Spoiler I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 24, 2018.

1. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro your preaching to the choir.

People will always defend the MC and villanize the side females.

ValReads and ninjakitteh like this.
  2. Despaireon

Despaireon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been 2 years since I last visited and the Novel is still not finished.

See y'all again 2025
    Peace

3. Silentstorm

Silentstorm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even worse when the main character herself says she was wrong, that her sister genuinely is a good person and doesn't deserve to be hated.

She just can't stand her that well because of personal issues and what she represents as well as her naivete...but that is not the same as being an awful person.

ValReads and ninjakitteh like this.
  4. windtear

windtear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I came back after three months to catch up on the novel only to find out that The Day That Never Ends... was the end. Everything blew up, Vio ran away, Yulan made his move, MJ got a decent dose of the truth about everything, Claudia had to accept reality, and the rest of the story is just mopping up. Grandfather was a red herring that had bout as much effect on the denoument that he'd had on Vio's life up to that point - which is to say, absolutely none. If the parents suffer any consequences, we don't see any of them. We just see Yulan and Vio settling into a quiet married life.

I am disappointed. Let's hope the manga goes a bit further into the future and off into consequences territory. Because you know that, no matter what Vio does, Yulan's story isn't going to finish here. Out of love and consideration for his wife, he won't bring work home, but the illegitimate son of the King, who is much more effective, circumspect and observant than the Crown Prince? You know he won't be left alone. He can't be. He's the sort of figurehead the disgruntled nobles (there are always disgruntled nobles, even if the only reason why they're disgruntled is because their daughter didn't become Crown Princess) will try to push into a coup. If the King is at all intelligent, he'll put Yulan into training to be the next Prime Minister or Chief Advisor or something that will keep him loyal, wealthy and above all busy. And then the Duke of Valan will find himself with a powerful son in law who absolutely hates his guts and has no compunctions about using his connections and power to make his father in law's life absolutely miserable. (In fact, if I were the King, I'd encourage it. If Yulan's busily scheming disasters to befall the Duke of Valan, he's probably not scheming against Claudia and the King.)

Pipi1989, Neuthue, lostross and 9 others like this.
  5. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers.

Dunno why I still had some expectations for this novel. Even if it disappointed again and again. The author didn't even wanna put in the minimum effort for the ending at least.

I don't agree that there will definitely be a coup for Yulan. Claudia is the empress' son and has no striking negative traits so no one is disgruntled with him. Ppl don't even know Yulan is the emperor's illegitimate son.

But someone should indeed inherit his family and also someone should inherit Vio's family title. How lazy can the author be to not even write that? Yet she bored us with so many useless slice of life chapters. I really need to avoid this author's works in the future.

Pipi1989, ninjakitteh, Sp24 and 4 others like this.
  6. windtear

windtear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have had the feeling that the author had the idea at the beginning, wrote out the interesting bits (the original situation, Vio's resolve, the changes it made) and then didn't know where to go from there.

7. Opelia

Opelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi can i ask if there any spoiler for the new chap of the novel please? And also i want to ask

I dont understand the part of Yulan being threatened by the prince but want to be introduced to the prince + fiance's engagement, so which prince is this talking about? Claudia thereatened Yulan to be introduced to the Gia (the neighbour prince) + fiance engagement? Or is it the opposite? Is Gia thereatened Yulan to bw introduced to Claudia? Sorry im really confused here :blobsweat: and i also dont understand when Gia said hes being used by Yulan just because Yulan gonna announce his & Violet engagement at King Coronation iirc, can someone please explain to me :blobsweat_2: that would be helpful

8. ivanlyw7

ivanlyw7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically Yulan wants to be under the limelight and the Prince introducing him will cause him to be thrust into the political arena and bring attention to him by royalty and the rest of the imperial family.

Which would go against what he's planning because he's trying to go under the limelight by announcing his engagement after the cornation.

I havent been keeping up with current updates. Lazy.

9. Opelia

Opelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, and i take it that the "Prince" that want to be introduced is Gia because he want to make connection with Claudia right? Ok.
    Thank you for the explanation :aww:

10. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, this story looks to have been written by a 5 year old. Boring as hell. Even our imagination could make this story better and make the characters have better development.

klickbait, ninjakitteh and DOHere like this.
  11. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We don't even get a resolution about the crazy step mom

Last edited: Nov 19, 2023
    Khadz likes this.
  12. klickbait

klickbait Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. People need to chill with the MJ vs Vio.

The person to blame is the author. It really is a shitty novel. Even I think she has a problem trying to end her story and at the same time she wants to keep the cliche of Vio being the poor MC and MJ to be the one to blame due to her 'ignorance' without Vio going through any character development at all, the author already established the fact that Vio was a rebirth character who tried to kill her sister and is now doing her best to be a nun. And that's abosutely fucking it! That's all the present Vio offers to the table, she's a tragic MC trying to stay alive.

Let me explain:
    First of all, MJ is innocent of all you accuse her off, she is not the bad guy. Ignorance is trully bliss but the problem is too much ignorance is also a sin, I get that's the reason why people hating her for. But you see, the father is kind to MJ, she was loved by all her family members as she grew up and is not familiar with the wickedness her all-loving-father was truly capable of. She never knew her father to be ruthless and heartless. She is not at all familiar with that kind of father. That doesn't mean she wants Vio to be neglected, she is not a "willing" accomplice to the crime of her father. Is MJ a bitch? No. Did she in anyway backstab anyone? No. Did she talk behind her sister's back? No. Did she steal anything from her sister? No, because the shitty prince was never Vio's. Did she steal her father's love? No, the father was shitty from the beginning because he potrayed Vio' mother to Vio and by no means, was that MJ's fault, it was their father's but people expect MJ to carry that burden for their father? (Why? Because we all know father had no love to offer to Vio and we all just await the part where he regrets everything but right now, everyone just wants to point their finger to MJ cause she's the easier target out of the two. )Did MJ manipulate anyone to hate the MC? No. Does the author want people to hate MJ? Absolutely yes.
    Second, Vio was eaten by her jealousy towards her sister. She literally said that on the first chapter. She was jealous of everything in MJ's life which is why she tried to kill her. She was also not a good person and she herself said her sister was a good person. Everyone is so eaten by the character's backstory that we all chose to ignore this simple realization and THE only realization Vio ever made. Why? Because the author did it one time and they did it to establish a fact that the MC had a conscience to acknowledge her fault. One time, and then Vio is back to hating her situation and not liking her sister. Erm? Why again is she trying to help her sister get together with the prince? Oh right, she doesn't want her head on the chopping board and not because she wants to redeem herself for her past life's mistake. She acknowledged her mistake but never redeemed herself. How nice of her?
    Third, Vio was traumatized so much by her mother and fatherless upbringing that she grew up twisted. By no means, am I downplaying her trauma but sometimes victims can become the abuser, and that's what she did to her sister. She literally tried to kill her sister and bullied her. People depending Vio is like saying it's okay to torment others to the point you're pointing a knife in their direction, literally bullying and attempted murder. WTF! How psychotic is that? She literally was too crazy and traumatized to function in society.
    Fourth, the author is shitty. Stop trying to understand the complexity of the characters, it doesn't exist. ALL THE CHARACTERS ARE ONE DIMENSIONAL! The author just started with an idea of villainess rebirth and then presumed to write it off. All the author's works are shitty. There's also no character development and depth except for her chosen ones, Vio, Yulan, and Marin. Aside from the three, the rest are just one track mind side characters, we are all supposed to hate.
    With all this information, never have we seen Vio confront her past actions, her mind always goes to "I want to be a nun", "I hate my sister" and held NO accountability for her actions EVER. The author have no ability to make it progress in any way aside from overloading us with unnecessary scenarios and information of Vio's hateful life, never can be it be anything other than that. Every scenario is just a conventional event, built to tell us her family is bad, hence she wants to leave but never will she say it directly or do anything of what she really wanted to do, IT IS ALL IN HER HEAD! She never say it loud! She never say her piece! Why? Because it is up to us or Yulan or Marin to be frustrated for her. That is her main job, to frustrate us! Yulan and Marin's main job is to be Vio's interpreter to the other characters, because the author once again wants to establish how poor her environment is that only those two can comfort her but she can never do it for herself. In retrospect, Yulan or Marin can only be the two other people who can understand Vio the way Vio wants to be understood.
    Lastly, we are all brainwashed to think she's the poorest of the poorest character in the novel. Which is why the readers are on her side! She's such an annoying main character but that's because of the author herself lacking the most basic setting a story is supposed to have and that is character growth. Vio does not grow as a character at all. Unless her protectors are there to point her in the right direction, comfort and love. And at the same time, she doesn't fight her battles for herself, someone does it for her -Yulan. She doesn't even cry, Marin does it for her. Her setting is all screwed up because others do everything for her. Her job is to be there, stand pretty, smile for Yulan and be the victim. She's so unreliable that we as readers just rely on Yulan to save the day. If Yulan is not there how can Vio ever smile? We are all dependent on Yulan to make the story better and move forward. How shitty of a writing is that?
    I'm sorry but I also find her annoying, she's the very definition of all-talk but no walk. But that doesn't mean I hate the characters. I just hate the author. Worst decision is reading any of her works. Never doing it again.

P.S.
    I don't like or hate any of the characters in the story. What I feel for them is short term frustration and annoyance that was the result of the author's lack of writing ability. Anything after that is indifference.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2023
    ValReads, Khadz, windtear and 3 others like this.
  13. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree completely with you on the fact that this novel is a dumpster. Actually if you take a look at this thread, you will find out that mostly newcomers/ new readers are the ones to bash MJ. I was the same when I first came to this thread for spoilers. This story started off with great potential especially with how Vio wanted redemption after nearly killing her half sister. (although I found that dubious from start because a revenge theme would fit a villainess like Vio more) but it keeps going down the drains as it goes on. The Manga may have been dropped after the first few interesting characters so everyone comes to thus thread to find spoilers and rant off especially since MJ us actually an annoying character.

All characters are badly made in this novel. The first mistake author did was to make Violet attempt murder of her sister with mere justification that MJ took her man & she was basically jealous of MJ. I won't mention what you already talk about in your comment. Those are all things which are wrong with Vio.

Now second mistake is MJ's ignorance - Vio tries to kill her but she doesn't feel bad/scared/worried for herself which is instinctual in every human being. (Alright, I can accept her protecting Violet out of ignorance in first life) But in 2nd life, we get glimpses at how her acts don't make sense. From a readers perspective, she is more than just an ignorant person. We are expecting her to be a white lotus which isn't completely false. The author doesn't know which direction he wants to take with MJ. So, there are instances where she acts worse than how an ignorant person would act. Plus, there's the author telling us that she is a Genius but she shows no ability to back it up. You can't be a genius yet be ignorant at the same time. Yes, a genius can have low social ability (actually most geniuses start off with low social ability) but as befit their title, they end up adapting sooner or later. This means MJ should have been able to adapt pretty quickly. Author doesn't simply make her ignorant but makes her blind to the way her dad openly treats Vio although she is in the same room watching everything. He makes her deaf to the voices of the people around her. Then author makes her rotate her love around the people Vio loves (1st timeline was the prince & 2nd was Yulan) Sometimes her acts are portrayed in a bad light. So, obviously since author himself doesn't whether he wants MJ to be a white lotus or just innocent, readers just end up being confused abt it too and can only guess based on what they infer. Some would go mj is bad because "Too much ignorance that actually has caused harm" while some would go " She innocent coz she's ignorant" (she's maybe the worst written character in this novel)

Now there's trash dad where it makes no sense politically how he who married into the family is able to wield its power with prostitute mother and Illegitimate daughter who has no blood relation to the Marquis. Legitimate blood related daughter flees?! What's that? If her mum could inherit the title, why can't Vio? Her stupid family should not have even had the right to enter her home.

Now trash dad and trash slut - Both did so much bad things in their lives and u r telling me that the servants don't talk about and society knows nothing about it. How does society who is so judgemental especially the high class ppl turn a blind eye to the Illegitimate daughter when we saw Yulan get bullied by kids. How was the family accepted by society? They logically should not be accepted. Last no resolution to their evil deeds.

Grandpa - He was nowhere in 1st timeline and was only present in second timeline to say that Vio was6 his real heir with as seen really amounted to nothing in the end coz Vio left (when she didn't need to) while trash family enjoyed her wealth.

Yulan - a yandere but I love the face slaps he gives. Although a yandere, he seems to be the only sane person in the story. He had plans against trash family but nothing more is mentioned about this.

Side characters - no relevance whatsoever even though in a story a side character is supposed to have at least 1 important purpose (for e.g: knocking onto heroine when she's about to drink poison, glass falls, heroine is saved. Side characters disappears from story from then on) but nothing becomes of them. The side characters and their conversations are a poinless filling of pgs.

All in all, everything could have been solved at the start. Violets first misfortune was her mum and she was dead. Her second misfortune came from her dad and step sister. But it's basically her home that she inherits after her mum's death. She could have easily just told her dad to (sorry for the language but that the most fitting thing to say in this situation!!) "F**K Off!!" Could he have forcefully entered? Impossible. Gain public sentiment? Also impossible with his black past, a home wreaker as a second wife and an Illegitimate daughter. Now Grandpa could have become legal guardian of Violet. Violet gets interested in Yulan without MJ even entering high society or school. Maybe a better written villain or bad situation for the climax of the story could have come up. Solve it with the power of love/friendship or whatever and voila~ marriage and happily ever after. Here we get a good story.

Goes to show that author kept making mistakes over mistakes in this story. It would have made so much more sense if it was a revenge story as in thus theme, you don't need to be morally right to do it.

14. Hvajsh

Hvajsh New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happens at ending ? Did vio get her title and kick her family ?

15. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. She just ended with Yulan and no title or retribution. The author wasted years of useless fillers, but couldn't write a proper ending, even if short

16. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the novel is still ongoing (at least the side stories), maybe we’ll see a proper ending at least there. Moreover it looks like a few side stories have been releases in December and one today.

Jukki, Rose Nightingale and DOHere like this.
  17. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh nice, that's good to know. If you read them, let us know what happens please:cookie:

Khadz and its0k like this.
  18. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve read all side stories and it was a boring mediocre read until the last four chapters.

MC went to live together with ML at his villa together with her maid and the cook from her family. Everyone is taking great care of her, but most of the chapters are more of a filler, she just eats, drinks tea or buys something. No mention of any social activities or work for the territory like you’d expect from a female lead. She leads a very sheltered life staying in ML’s house and getting gifts from him every few days.

She successfully graduates school, it is mentioned she’s met her sister during that period a few times, but nothing else. Then a year later ML graduates and they get engaged.

MC is being friends with Rosalind, who got engaged and soon married the Crown Prince.

Then there’s a time skip, it’s been 3 years either since graduation or since she’s married ML. He’s very busy with work for the Crown Prince as he’s in charge of diplomatic relations. He has gained the name for himself as a capable politician, but some older nobles still look down on him because of his origin as a concubine child.

It is revealed that Rosalind is pregnant and Crown Prince gives ML even more work to do. I don’t remember whether this topic has been mentioned in the spoilers or the manga, but there’s a huge belief among the older nobles that only a person with golden eyes can become the new king. And apparently when there was already a legitimate heir with golden eyes other royal sons were killed off to avoid problems with inheritance. Daughters were easy to be sold as marriage partners. So our ML has survived only because his adoptive parents were extremely against child murder and adopted him. I don’t remember did the king love ML’s mother too? If yes it was probably also the reason the king went against the will of the nobles.

So back to Crown Prince, he doesn’t want his future child to suffer from this situation and ML was working on making sure whichever eye colour the child gets won’t affect it’s future. It wasn’t described what exactly ML was doing though.

Anyways the boy was born with pale purple eyes and during the party in his honour ML was approached by some nobles who were mentioning how he’s handsome and capable and would have been a great king. ML was disgusted by their change in attitude. They also said something among the lines how ML and MC can make a baby and give it to the royal family. Even though ML is very capable they still look down on him and think he’s looking for approval from others as an always shunned child. ML goes directly to the CP’s aide who actually was half-spying on ML anyways keeping tabs on who he’s talking to, and relays all dialogue and says it’s up to the aide to decide who needs to know about this. So basically CP is very righteous and he won’t be tyrannically killing off his opponents, but ML knows that by the time the baby-prince grows up a bit these old geezers with their outdated world views will be dealt with one way or another because the CP will have to grow up and do things that need to be done for his son and wife.

After the party ML and MC discuss their insecurities about getting their own children. ML says that it’s up to MC, he loves only her and will love her child, but if she doesn’t want a child he’s totally fine because he loves only her.

MC is scared because she also never knew what’s the normal family dynamic and motherly love is supposed to look like.

But apparently all their worries were pointless because MC was already pregnant. And apparently the cook was the first to notice by her slightly changed tastes in food, which annoyed ML a lot lol

He’s spending all of his time outside of work with MC and she’s worried about him looking more and more exhausted.
    This is the end of side chapters about MC and ML for now and there are 4 chapters about other characters.

OMFG the mother + step-mother + father trio is among the most disgusting psycho-delusional characters I’ve ever read about. I highly recommend to read and mtl the four chapters posted starting 2023/12/26 on ncode. syosetu. com (which is the official website where authors post their novels to read for free. Just google the official Japanese name and one of the first 5 search results will contain this website). The language seems to be simple, so mtl is very easy to understand and read. You’ll be stunned by the level of insanity in these characters POV. The last one is the bonus chapter with the sister’s POV.

Bellrose’s parents (the duke couple) weren’t interested in her much, so until a certain age she thought that butler and servants were her parents. Later she became extremely spoiled because she was surrounded by yes-men, so she had a twisted perception that if she loved someone they loved her back 100%, if she wanted something she would get it. This is how she saw MC’s father whose name is Old and said to her father she wanted him, their marriage was arranged right away.

In her POV she’s sure he loves her, but she’s an extreme case of yandere who wants to detain their lover so that no one lays their eyes on them. She was cruel with any women around Old and her monologue gets more wild with time as she gets more and more confused when his hatred towards her doesn’t match her delusions that he loves her. When he stops coming home after MC is born she hates him, but then as MC grows looking so similar to Old she thinks he’s back to her. She later dies as we all know.
    Elepha was a daughter of flower shop couple and started helping them early. She saw Old somewhere near the shop and has fallen in love immediately thinking it’s fate. She is another type of yandere (or is there another term for such psycho?) who loves everything about their lover. She knew he was going to marry the duke’s daughter and loved this about him, thinking how capable he is. She loved the duke’s daughter as his wife, who’s now part of him too. Elepha decided to find a way to get close to Old. With her angelic face and outgoing nature she made connections with nobles who visited her shop. It was implied that she probably wasn’t sleeping with them, just talking, but it looked to me she didn’t care to even sleep with someone to get close to Old. At some point she got a chance to talk with him who was already exhausted by his wife’s scandals and she managed to win him over with her understanding and sweet nature and she became his mistress.

Old was returning home every night, she didn’t bother just thought that she maybe should meet his wife to introduce herself as they are sharing the same man (Trashta vibes), but was told not to. Then after Bellarose gave birth to MC Old returned home only for a few hours once in a while to check the things and went back to his mistress.
    She gave birth to Mary Jun and was unhappy that she didn’t look like Old and was obsessing over switching the babies and having MC who’s an ideal daughter for her as she’s a copy of Old.

When Bellarose passed away she was crying fir many hours because she loved her so much as a wife of her man. She didn’t think about becoming a duchess, but when Old told her he’d finally marry her she was very happy as she’s now be a happy family and obtain an ideal daughter.

But then MC left the family and Elepha had a mental breakdown demanding Old to return her ideal daughter. After that Old stopped looking at her lovingly and her own daughter now doesn’t talk much with them.
    Old was working hard to get noticed and acknowledged and thought it was very lucky to get noticed by the duke’s daughter, thought the wedding was quite rushed. He was ok with the arranged marriage and thought he might get to love Bellarose at some point, but she was too pushy and too jealous so he started hating her. This is when Elepha approached him like an angel and gave him warmth and understanding he needed so much. However the duke demanded to get an heir so Old had to sleep with Bellarose during unsafe days and was extremely happy when she finally got pregnant and he didn’t need to suffer anymore. He didn’t care to check the baby when MC was born and was just disgusted that she looked like him, because it meant that Bellarose’s blood was running in MC and stained his genes…
    He was extremely happy when Mary Jun was born and looked like Elepha, he now had another angel and spoiled her rotten.

He was happy when Bellarose passed away and the previous duke hurried to burry her without his involvement. No one opposed a widower duke bringing in a new wife, but all his plans went astray when MC left. Elepha had a mental breakdown trashing MC’s room(?) and he saw her smile looking the same insane way as Bellarose’s, so now their images overlapped and he couldn’t look at Elepha. Elepha didn’t care about Mary Jun and only wanted “her ideal daughter back”, Mary Jun won’t have a bright future now too (spoiler below), the future he envisioned is ruined.

“The key (Violet) is no longer anywhere”.

The whole outcome for the title inheritance and grand father is described in one sentence and is extremely logical.
    It was mentioned several times that MC’s father has inherited the title officially after MC was born (he was pushed to produce a heir by grandfather and this is probably how he was repaid for his “suffering”), this is why no one could take it back or oppose him marrying his mistress.

This hasn’t been explained but my guess is that as far as MC is now married to ML who is the duke or even archduke she most definitely can’t claim the title (and she wouldn’t want it because of all the bad memories she has from that house).

Anyways apparently grandpa despite not being the duke anymore still has a lot of power over the family, so he told MC’s father that Mary Jun will have to marry a man from their collateral line, and she has no say in who her husband will be. So simple. The man is also apparently the same age as her parents.

This order was the last straw that broke the father down and made him question what he’s done wrong with his life, because his lovely daughter who’s like an angel will now have to mix her genes with the horrible duke’s blood and he’ll never be able to marry her off for love.

And thinking further the stuff that hasn’t been mentioned by the author, but I think would make the father feel even worse if he had this revelation - if the marriage between Mary Jun and a duke’s relative doesn’t work, her husband would be in his full right to have a mistress and later bring in his illegitimate children like… you know… someone else did to his wife. And as the future husband is quite old he’s probably either a widower or has a mistress and legitimate or illegitimate children already, so there’s a thorny path ahead of the sister.

I don’t think the sister deserves a very harsh punishment even though she was extremely ignorant and spoiled, and realistically she will probably be fine as she’s grown as a character and had this revelation about people smiling through the pain like MC did. The sister will probably be loved by her husband, but if her father is living with such fears it’s chef’s kiss punishment for his selfishness.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2024
    Pipi1989, Bastian, EliVesper and 7 others like this.
  19. Rose Nightingale

Rose Nightingale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I am surprised the author managed to give a satisfying end to Vio's father without Vio doing a thing. You know, in a way that makes it even sweeter that they destroyed themselves in such a way without Vio doing anything.

20. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So mj got married of to pedophile for the crime of existing. Okay author

Yknow stories in the olden days before OI the self pity genre got popular acutally used to have characters development and the MC was *gasp* acutally called out on her shit

Nowadays we don't have that. The plot will always bend over backwards to justify the MCs abuse on other's by making the people sue abused mustache twilirng villains and giving them bad ends. Whay was MJs crime? Being naive and getting in the marry sue self inserts way I guess

For that she should marry a pedo. Hopefully MJ is allowed to reincarnated to and she just fucking murders everyone, her family the usless grnapa her shitty mum eho of course also love the shitty Mary sue, vio the prince and her simps

These types of stories only show impressionable readers that whatever wrong they do Is never there fault its always other peoples fault and keep on being a shit person refusing 5o take responsibility and evuabtlly you'll marry a hot rich guy

May these stories stay st the bottom of wattapd where they belong

Also realistically since the fathers a duke he csn send an assain to kill the gramps off. It makes no sense in anyway for him to have power. But ah the shit grandpa was a deus ex mschina who came out of nowhere and the auhtor sucks ass at writing

Last edited: Jan 2, 2024
    ValReads and Khadz like this.