Spoiler I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 24, 2018.

1. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No matter how tired I am, my curiosity gets the best of me lol

lazynoodles, ndythrs, Khadz and 2 others like this.
  2. Jack.99

Jack.99 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I'm left behind but in the end vio who chooses?

3. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yulan his childhood friend

4. Jack.99

Jack.99 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But doesn't she marry Claude in the last few chapters?

Last edited: Oct 30, 2021
  5. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait what? first life: engaged to CP, cancelled
    current life: yulan is definitely ML
    WUT do u mean she married Claude?

Dobokan likes this.
  6. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only follow it through the spoilers section.

cupboardbee, Beethoven71 and DOHere like this.
  7. mubaraksul

mubaraksul Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please are there any new chapters after 175? does this novel release monthly or bi-monthly? Another thing how did this story reach 175 chapters and Vio is still in 2nd year of an equivalent to high school, mind you this story started from her 2nd year. Are the chapters just way too short or is the story being unnecessarily stretched? Cause I don’t feel like reading anymore, feels boring

Please can you spoil me what Yulan said to MJ (like their dialogue after he confronts her)

Khadz likes this.
  8. teirrai

teirrai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the story is just unnecessarily stretched.

9. ivanlyw7

ivanlyw7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    176 - Yulan to MJ:-

"It's a good show of the evilness that comes from your body"

"Is it a talent for you to have come this far? It seems like you are a genius. A genius of trampling on other's people's hearts"

Yulan claps. MJ trembles like an animal about to be eaten, or an angel that had its wings clipped in front of the devil. It seems like a foolish prey that couldn't fly away but wasn't good enough to ask for forgiveness.

"If you wish, if you pray, someone will come and help you. If you don't give up, your dreams will come true. Your sister will come back and your ideal family will be restored. Did you have such a delusion of having such an ending?"

- I want to restore my shattered family -

A wish suitable for a healthy girl. Yulan had no intention of denying such a wish. If MJ was actually trying to manage the family, Yulan would not be so angry. He would have been disturbed and unhappy, but he would not have been interested in the fragments that MJ wanted to rebuild.

"It seems that it was lots of fun to see people going about their business from a safe place. People's misfortune is sweet as honey, as the ancestors often said. The sacrifice of your sister for the house is good"

"Huh?! No" - MJ

" Then what do you mean"

Witnessing Violet's wounds from the shattered family but still wanting her to return. Just shouting for her own wishes, but ignoring Violet's opinion on the matter. What on earth do you want?

"Who wants to give their heart to you, who cant throw away anything?"

It's clear that you can only choose between your sister and parents, but she wants Violet to sacrifice so she can have both. It's her wish that neither can be thrown away, but in reality its just waiting for someone to grant it for her. A chick that screams, opens its mouth and waits, believing that food will be delivered.

Violet greedily sought love. But abandoned her love for survival. She wanted to end it all and even tried to give up on her life. Maryjun's words cannot reach her.

"But....i...i...like my sister" - MJ

"Do you think you should accept all the words and actions that arise from your favor?"

Her mouth, which only preaches love, says he doesn't know anything about its poison. She should have seen that it was someone's hell before preaching about love.

"There are times when good will motivates hatred. Your thoughts are only poison to her."

The Violet with swollen cheeks and vacant eyes. Yulan still remembers it. He'll never forget it. She wanted to kill herself and wanted to burn down the house that had cornered her to death.

"Do you know what I mean by annoyance? All that you have done up to now is a nuisance, a hindrance, and unnecessary."

He fell down to MJ, who he was looking down at, and looks at her bright red, red-eyed blue eyes. By the way, there used to be someone who said that these eyes and his eyes were like the sky and the sun.

"Why were you born?"

The gold color, which was said to be the sun, it was terribly beautiful and distorted into a fierce crescent.

cloerofile, Opelia, its0k and 25 others like this.
  10. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is burning,

Opelia and StrawberryShin like this.
  11. ivanlyw7

ivanlyw7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How long has it been since Yulan returned to the Mary Jun?
    It was probably only a few minutes, , but for Violette, who was waiting, it was a time that could be felt for several tens of minutes.

"I'm sorry I'm late"

As if the story was well concluded, Yulan, without any melancholy, gets on next to Violette. I do not know the details because I only smiled that it was okay even if I turned my eyes, but just coming back like this seemed to melt the anxiety that had been eating in my chest until a while ago.

"I wonder if you're worried about Marin......Vio, aren't you tired too? You all right?」

"I've already calmed down......it's okay."

The time while waiting was full of anxiety, the heat that had been too high was also cooled down. After Yulan came back, it calmed down like after taking a deep breath. When I calmed down, I almost suffocated with the words I threw up.

"......I'm sorry, I"

I wonder what they did. I admit that I wanted to explode my emotions like that and crush them until they were messed up. Even though you know the pain waiting for it after executing it, you don't like it.

It's not that I no longer want to ridicule Mary Jun. The happiness you were seeing was, after all, a sand castle that would collapse if you poke it just by preparing the surface. It's not that I didn't think it was a good idea to stab it and cry.

But the opposite voice is behind it.

Is Mary Jun really the bad one? Are those words really good for you to say? Is she not the victim?I n fact, you are not the perpetrator. Did you not say too much? In the first place, was it enough to get angry? Is not it you who are bad?

Is that anger really correct?

"── What is it?"

"......!?"

~Punipuni~

Her cheeks are pierced, and she is laughed at as if he is comforting, and the air that is too calm removes the poison. He slips his forefinger from the cheeks of the violet, his eyes curling, to the outline, and plays with his soft hair wrapped around his fingertips. It's a close distance that you'll always be ashamed of, but now I'm just relieved by the fact that I'm by my side.

"Viochan's fault, Viochan's bad, all of that is different. It may be unavoidable to think about various things, but it's not guilt. Viochan has not done anything to make you feel guilty."

"Ah..."

"Vio is just not used to getting angry."

The view is filled with the approaching Yulan. A beautiful face that is now more beautiful and sweet.. When you fall in love, you become beautiful and you make the other person who you fell in love look beautiful. He looks beautiful because Violet is in love with him, and he is beautiful because he is in love with Violet.

What a beautiful sight! More than any spectacular view, more than a shining jewel.

"People who aren't used to getting angry are very concerned about whether it's legitimate. Are you really right in your anger? Is it just unlucky, or is it me who is bad, I get anxious. I judge such feelings as guilt and decide that I was wrong. Because anxiety and guilt are similar. "

With a gentle face and a gentle voice, gentle words come down.

Carefully disinfect and bandage scars that have not healed, scars that have become scabs, and raw wounds that have just increased. It's all right now, it doesn't need to be scratched, repeat again and again, until Violette is no longer in doubt.

"To be angry means to cherish yourself. I heard my heart scream. There's nothing wrong with Vio!"

I know this is just pampering. It is always sweet, prevents independence, stops growth, and if you rely on it, you will fall. It is a blind affirmation, far from the true kindness that the right person utters.

But, it was good how such a thing. It doesn't matter if that affirmation is a powerful medicine that is only sweet. I can't stand it with my own feet, like a baby, I can't live without yulan.

All this time, all this tme

I wanted this kind of love.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2021
    Opelia, its0k, ma_lavander and 14 others like this.
  12. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The people in the school are suffering from covid 19 so everyone is repeating classes for years. Lol!

This story has been going on for so long with no end in sight. It's the only story I ever read that's like this

Yulan stabbed the nail on the head! I really like his sharp tongue as he is able to express what Vio can't.

But this conversation sure puts mj in the villainess position somehow by the author. This conversation sure shows mj as a selfish person. I look forward to mj's reaction. Will she distance herself? Will she confront her parents?

What do u guys think?

Deeyodee, lan2001h, Lucila and 2 others like this.
  13. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then, as he's implying, maybe MJ was aware of how Vio was treated all this time, and thought Vio should endure it so MJ will have her perfect family.

Btw, is the manga still happening? Or is it on hiatus?

14. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk about the Manga. But what u say about mj does make me think abt it. She probably thinks that way as even before I argued that mj was a very selfish person

15. MonaLucky24

MonaLucky24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter come out!

Chapter 178/179!

16. mubaraksul

mubaraksul Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have spoilers on the new chapter?

17. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just waiting if the author will give us MJ's POV. I don't know if she's ignorant and selfish or not. If she really care for Violet and if she knew that Vio is suffering. She should let her sister go or she should talk to her parents that they should live separately. I don't know about you guys, but the abuse that Vio experienced in that shitty household is obvious. It's impossible for MJ not to notice it.

and I hope Vio will start fighting back. kick her father and his mistress out of the house cuz, to be honest, they don't belong there. and I don't care about them. I just want Vio to live her life and move on. The author puts unnecessary dramas that drags the whole story. It's like the author likes to see Vio suffer before she can get her happy ending. like the 90% of the story is about Vio's suffering and 10% is her happy ending and happy moments.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2021
    Yanya, chiri.ru, Khadz and 3 others like this.
  18. windtear

windtear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anyone else read chapter 180? Does anybody understand what it's saying? At first I thought it was from Yulan's pov, because it was talking about Vio in the third person, but then it started talking about him in the third person too. Also I can't understand what the chapter is about, as it seems to be a reflection on Vio and Yulan's family situations from the viewpoint of an outside person. I would think it were a flashback/catchup chapter but it doesn't talk about any of the story's events.

So that's what MTL is giving me. Anyone able to read Japanese and give us a better synopsis?

chiri.ru and DOHere like this.
  19. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People are still reading this?

I thought we were only here for spoilers XD

Yes it is. That's literally what it means to be ignorant. Pretty sure it's the reason Yulan is so pissed.

MJ is an ignorant and selfish girl who wants to keep her happy family, to the point that she doesn't even think about how said family feels about it. She doesn't want to choose, but reality is catching up to her.

That implies that Vio had a spine.

Honestly this story could have been wrapped up in under 100 chapters.

Vio reincarnates > Decides on a goal and acts accordingly > Her actions change events > red-herring antagonist appears > Family issues happening in the background start to com to the surface > Everything is resolved and all the main characters have their development.

Claude decides not to be selfish and helps Vio with her problem.
    Claude's aid decides not to be scum and tells Claude Vio's problem.
    Yulan works with Claude to solve Vio's problem because Vio's worth it.

Vio grows a spine and moves on with her life.

And MJ choses her sister over her family and bestdad looses everything he ever loved and is left with literally nothing and on the streets.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2021
    Yanya, ivanlyw7, Yume-sama and 8 others like this.
  20. windtear

windtear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You evil person, taunting me with my perfect ending like that.