the one next to you.

I won't forget, I can't forget.

Today, I decided to live with you with the engraved memories of today, which will never fade.

× × × ×
    (Yulan’s POV)

"I've thought about it, for the time being I wonder if can stay in this room for a while. I hope finish school from here as well." Violet spoke gratefully, "Thank you…for everything."

"I prepared it for myself until I decided where to live,” he offered, “but that's a good idea while you relax here as much as you want."

This is exactly what it means to be completely exhausted. If it was true, I was planning to pick up all the houses, so this is still not enough for Yulan.

Violet was afraid. She has no power or money at the moment and had no choice but to completely depend on Yulan. Violet drooped her shoulders in guilt at being such a burden. She needed time to get used to relying on someone for anything.

Yulan though was having fun and it brought him happiness to be so needed. He wanted to give it his all.

"Is it possible to go to school by the test?” he wondered, “If not, I'll tell you."

"That's okay. I don't have any problems physically,” Violet reassured him, “my injuries are rather light."

"I wish I had done more,” Yulan relented, “then, when your injury is healed, I'll come to pick you up. We’ll go together."

"Yeah, thank you."

To be honest, he wasn’t sure if the school was completely safe. Maryjun would probably want to get in touch with Violet somehow and there is no guarantee that Claudia or anyone else will not be Violet's enemy. There only Gear on campus that he could determine was not an enemy. However, that Gear was by no means an ally either.

"Then I'll be back soon ... Marin-san, can you go out with me for a while?"

"What?"

Yulan stands up after drinking the contents of the cup and turns his gaze to Marin, who is waiting by Violet. Unexpectedly, Marin’s eyes inadvertently flicked to her face. Violet was also confused at the mysterious request. Yulan did not lose his beautiful smile. The light tone is neither sweet nor soft towards Marin. Somewhere, there was no temperature that was soaked in the lines.

"I have Marin's clothes and daily necessities underneath with Vio-chan. Can you sort them out because I can carry as much as I like?"

"Of course it doesn't matter." Marin replied.

"Vio is resting here because of her leg injury!"

"Isn't it a big injury?"

Yulan rejoined, "I've decided to doubt only Vio's ‘OK’ and ‘No big deal’."

"I think it's a decision."

"Marin ..."

The sullen expression is just the impression that Yulan and Marin are cute. In fact, Violet has a leg injury and can't be left alone by two people who are both overprotective. If possible, he didn't want her to walk around too much indoors. Though he restrained himself from saying anything to that point would be stressful.

Above all, there was something they wanted to talk about. For both Yulan and Marin.

There is information he wanted to exchange where Violet would not overhear and that she cannot be told.

"Then, I'll come again."

"Then I will go, Ms. Violet." He flutters his hand, smiles and laughs with the same kindness as they both left Violet.

They walked silently in the corridor. The moment both got into the elevator and felt the door closed and started moving, two pairs of eyes with smiles cooled as the temperature dropped. The golden color was dull and the sunset color was stained with blood whereas a few minutes ago they were simmering with love and decorated with happiness.

"... So, what do you need?" Marin asked bluntly.

"I noticed."

"You know Violet's tastes,” Marin challenged, “and you're not interested in my tastes."

"... I am relieved I’m the person you expected me to be."

"Me too."

They spoke without even looking at each other while facing forward. One doesn't have to look at the face to understand. Surely, they are just as indignant with the same thing in their hearts, with similar expressions and emotions. Both knew that neither courtesy nor amiability was needed now.

Since the time for cutting two people is limited, they didn't feel the need to look at the mood in vain. To convey what you need concisely and correctly. That's all they needed to communicate with each other.

"I informed the people at home about you. If you contact me under Marin's name, they'll connect us right away."

That day, she didn't immediately contact him. That increased Violet's injuries. Originally, Yulan wanted to get rid of the servant's dismissal, but he can't imitate it without parental permission. Instead, he reviewed the Ho-Ren-So in various ways along with the engagement.

Do not connect to Violet except for Yulan. On the contrary, all communications that come to Yulan should be communicated quickly and reliably. Not only Violet, but Marin, who is by her side, is no exception.

"I'll prepare for Vio-chan's future, as I said earlier. I'm going to treat you as Vio-chan's exclusive from re-employment, not as a wedding tool. It could be used as a hostage again. "

"Well ... let's file a retirement notice a few months before the two of us enrolled."

"I'll leave that to you. I'm not going to return Vio to Vahan's house anyway, and it shouldn't be a problem when a new house is decided. This one will be signed by you later."

"That's right ... Either way, I think it's better to go back once."

"At that time, I'll let you go home with me, so please contact me."

"Understood."

Yulan had already been planning for it, so he was sure he could finally make a move. He had been preparing a house so that by the time he graduated, he had a place Violet could spend time instead of the Vahan family villa. He got the permission for his engagement, but there was a lot of wasted time because of the old. It's nice to have been given an excuse to pull Violet out of that house, but it is an unpleasant miscalculation when he thought the price is a bruise on her cheek.

Fortunately, Yulan had the financial resources to prepare high-ranking accommodations and a residence that could be freely used and immediately, so he managed to do something about it.

"When asked, tell the other servants this story, but be selective about which person you choose to confide in. It's annoying if you give information to a bad guy and get in the way."

"That... I think you can tell if you asked Mr. Shisui instead of me."

The luggage delivered by Yulan was also selected by Shisui and other servants loyal to Violet. Then, at least, he was more familiar with the entire situation around her rather than Marin, who has focused only on Violet.

Yulan throws a bomb at Marin, who has thought about it involuntarily, with a smooth tone.

"Ah ── If that person is a person, that house was dismissed.”

163. A story of trust with nothing (02/17/21)

(Marin’s POV)

"What?!" Marin exclaimed.

The maid look at Yulan, stunned. She was both astonished and frustrated. She couldn't see anything he was feeling. He stood with a calm indifference, completely opposite of Marin. In fact, Yulan may not be as interested in Shisui as she.

Yulan, who thrust his hands into his slacks pocket and left his back on the wall, just silently glanced at the speechless Marin. Marin didn't realize that it was waiting for this question. She just couldn't control the questions that arose.

"No way, really hit me ..."

"Well, I declared that person would hit me."

Marin laughed mirthlessly. A distorted smile that mocked people. If she look only there, it's a very rotten personality. If you're on Violet's side, she wouldn't complain about the inside, but if you didn't know anything, you would have been very cautious.

"But sorry. I didn't hit it, I threw it, but the answer was correct."

"Nah ... geta"

"That guy was angry and was about to ruin Vio's room. When Shisui stopped it, Vahan resisted, so he threw it reflexively."

The explanation was so mater-of-fact that Marin seems to be convinced, but it's not as simple as the words.

If it's just about pure muscle strength, it's overwhelmingly superior to Shisui. The head was tall and has a good physique as it is, but the muscles of Shisui who also do hard work and the good style are different. She didn’t any experience in martial arts, but Marin feel tough as she used to the rough labor.

However, what lies between employee and employmer is "power" that is different from pure strength. For whatever reason, no one is willing to keep a cook who has thrown his employer away-normally.

"He wasn't punished because Vahan didn't hit the table, but it seems that he got fired. I heard it when I received the package, but I don't know the details."

"Oh, that's why ... the owner."

"... Come on?"

Contrary to Marin's tense expression, Yulan had no worries. It even felt like he had this time to spare because of the lack of stress. Marin's question is that he is not interested in fragments. It is not indifference to Marin, but sincere indifference to what Marin asked.

"It seems that he wasn't conscious for a while after hitting the ceiling, but he seems to have handed him a dismissal, isn't he already awake?"

It's a line that makes it difficult to judge whether it should be reassuring. Marin can stroke her chest because she isn't exposed, she isn't subject to punishment, and Shisui's safety is established, but it's not a good thing for an interpersonal person. It would be important to just hit the head, but if you lose consciousness, death must be the one who goes astray.

Still, Marin didn't think of anything. She was relieved that Shisui wasn't punished, but that was all. Rather, she just remembered being stupid.

"If you're not dead, it's the same as unharmed."

"……I agree"

Marin wonder what that is. It may not be right to have such an impression when a person is literally hurt.

If they were dead as they were, they wouldn't have any feelings for that man or that house. And it will not boil in the future. It was the same kind of emotion that people wanted to get rid of pests, and it was such a light murderous intention.

"I'm working on hiring Shisui here, so don't worry. But don't let Vio hear you. Like you, I'm going to quit and get a job again."

"Of course." Marin agreed.

Violet will surely blame herself for everything if she learns of his father's injury, not to mention Shisui's dismissal. It's not a kindness or feeling of that dimension, but a self-loathing because she’d been oppressed. The resulting thought circuit that would have created was, ‘it’s my fault because I was told that it was, the fault does not change just because I was away from the cause.’

In the old days, it was therefore fierce. She wanted to blame someone because she would inevitably spiral back and blame herself thinking, ‘I'm bad’. Violet couldn't stand her self-hatred and attacked others, and when she hated herself more, she attack repeatedly. It was the worst vicious cycle, but it was much healthier when it was screaming and screaming, rather than trying to accumulate everything inside and die slowly like it is now.

It's been said that it's her fault, even though it's not Violet's fault. So, in a sense, it was normal for the five bodies to be upset and rampage if it wasn't Violet’s fault.

"All I can do is believe and leave it to you."

"I'm honored."

The elevator stopped with the sound of a bell. The feeling of floating that Marin felt faintly disappeared, and the gorgeous lobby spreads out at the end of the slowly opened door.

There are no more words between the two who have discussed the information they want to share. There is no piercing sharpness, but rather nothing air that feels nothing. If you are not comfortable, you will not feel anxious. It was that kind of silence and that kind of trust.

164. Know (03/11/21)

(Violet’s POV)

" Yulan really knows you well, Miss Violet, doesn't he?"

Marin, who returned with a number of hanger racks, laughed as she greeted Violet, saying that the opening was the best. With a mixed expression of various emotions, as if she was amazed and impressed.

Violet, who leaned her head to the side, showed Marin a lot of clothes and accessories. The reason why the dark colors are lined up and each piece of clothing feels less voluminous is probably because it is associated with a closet at home.

Everything in that house had been heavy, painful and hard to move. Just sitting down makes her almost out of breath.

Here there were designs that emphasized the lines of the body looks great, whether it looks good or not. It's beautiful, and it's a finish that will rejuvenate the eyes and mind of the viewer. That's why, with functionality that only the viewer is thinking about.

"Everything is elegant and fine, and all the accessories are small."

In the process of organizing it so that it is easy to use, they could expand it so that each one can be confirmed. Most of sets are one-piece, and there are many A-line designs, and none are tight. There was only one pants-style setup, but it seems to be room wear rather than going out. There were several types of shoes and bags, and the accessories were only hair ornaments, and there were no accessories such as necklaces.

"I have kept only the funds so that I will prepare only the underwear."

"We’ll shop together."

"If you use it, I will tell you to go with me, so I called a foreigner later."

“…………”

"It seems that everything that Violet does is anticipated."

Marin's gaze, which she said was smiling, turned down and cheated. Is it embarrassing to say Marin's words, or is it all seen by Yulan? Violet was sure it was both. It's embarrassing, but at the same time there's a feeling of happiness that she wanted to admire. She didn't know how many times she would feel like this, it was like a dream.

She thought what I want is a chance to know. I think it's love, maybe. Was it greedy that she wanted know?

Maybe one can fall in love by putting them all together? Violet was a riot of feelings.

Violet loved it so she wanted to know a lot of things. Things she liked, and things she didn't. Things she’s not good at, things she wanted to do, and what she wants. And just as much, She wanted to find out. She liked this and hated it, she’s not good at it, she is good at it, she wants this. Violet just threw it, she just wanted to be known, and the first time it went bankrupt. There was no love at that time when she didn't try to know. That was just greed, right, a misunderstanding of greed.

Violet finally realized that another "love" was on the palm of her hand. Things that she had given up when she couldn't get them before and were never returned.

The day she wanted to know was too long and she forgot. Violet knew it, so she didn't notice it. she embraced it because it was known.

‘Ah ── I like it,’ Violet realized, ‘every day, every second, I know. I like you, I've always liked you.’

"Violet, would you like to try on some?" Marin recalled her attention back to the present.

"Well, I want to see the size, I wonder if I should change my clothes."

"Shall I play with your hair because it's a good idea?"

"I'll leave it to you."

"Let's take this opportunity to try various things, such as twin tails."

"You can see that it doesn't suit you."

"It looks good, it's cute."

"If you do Marin, I'll think about it."

"Did you say that?"

165. The name of what was engraved in my heart (03/31/21)

It's like a dream ── I have such a clichéd impression over and over again.

It was such an illusion, ideal, and incredible happiness.

× × × ×
    (Yulan’s POV)

"On your way home early."

"Did you arrive to say sarcasm?"

"It's ridiculous. I thought it would be slower, because I was worried about the appearance of the young lady."

"That's you too. I just want to pick you up."

Shisui, who is in the driver's seat, calls out to Yulan who got into the car without looking back. He didn't come down to open the door, he was in the middle of a conversation to start, and as a driver, it was a good point to fail. If anything, the driving itself is very rough. It seems that it was originally used only for procuring ingredients, so it may be unfamiliar with driving to carry people.

However, Yulan didn't feel like pointing out the one-day driver only for today.

"Did you look fine?"

"Where is your standard of energy?"

"It's okay to use the boy's standard, not my standard."

"... I was calm, but I can't say it's perfect, both of us."

"Well, that's right."

He holds the handle with one hand and holds the cheek stick with the other hand. Even so, he still has the status of digging into the center of the country, but for Shisui, Yulan is no different from the children there. It seems that he doesn't feel the need to speak and act excessively politely, stretching his shoulders and elbows so as not to upset Yulan. He didn't care about Yulan either. Shisui's job is not to be Yulan 's foot.

"I told Marin about you."

"Don't you be surprised?"

"I was impatient if I really hit him."

"When I said it, I was going to make a joke, but I didn't expect to do something similar."

"I definitely wanted to see the scene."

And he wanted to open a big mouth and laugh. Even if it is a big incident that leads to dismissal for Shisui, it is only an exhilarating spectacle for Yulan. He was sure the pieces weren't interesting, but it's just right to ridicule that man's pride, self-esteem, and other hearts.

It's a pity that he wasn't there. Yulan wanted to trample on the man’s unconscious face. It is unbearable to come to the victim's side just because he lost consciousness. If one doesn't oppress the dead corpse as if one were whipping it, he wouldn't be disappointed if he oppressed it.

"So, when will I get to work?"

"You can get it the day after tomorrow. At first, it's from the place where you select and arrange the tools and change them to your specifications."

"I'm rather grateful to be able to speak out from there."

"The day I'll take Vio-chan is still undecided because I'll only consider her condition. If I don't like Vio-chan, I'll have to start over."

It was an urgent task for Yulan to prepare a house for Violet to spend after leaving the hotel. Unless some stupid father went out of control, he would have pondered more and built Violet's ideals, but now that it doesn't come true, he must urgently create a place where he is not uncomfortable... The princess's ideal castle will be considered by two people when everything is settled down.

"... It was long."

A small voice falls into the car, which is not very wide, without even echoing. There is no sense of accomplishment in his voice in the face of the result of his continuous impatience. It made a sound like giving up, accepting the shadows that were highlighted because it fulfilled his wishes.

He didn't want to remember it, he wanted to forget it, but it's always in the corner, alert and destabilizing. It does not lose its sharpness over time and remains stuck in the throat. It may be a hallucination, but in reality, it may disappear as a fog the moment its touched. But if he was really there, he wouldn't be able to move, just thinking that it would be the happiness he had now.

In a soft and purulent place in Yulan 's chest. At the key point where it started to rot so fragile that it sank while spouting blood without putting a little force. The feeling of "lost" still stuck with him.

A wound that will never heal no matter how hard you try. The trauma that Yulan will carry and live in the future.

‘... Is it okay if it doesn't disappear?’

As long as he loved Violet, the lost past will strip Yulan. Aiming for the moment of first-class happiness, the devil whispers in his ear, ‘Don’t t forget. That's fine. I like it.’

Because this is Yulan 's internal scream for fear of losing Violet-a proof that he loves her.

Hopefully this is more understandable in a more cohesive form rather than unintelligible snippets. As previous Spoiler/clarifying posts pointed out, there really is a short amount of time between Violet’s return and the current events, it just seems long due to the author.

Does Yulan remember the ‘Past that Was’? Or is he genuinely traumatized because this was the first violent episode where he almost lost Violet before he could save her?

* Why is Yulan labeled a Yandere?
    His behavior is comparable to the following: Claude from Duchess in the Attic, Cedric from Villainess Lives Twice, and Rian/Ryan from Evil Lady will Change.​

BTW, this author needs an editor. They switch between first and third POV without clarifying whose narrating what and when. Pronouns switch mid-sentence. It’s beyond infuriating trying to read and translate. MTL is murdering my literary English.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
    Mikaa likes this.
  7. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem with Mc is that she's afraid to face the challenges. I really understand her situation and her goal to survive. But in order to survive you shouldn't downgrade yourself. You should empower yourself more in order to survive. :blobpensive:. She got a potential actually. I'm sorry but I'm really frustrated at her actions of not fighting back. And just let her 'family' disrespect her. Especially her father, and not to mention her step mother also. She's a sus. If she's a decent woman she wouldn't marry the duke or even commit adultery with him. As if she wants MJ to inherit the dukedom.

She needs to have a good character development author! :blobhero:. Thank you for the spoilers everyone :aww:

[​IMG]

I really hope she will get her own fighting spirit back. Or else I'm going to isekai myself and fight for her :blobhero::blobrofl:.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
  8. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    About the hair pin with amber stone Violette recieved from Yulan,, if im not mistaken, it does not have red in it (Yulan hair color) so pple could misunderstand and think it was from prince Claudia,,
    Was there a misunderstanding like that in the series??
    IMG_20210404_185455.jpg

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• ••••••••

Also,, do we have a name for Vio x Yulan ship??

• Vio lanㅤㅤ←←<< winner 읏읏♡ㅤඬඬ♡
    • Vian
    • Yulette
    • Yul io

?? What do u guys think??

Also....
    On Novel updates,, this series have 'yandere' and 'male yandere' tags,, now i'm worried

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
  9. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i like VioLan. i just wish vio to be fully happy and confident with herself asap

Mikaa likes this.
  10. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    I also like Violan more,,
    Lets stick w/ it :)

kawaii12345 likes this.
  11. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anything happened yet in the novel. Or is it still groundhog day

Veille and bochucha like this.
  12. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not so much Groundhog Day as a very dull season of 24

theilikepie likes this.
  13. athene911

athene911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you guys for the spoilers :oops:

14. NocturnalLa77ie

NocturnalLa77ie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers! The manga update's so slow that I was getting worried, but now I'm even worried

Veille and Mikaa like this.
  15. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows that for a few days that there are new covers?? 20210406_121613.jpg 20210406_121610.jpg
    I love them ♡♡♡

16. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Violan sounds better.

zemblenity and Mikaa like this.
  17. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    The beggining of ch 73 is the moment Manga finished atm

Btw,, 4 shippers that don't read LN//WN,, even before MC realized her feelings for Yulan,, she did think about him a LOT,, :):aww::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmirk:

And in 3-4 manga chapters, Vio will realize her feelings oficially

zemblenity and NocturnalLa77ie like this.
  18. NocturnalLa77ie

NocturnalLa77ie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a while since the manga updated. Now I'm missing them even more.

Mikaa likes this.
  19. Sailor63Moon10

Sailor63Moon10 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the mtls!

20. teirrai

teirrai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope at least my grandchildren will see the end of this novel.