Spoiler I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 24, 2018.

1. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, anyone knows what's the beef between Yulan and Claudia (the prince)? Latest chapter is really raking my curiosity.

Bella94, LunadeSelene, Darcy and 2 others like this.
  2. haqpiness

haqpiness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By the manga it seems they have the same relationship as Violet and her new sister.

Avery Very likes this.
  3. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. but it really makes me wonder why.. I mean, Claudia and Yulan are not necessary brothers and by the manga also, it's indicated that they are relatives but not close. So, I don't know why Claudia seems to be affected by Yulan's attitude against him. I hope it isn't a squabble from the past because that would mean it is has been unresolved for a long time and Vio is gonna be the 'last straw' in the 'fight'.

4. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Me either. maybe the original poster was also discussing people who are discussing this novel elsewhere. Some novel go really big and a ton of people are suddenly talking about it.

Avery Very, arlovebird and Azure_1802 like this.
  5. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    It's confusing to suddenly start discussing about something not really related to what people are talking about ._.

6. Lasika

Lasika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have any further spoilers? I am currently following the novel on syosetu with automatic translations but the last release has

MaryJun praising her sister for her efforts in teaching her, before randomly going, ohh Yuran won first place, so difficult to be closer friends with him.

And I am like, is she doing it on purpose or what? So would really like further spoilers if someone knows more. Thanks!
    Also, is it true Yuran turned time around for the MC? Is this correct?

nielyti, Khadz, SoyUnGirasol and 4 others like this.
  7. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Maryjun is going after Yulan?

8. Lasika

Lasika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like that, but of course I read auto translate version so I cannot guarantee accuracy. I did think that though. I don't understand Maryjuns desire to be close with her sister - it is obvious she otherwise ignores her parents attitude towards Vio. If it was me, I would call my parents out for this, but MJ is happy to be ignorant yet want to get close to Vio. So I'm not sure how genuine she is or if she is just manipulative underneath all that. It would be good to have some more spoilers but I do not know where I can get this. :(

Also no updates in the manga front either. Anyone know where I can get raws?

nielyti, Khadz, DOHere and 10 others like this.
  9. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, I'm relying on one translator and I jump for joy when she updates. I thought J mangas would be better than Korean ones when it to releases. .

Anyway, about Maryjun. It looks like she's still a clueless character. If she's gonna go after Yulan, what for? and I don't think she's the kind to talk back to her parents. We don't know how her mother or her father raised her so I'm still thinking is she is still under her parent's thumb despite her admiration to her sister. Also, she is still unaware that Vio doesnt really like and Vio is just being civil to make sure she gets to be a nun and out of their world in her goal. It isn't the perfect relationship Maryjun has in mind. Then again, it's implied that Maryjundoesn'tt have a clue about Vio and her relationship with the duke and the current duchess.

kaedeyuuki, nielyti, Khadz and 6 others like this.
  10. Lasika

Lasika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh which translator? The one from Novel updates? Automatic translations are a pain and it takes me rereading everything twice to put together what has happened. But I'm curious enough about the series to keep up with this.
    Hmmm, maybe MJ is clueless but her statement in the last chapter did make Vio's stomach drop in an unpleasant manner. Maybe there is hope for Yulan after all...

Avery Very likes this.
  11. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Right now Im in the Yulan camp unless the Prince helps Vio become a nun

12. Lasika

Lasika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too. I am no fan of the Prince and honestly, I could do with Vio not becoming a nun, since I'm supporting Yulan.

LunarNymph, Khadz, nontan and 10 others like this.
  13. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really get what this rant is about. Anyway, Vio lacks love so she seeks the prince to become a queen someday so she may receive the love of the people. She IS NOT IN LOVE with the prince. She just loves the idea that she will be with the prince who receive love from people so she may also receive the love from those people.
    I also hate that you seem to generalize the people in this thread with your 'Does NO ONE see how CONTRADICTORY this is?'. Different people has different preferences/opinions. It's like saying 'the glass is half full' they will call out someone that said 'the glass is half empty'. You see how THAT is contradictory?

Khadz, Furiae19, Avery Very and 6 others like this.
  14. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No. Just because they're opinions doesn't mean they can't be uninformed, sh!tty or wrong or all three. If someone told you their opinion was that all black people should die would you let the racism stand or call them out? Because, those WOULD be your only two options. Also, pot meet kettle: because I really have no idea how you can equate a question (which is more like an opinion than anything else) with a straight out accusation right before you tell me that everyone should be able to have their own opinions (this is YOUR stance, btw, not mine); Also, yes, I know the reason Vio was looking for the Prince. Why do you assume I don't, especially when you then went on to complain about me SUPPOSEDLY assuming that no one understands how contradictory they're being and since I put it right in my post why she was acting like that? She was being abused by her father and mother since they were also emotionally unavailable to her while she sees her half-sister get everything SHE wanted and without effort, including the love of the prince. She isn't lovable no matter how hard she tries but her half sister is no matter what she does? Her half sister's naivete isn't her fault but she IS hurting Vio and I'm not surprised she lashed out at her. If she didn't she really wouldn't be human, then. I guess I would ask that you read more carefully next time. Ktbn.

15. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    What's with the black people statement? We're talking about the contradictory statement you said. What's the relation to that? I just said that they had different opinions about contradictory statements. And it's not like NO ONE really answered to those.

And I was referring to your statement of "why Vio fell in love with the prince". I mean I'm not too keen at finding hidden quote&quote from that phrase "Also, it was explained very clearly in the novel why she fell in love with him". I mean putting it as Vio did not love prince then proceeds to write why she fell in love with the prince, so I felt the need to add what I knew.

Furiae19 and arlovebird like this.
  16. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People in this thread have really pshyocitc feelings. Like calm the fuck down on all the anger towards a little girl who's biggest sin is being airhead and annoying. And what's with calling her a whore?

This is the equivalent of wanting to kill someone just cause they bumped into you and didnt say sorry. People on are here really think that the MC was a perfect girl and everyone who was against her was evil when the novel itself didnt show that. Isnrsther see an MC who was wrong before have grown and become a better person. And this isnt a revenge novel so im sure that shes not gonna "strike those who opposed her down" Go read C Novels or shield hero if you want that

gracecfe, kaedeyuuki, nielyti and 7 others like this.
  17. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Came for the spoilers :blobReach:

End up eating popcorn instead :blobpopcorn_cool:

18. Blackout14

Blackout14 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So excited to know what is ahead for Vio.

Avery Very and vesperia like this.
  19. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Same. More drama on this side rather than the actual novel?

20. azinine

azinine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha! All I can do now is laugh. Tsk. Tsk. If people can't understand why I got triggered by this novel and why I call that other girl's mother a "whore"? And Violette's own background as to why she grew up the way she is in the novel... Well.. I advice you to read the novel itself and not just the manga. :blobpopcorn_cool::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobokhand:

Or if you've read the Novel kindly re-read it again and contemplate for the reason why I got affected by the plot and the characters. :blobReach:

EvaChan, Khadz, KuranFan and 6 others like this.