Spoiler I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Silentstorm

Silentstorm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manga updated, and Rosette appears, also, one comment made me not understand, does her sister learn that Vio hates her family or not?

Jukki and dagrandesibuna like this.
  2. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why I asked it as a question. So I'm wondering if that could be called an assumption about an assumption?

Last edited: Sep 9, 2021
  3. ivanlyw7

ivanlyw7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, she learns it from Vio, then has the fucking audacity to run home, confront MC and cry NEAR MC's FATHER.

Who obviously flies into a murderous rage and beats ML while our fucking Mary Sue just sits there and CRIES

Thankfully ML excapes to Vio who is currently sheltering her while both finally open up about their feelings.

The most recent chapter is Mary Sue wanting to see ML in school.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2021
    its0k, Deeyodee, chiri.ru and 5 others like this.
  4. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait. Vio's father beats Yulan? Don't you mean he beat Vio? Did I miss something?

5. Silentstorm

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess he gets angry at hearing Vio having the gall to hate him when she's the daughter of a woman he hates?

Or Yulan calls him a terrible father and criticizes him, also, wonder if Vio finally tells MJ about her feelings, how her mother was abusive, her father abandoned her and then just came back once her mother was gone and clearly doesn't like her at all compared to his clear favorite daughter.

Opelia, chiri.ru, Jukki and 1 other person like this.
  6. Rose Nightingale

Rose Nightingale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, Vio's trash dad beats Yulan too? If so, how is that idiot still alive? Surely he's in the "too dumb to live" category.

Jukki likes this.
  7. MonaLucky24

MonaLucky24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New Chapter is out today!

kawaii12345 likes this.
  8. Silentstorm

Reading List:
    Link
    AKA, the author wanting to make sure we hate the guy because...because i guess it wasn't clear already when his treatment of Vio was part of the reason she went all murderous in the first timeline and has been nothing but a terrible father who only tolerates Vio because he is legally obligated to.

Jukki, Rose Nightingale and rock.doll like this.
  9. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are we sure Vio's dad beat Yulan tho?
    First of all, Yulan is a noble as well (secretly an illegitimate prince, right?). He can't just beat another family's son and sweep it under the rug.
    Secondly, Yulan is definitely more powerful than her father + has no respect from him. Why would he take a beating from a guy he hates who's also weaker than him?

10. ivanlyw7

Reading List:
    Link
    Not Yulan's dad sorry its MC's dad.

MJ hears rumors that Yulan doesnt like MJ
    MJ confronts Yulan. Yulan gets angry at MJ and expresses his disgust.

MJ runs home and confronts MC. MC says yes you stole everything from me I hate you. MJ cries. MJ/MC's dad is nearby and hears the crying ( I assume he didnt hear the convo its not very clear). Beats MC in fit of rage . MC is barely able to escape due to Maid's assistance.

Yulan comes back home and receives word from someone that Maid called (1 day ago when he was on a business trip) when Maid knew MC was almost about to give up and needed to be saved quicky. Panicks and regrets earlier outburst and rushes to pick up MC, saving and sheltering her in process.

Sorry for confusion caused.

cloerofile, its0k, Deeyodee and 17 others like this.
  11. Rose Nightingale

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for clearing things up. The bad thing is (for this story anyways), is that it's believable the author would have trash!dad beat Yulan up. After all this is the guy who treats the legal heir to the family he's married into like trash. And somehow has a plan for his other daughter to be the heir when she has no ties to the family (I think he does, been a while so I could be remembering wrong)? I still don't see how the granddad couldn't get legal guardianship rights, or wouldn't have some kind of hand in raising Vio since, she's the heir (or the heir's heir before her mother died). Ah, well, plot purposes and all that. :blobconfused:

12. ivanlyw7

Reading List:
    Link
    Latest chapter(c174/178):-

MJ meets MC and Yulan in School.

Throughout the time MC is in Yulan's house, MJ has been pestering Yulan to meet MC, but has been rebuffed.

MC doesnt let MJ get a word in and declares that she doesnt need MJ saying

"I dont have everything. A kind mother or father, the belief of everyone
    But I am not alone!

So leave me alone! Stay away!

I dont have a family! I dont have a sister!

What is my sin? I am not bad at all!

So please dissappear before me

I dont need you in my life"

The words are somewhat paraphrased but man am I glad for her that she can finally say this

Last edited: Sep 10, 2021
    Bastian, Opelia, its0k and 38 others like this.
  13. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the chapter spoiler. Now, since it seems she's not planning to go back to her house, shouldn't she reclaim her house which is not her dad's at all? It's from her mum's family?
    I know I'm asking too much progress from her...but seriously, what is that grandfather doing? He's just so useless:facepalm:

14. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems unnecessary.
    You're right in that SHE'S the heir. Her father is an OUTSIDER.
    It's a LOT more effective if she just doesn't go back. Regardless of what he thinks, grandad would be FORCED to get rid of the obstacle keeping his heir away. Her father would also be out of options. No games, no schemes. he broke the camels back, and now has to find a way to cross the desert because the camel wants nothing to do with him.
    Beating up Vio is one thing, but doesn't Yulan have his own family who probably won't appreciate some pretty boy ruffing up their heir?

(Tho, pretty sure they got the names wrong lol)

chiri.ru, Shey_04, Khadz and 6 others like this.
  15. Silentstorm

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel seems to be weird in that him not being the heir doesn't seem to matter at all, like, is this a setting full of sexism and thus Vio can't inherit the place because a male family member is alive or some crap like that, is that why her father feels so confident about going in?

Or did Vio's mother leave the place to him in her will due to being so crazy and in love with him despite him running away, because it feels like Vio should just evict the guy and then tell him he has been nothing but a terrible father to her to a point where she can't tolerate him, but he does act as if he is the owner and letting Vio stay as a favor...because a lot of the time, it really does feel like he doesn't even consider Vio to be his daughter.

I get it, Vio wasn't born in the best circumstances...but leaving her with a horribly abusive mother and judging her for who her mother was really doesn't make the game seem exactly...great.

Shey_04, Veille, Jukki and 1 other person like this.
  16. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Myeah, her father does currently have the position of Duke(duke was it? I forgot what title he has. Is the grandfather a duke as well?). The next heir is obviously mc. MJ is also a woman + 2nd child only + has no blood ties to the grandfather.
    And then Vio's husband would be the duke? Just like Vio's dad became the duke by marrying the only female successor, Vio's mom?
    But yeah, I agree it's confusing, we're not sure by now. I wish the author would clearly explain how succession works in her book. We all seem to have the same opinion on what it should be like but don't know what the author is going with. The novel doesn't seem well planned if we still don't understand even this by now. Sigh, why can't I drop this novel when it's so frustrating from so many points of view?:blobjoy:

17. Rose Nightingale

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the author ignores pesky details like the succession/heir for the sake of the plot. :blobexpressionless:

kawaii12345 and DOHere like this.
  18. LyRogers

LyRogers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just translated it and edited it a bit....

Chapter 79
    While Marin was spitting out her unreachable curse, Mary June was still at school.
    'She is the complete opposite of Violette, often going straight home rather than staying longer, but today it seems that the two sisters made a different choice. They are supposed to be made up of half the same genes, but they are not alike in any way.'But even if they were alike', Yulan thought, looking at the smile on her face, that the day would never come when he would spare a thought to Mary Jun.
    "You and my sister have always been close, right, Yulan?
    "Yes, ...... although it's not just us, most of the students at this school have known each other for a long time.
    'But if you were to be here, even if you were a gear (Gia? ) or ...... Claudia, you would have noticed it. I'm not sure what to make of it.It's a good idea to have a good idea of what you're doing. ' Yulan thought
    Although, his voice is calm, and he looked so perfect that it would be crazy to find him in a bad mood, as anyone could see that he was smiling, but it was also obvious that this was not what he was feeling.

The real Yulan is not a calm person. Even Gia, who is considered by many to be his best friend, rarely sees Yulan smile. Underneath dozens or hundreds of layers of skin, he is a cold-blooded, heartless man who could make even the devil cry. It was just paint on a mask, a persona appropriate for the occasion.
    "I'm sure you'll find a lot of people who are interested in this kind of thing.
    "It's rare, isn't it?
    "I guess so. ......
     This is a great way to make sure you are getting the most out of your time with your family and friends.
     This is a great way to make sure you are getting the most out of your time with your family. It is not wrong to see Mary Jun as a victim, thrown into the world of the aristocracy for reasons unknown to her parents.

It's just that Yulan was not one of those people.

(...... That was a waste of time.)

It's not that the depressed look is heartbreaking, it's more like a tongue-lashing for the frustration of being forced into a pointless conversation.

The innocent and ignorant side of Mary Joon; she may be cheerful and lovable, but she is the type of person who lacks thoughtfulness in all things.
     This type of person is broad-minded but not thoughtful. They respect benevolence as good, majority rule as equality, and correcting heresy as mediocrity as justice.
    They don't pay attention to the fact that there are people who have been rejected, and they laugh at the idea that the world has become round. They don't even notice the corners that have been shaved off. We assume that if the world is beautiful in our view, it is also beautiful in ours. We don't even think about how dangerous that is.

No matter how much I reach out, I can't uderstand her back from the front.

It doesn't matter how hard Yulan looks, if the race is able to pretend that what they don't realize is not there. It's a good thing that you've got a good idea of what you're looking for.

"...... I'm sorry, but can I come in now? I left some things in the classroom and I need to get back.

"Oh, that's right. ......! I'm sorry. Thank you.

"No, it's okay.

If you don't have any information, you're wasting your time. In addition to the fact that I don't have any good feelings for them, Mary Joon and Yulan are too incompatible to begin with. Their personalities are hopelessly incompatible.
    I'm not sure what to make of this, but I think it's a good idea.
    "It was a pleasure to talk to you! Can I call on you again?"
    "You and I are in different classes." Yulan said
    "No, I don't think so! We're in different classes and I think we'd be more comfortable talking to someone of the same sex. - That's not true! Now that we've met, I want to talk to you and get to know you better." Mary Jun said
    "...... I see."
    "Yes! It's nice to meet you, Yulan."
    It's a good idea to have a good idea of what you're going to be doing.
    It was shocking ......, yes, it was shocking. You can call it shocking. It was a development that was so unexpected, so unpredictable, that it didn't even occur to me as a possibility.
    "Ha, ha, ha, ......!" 
    The laugh that I couldn't bite back overflowed from the gap between the fingers that held my mouth. It was a rare, heartfelt laugh, and it revealed Yulan's true feelings without any mask.
    It's a great way to make sure you're getting the most out of your money.
    "You can find a lot of people who are interested in this kind of thing.
    This is a great way to make sure you are getting the most out of your time with your family. It's a good idea to have a good idea of what you're looking for.
    I knew that the girl was a fool. To Yulan, a person who is pure and honest is nothing but a fool. He had always looked down on her and thought that she was just someone to be trampled down one day.
    But it seems that the woman is much more obtuse than Yulan had thought.
    (...... get along, you know)
    That day will never come. The day will never come when Mary Jun's value in Yulan's mind will be greater than a fool, nor will she ever be able to understand how Yulan's world came to be. The philanthropic girl could not possibly understand the thoughts of a man who was willing to destroy anything for Violette. In the first place, Mary June is already on the side of that destruction.
    I wonder if the day will ever come when Mary Joon realizes this.
    It's a good idea to have a good idea of what you're looking for. She will continue to believe until the day Yulan turns on her. You can find a lot of people who have been in the same situation for a long time. Without knowing the other side of the world she is in or the narrowness of her vision, she recognizes only what is pure, correct and beautiful. She laughs without knowing the boundary between dreams and reality.
    In fact, Mary June didn't notice until the end.
    I'm sure you'll be able to understand why I've been so impressed with your work.

Its Yulan without a doubt, you might be misled because Claudia has been mentioned a lot, but the ml is yulan

Whoever is questioning whether she loves Yulan, she does!!!!!!!!!:):):):)

19. ivanlyw7

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh gosh this author is so bloody frustrating.

Latest chapter(c175/no179):-

- MJ (Mary Jun) is stunned
    - ML (Yulan) comforts MC (Vio) like MJ is not just standing there (this is how it's written its not a personal opinion)
    - They just leave. (WTF AUTHOR)
    - MC feels guilt to MJ cos she just left MJ crying (TF WHY ARE YOU FEELING GUILTY)
    - ML goes back to confront MJ, asks MC to go back first
    - MC says she will be waiting with an internal monologue that she doesn't want to get robbed

Bastian, Opelia, lostross and 22 others like this.
  20. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ugh, so frustrating. to kill or not to kill vioo~ :blobdevil::blobdevil: