Spoiler I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 24, 2018.

1. azinine

azinine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bottom line with this novel, I want Violette and Yulan be together. Vio's stupid father to suffer for the rest of his life and for his whore and airheaded 2nd daughter to drop dead. Ugh. I'm getting super triggered by this novel. All I can think about now is revenge on behalf of Violette! :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

2. Titan0fPower

Titan0fPower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick question, is this series going to have a light novel? I heard from somewhere it was going to, but I only see that it has a web novel and manga, which is a rare combination.

3. LunadeSelene

LunadeSelene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need more spoilers

4. kiraikirei

kiraikirei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just started reading this novel, and I really have the same thought. I really want that sh*tty family of three to just die already so Violette can have a peaceful life...

5. Lotus200

Lotus200 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Maryjun have bad intentions toward the MC? She seems to like her in the manga and even wants to spend time with her.

kaedeyuuki, Khadz, Avery Very and 4 others like this.
  6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s the problem. The manga is really down-playing all those emotions so it’s hard to tell if she is just an innocent naive girl who want to care for her sister or a white lotus

7. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally agree...I can't even deal with the novel's pace so sticking with the manga where I'm trying to mentally skip all the scenes with her shitty family

8. haqpiness

haqpiness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then why didn't she say anything to her father? She isn't blind, she just doesn't care if it doesn't concern herself. Hate the trio!!!

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
  9. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the manga didn't convey it properly, but from the google translation, i think that girl, intentionally or not, usually shows up and destroys Violette's peace with her stupidity.

10. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some people seem to think that the abuse the MC suffered is less gross than what she did to MaryJun. Um the people who abused her were not provoked by her in any way. She, however, WAS provoked by the people she turned on. Just because that wasn't their 'intent' doesn't mean it was any less abusive. She doesn't know Maryjun from Adam so it's not like she ever had any sisterly feelings towards her, either. It's harder to justify turning on someone you USED to love since, if you do, your former feelings WOULD make you second guess any evidence of their betrayal, after all. This is why she never did anything to her father, her mother OR the Prince.

The fact that people then blame her for falling in love with the prince shows how twisted in knots all this 'logic' really is. I mean, the first group is asking how dare she attack someone she doesn't love, then the second group, which is in general agreement with the first, basically asks how can she not loathe or despise the one she loves? Does NO ONE see how CONTRADICTORY this is?

Also, it was explained very clearly in the novel why she fell in love with him. I don't understand the confusion over this, either.

Finally, most western novels have enemies (and more often than not, the main characters, too) that are purely one dimensional, not the other way around.

Thanks.

11. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this rant against the comments here?
    I agree that some have bad judgment, but i do not agree that you put all of us in that category. The world doesn't orbit around you. (Mainly offended by the "Does NO ONE see how CONTRADICTORY this is?)

12. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're talking like she ends up falling in love with the prince. So Prince route confirmed?

13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn’t she talking about the first life?

Khadz, Nanashy and lazynoodles like this.
  14. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm rather surprised. She was in love? I was under the impression MC was aiming to gain happiness so she wants to be with the Prince coz its guaranteed happiness with him.

Khadz, Sisi_Lisa, Avery Very and 5 others like this.
  15. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe it's more of a infatuation rather than love. She thought she loved him and was obsessing over that thought. And got disillusioned at the end.

16. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, she mentions that what she wanted wasn't his love particularly (she only zeroed on him due to other people's opinions), but I think anyone's love in order for her to be happy. She has been starved of any pure affection.That's why if Yulan doesn't do what it takes to get out the friend-zone he's going to be stuck there due to her desperate need to keep one loving and genuine "friend" in her life...

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  17. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't help but want to diagnose the MC. She seems to have some sort-of anxiety disorder. I mean starting from an early age being treated that way by her mom. Then neglected and verbally abused by her father. Then has to deal with a very real rejection that cost her - her life.

18. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Or worse, she's oblivious. I think I get it why the point passes over her head. Excited for a new sister aka a new family plus the things she could do as a noble. Plus she finally gets to be a legal daughter, which isn't possible if her stepmother/Vio's mom is still alive. Plus a new school! In her perspective, it's just getting better and cooler. She might have not yet understood the dynamics in her own family, much so in the new society she just joined.

kaedeyuuki, nielyti, Khadz and 3 others like this.
  19. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't even understand what that comment is about...
    "turn on" sounds so wrong to me @.@

20. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Most likely she has a form of that. Plus she might have obssesive or narcissistic tendencies in her old life esp about getting the prince.

Cho_Youni, Avery Very and Bella94 like this.