Spoiler I tamed a tyrant and ran away

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hadriney, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Hadriney

Hadriney Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-tamed-a-tyrant-and-ran-away/
    scription: Lady Charlize was known as many things throughout her first life: the abandoned daughter of a noble, the kingdom's fairy, and the kingdom's sword. When her heart can no longer take the fact that she has killed so many people.. She finds herself as the younger version of herself. Not wasting anytime and to make full use of this blessing she first cuts ties with her father. Then on her own terms gets acknowledged for talent. Later, she meets the young Prince - the most talented of the Emperor's sons. She asks if its alright with him that she can be his teacher. Through many trials and tribulations she raises him up to a.... tyrant. Why is my young student is making eyes at me? Why is every alarm in head sounding?? From my previous life this means.. I SHOULD RUN AWAY. A few years later her young charge became a perfect tyrant, and dragged her back...

any spoilers?

The novel will not be translated more?
    Obg ^-^

hongmeowpanda, layyu, Hiura and 17 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away
    C529E0F8-77B8-4471-AB60-EA54BA602720.jpeg
    [​IMG]

TABLE OF CONTENTS
    More Details
    Btw Charlize runs away on chapter 90
    Spoilers curator updated till June 24th, 2023
    For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Jun 24, 2023
  3. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Jian Yue

Jian Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1
    Translators dropped this. Any leads where I can read a decent translation of this? Also, spoilers pls.

Yukina_Yuki, Creolenerd and Hadriney like this.
  5. totell1tale

totell1tale Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this story was actually really good

svtspeach and dagrandesibuna like this.
  6. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You have spoilers?

7. totell1tale

totell1tale Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No sadly just read till chapter 9

8. Ice_Rose

Ice_Rose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away

Description: Lady Charlize was known as many things throughout her first life: the abandoned daughter of a noble, the kingdom's fairy, and the kingdom's sword. When her heart can no longer take the fact that she has killed so many people.. She finds herself as the younger version of herself. Not wasting anytime and to make full use of this blessing she first cuts ties with her father. Then on her own terms gets acknowledged for talent. Later, she meets the young Prince - the most talented of the Emperor's sons. She asks if its alright with him that she can be his teacher. Through many trials and tribulations she raises him up to a.... tyrant. Why is my young student is making eyes at me? Why is every alarm in head sounding?? From my previous life this means.. I SHOULD RUN AWAY. A few years later her young charge became a perfect tyrant, and dragged me back...

Spoiler is needed

Xi-hime, Dreamy girl, syofiaa and 3 others like this.
  9. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bump, i'd like to know more about this story

11. ketchupblood

ketchupblood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, I finally bit the bullet and downloaded the apk for kakaopage. Passing an MTL through OCR is pretty painful, I have so much more appreciation for spoiler providers now

Charlize had a nightmare about her time as Keira. Her trauma basically comes in the two flavors of 1. having her humanity denied by centuries of emperors and 2. being forced to kill thousands of people. She wakes up in tears and tries to repress her emotions, but can't stop crying.

Later that day during one of Dylan's lessons, the 9th prince shows up unannounced and they have to go greet him. When Dylan and Charlize enter, the 9th prince blatantly ignores Dylan and starts hitting on sexually harassing Charlize. Dylan lets it slide, Charlize lets it slide, the 9th prince doesn't take a hint and keeps on going.

(Or... Dylan lets it slide, but Charlize thinks to herself, "..I have a feeling that the 9th prince is going to die sooner than he did before I returned" so Dylan is probably more like plotting his revenge )

He goes on about how he's a better choice than Dylan and then he invites Charlize to move in to be a knight 'below' and how he loves that sword so much that he calls it the "sword of the 9th prince" and, hey, if she is becomes the knight who wields the 'sword,' he would even use it as a title: the living royal sword

Charlize didn't care about the sexual harassment, but that hits her right in the emotional trauma so she challenges him to a duel. She was going to use one of his insults to the Ronan family as pretext but then she figures that she has an even better excuse to fight him: he insulted her student.

yada yada action sword fight where she wipes the floor with one of the 9th prince's men :blobflag: :blobspearpeek: yada yada

But all the while, Dylan is a little bit shook that she would fight for his honor?? and he still thinks she has other motives for picking the fight (he's right!) but Charlize did finally break through some of the walls that he's put up.

At the end of ch 12 he asks her: "how did you know? That it's not fun to live like this." :blobcry:

12. ketchupblood

Reading List:
    Link
    oh lol, I misunderstood the last line of ch 12. I thought he was all sad, but actually he's just arrogant.

Charlize talks about how it's boring to be a genius in a sea of normal people and makes the point that she understands how Dylan feels. Then (and this is the magic of MTL, this very important piece of dialogue may or may not mean the opposite of what I think it means lol) she says how he (? she? they?) don't like it when things are ambiguous, he (she?) is either indifferent or obsessed. Then she tells him that it's ok for him to be obsessed with her. (Or maybe she says that she's obsessed with him. :hmm:) ANYWAY the point is that it works and his interest is piqued.

Then she's apparently taking part in a dueling competition thingy so she can ask the emperor for the magic herb that can heal Dylan's mom. She gets help from a couple of fairies to turn into a guy because a girl would attract too much attention.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  13. neru74

neru74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww::cookie::blobalert::blobalert::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobowoevil_horns:

Ice_Rose likes this.
  14. crossover

Reading List:
    Link
    any more spoilers?

15. ketchupblood

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, it looks like woopread picked this up!

16. peanutbutter_J

peanutbutter_J Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot which chapter is this but it should before chapter 20.

Charlize is going to fencing tournament but in disguise. She was helped by fairy(?)so her appearance became that handsome young boy. Around this time Dante her second brother inquire about her reply to his letter earlier but the servant said that Charlize did not bat an eye so she did not write him anything back which shocked him as the old Charlize would be so happy if he did so.

Back to the tournament, first obstacle was hallucinatory labyrinth, MC passed and got 85th place. She later keep winning until she face her first brother Akan(?)she won ofc this hurt Akan's pride. Then she defeated Cafu/Kafa(?)her supposed fiancé.
    You know what, he has some vision abt MC since childhood that made him puzzled at first but as he got older he knew most of the vision came true and he saw Duke's ruin along with the brothers so he thought Charlize might also not survived.

As MC became the champion of the fencing competition, she eligible to has her one wish to be granted by the emperor, if im not wrong the MC ask for medicine/herb as mention by previous spoiler for dylan's mom and emperor held banquet to close the tournament but Charlize did not attend as the champion but she reverts back to as 13th Prince(ML)'s tutor.

Long story, cant summarize.
    Got a snippet of this from Russia translation, im not Russian but paywall stopped me.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
    Hiura, Nyaa.23, Katsu_cfq and 45 others like this.
  17. neru74

neru74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Coverrr

Mitsuki000 likes this.
  18. crossover

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone have spoilers about kahu?

peanutbutter_J likes this.
  19. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link
    He appears to be a potential 2nd male lead. The only human Lize is conflicted about. Dylan is gonna burn with jealousy soon :3

Xi-hime, Khadz, michoux and 14 others like this.
  20. neru74

neru74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He also returned to the past, around the same time Charlize did (at least i think so), he remembers that he had already lived through everything before but vividly. In the first timeline (TML) he didn't know that Charlize and Keira were one and the same and thus believed that she disappeared/died. That's the reason why he's so confused that she is alive and well in this TML along with a very different personality. He literally sent people to investigate and the results show that nothing changed at all, the only one who changed was Charlize, she was in the center of everything that didn't fit.
    Charlize and Kahu made contact by chance on a balcony for people who wish for rest, despite his noble training, he blatantly asked how she wasn't missing and why she was still alive. At that time he was also confused about why Keira never happened. This caused Charlize to find out that Kahu also returned from the future, but according to how he spoke, she also discovered that his memories of the future was blurry. After that assessment, Charlize beautifully left the balcony~
    :cookie::cookie::cookie: