Spoiler I tamed a tyrant and ran away

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hadriney, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    bro this family rates pretty high on shit family scale in stories

Normally the abused daughter comes from
    1)Adopted to replace real dead one
    2) Bastard Child with some prostitute
    3) new step mother ones
    4) Disfavored mother

but this has char as the biological daughter, the one thing his wife DIED to PROTECT, yet they treat her like she is some sewer rat and then preach about love towards the dead duchess, whose own flesh and blood they disregard till she put herself into death bed, and could be toyed with by the fucking servants.

Like damn, this even surpases The Ugly Lady one in terms of shit fam.
    I hope FL doesn't come back to them to be filial daughter just because they joined rebellion, fuck these kinds of families which solely exist to make life of someone miserable. Hope they all die :sip:

2. Hasty girl

Hasty girl [Holy Novitiate] [Red Sibling] [Blackjack Sect]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I agree if the mother died it is not like the child wanted her to die. And I don't think she is going back to her family. In the latest chapter she just throws away the letter she got from her stupid brother

Hiura, Xi-hime, Khadz and 6 others like this.
  3. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Talking about Novel Spoilers, Post rebellion. Not now.

4. Hasty girl

Hasty girl [Holy Novitiate] [Red Sibling] [Blackjack Sect]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh

5. CazeYuif23

CazeYuif23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im curious, regarding to the title, Why did she ran away? Is it shes satisfied that the emperor fell or her symptoms as a sword re emerged for this 2nd timeline? For now, the current spoilers and manhwa did not reach at this point. Can someone shed some light for this poor soul?

mysticalavalon and djan29 like this.
  6. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the Duke of Kenin I think?

7. Aka Bittu

Aka Bittu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    will she use his feeling to her advantage and make ml do shitty thing or are they like two lovers that want to fk the empire

8. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ouh then you got to be more frustrated when you read “The Untouchable Lady” Novel. Not only the family hate and abuse the FL because her and their mother died while giving birth to her. The father also pamper another woman who look like their mom and made her his wife along with her daughter, they treat and pamper the step daughter but abuse the biological one . Im so dumbfounded it’s something sad but now i could only laugh when i see a stupid plot like this. They just have to be stupid to make the main characters past more tragic.

9. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Good thing even its name helps in avoiding that manga heh

CaelumBlue, Lilyworld, Khadz and 4 others like this.
  10. Aka Bittu

Aka Bittu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is it a good ending like fl ml together

11. iammaimai

iammaimai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is an answer and a spoiler

she ran away because she is afraid of Dylan that he is out of her control. It begins on the rebel day. Charlize initial plan is to capture the emperor alive, announce his sin and process the execution. She sent Dylan to handle inside the palace and capture the emperor while she protect the entrance from emperor reinforcements and she also deals with monsters sent from the wizard towel outside the palace. However, when Dylan gets the emperor, he know that after the emperor got killed, Charlize will lose the aim to live and he afraid he might lost her after the emperor death. For first he thinks of killing the emperor himself so Charlize will not get what she wants (obviously she want to see the emperor death with her own eyes and do it with her own hands). So Dylan did what he think it is best to not lose Charlize.

When Charlize arrive at the palace, she saw the emperor laying on the ground. She thought Dylan killed the emperor and she did command to bring the emperor alive so she was so shock and angry towards Dylan. But then the emperor body can move. Turn out that the emperor didn’t get killed. Dylan confess to Charlize that he thought Charlize will lose the aim to live if she kill the emperor herself so he want to kill the emperor instead but then he know that Charlize will hate him for the rest of his life and he cannot handle Charlize resentment only a bit is too much for him. So what he did is he make his father, the emperor, eat a piece of monster core (the one that Charlize was feed infinity to become a sword in her first live).

Anyway, our ML feed his father that piece of god power and it turn the emperor into a thing that will not be able to die. He even say this ‘If you remove the Emperor with your own hands, you will lose the will to live. If I kill the Emperor, you’ll hate me, so I’ll let him live forever.’ with a kind, obsessed face toward her. So of course, our fl is so freaking out by his actions and feel a great fear. Turning the emperor into a sword is out of her mind because it was so painful beyond explainable. You gotta see how Dylan describe his plan to make his father an object so Charlize can carry around and live a strong will of her. It is so obsess beyond the point of human being. She is so desperate to run away because she cannot understand and control him anymore. I think she scared of him too.

12. Sourwer.XDD

Sourwer.XDD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know how her family will retribute for their sins. I hope that may she never forgives them and cut ties, and if possible imprisonment too. They are such a shitty family like is that even her fault that her mom died?? The scene during breakfast when duke showed such angry and disgusting face when her bro mentioned charliz name... ohh goodd!!!(╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻ I fucking want to kill him right there. Since he loved his wife so much then he shouldn't have fucked her. He is brain dead. How can you not understand the complications during childbirth. Tsk Tskk. He is even more shitty than claude. Even if he gets a char dev in the later of the story I would never like him. AARRGHHH his attitude is making my blood boil. And her 2nd bro aarregghh don't even get me started like how big even your ego is. You treat her like an ant and expect her to like you. STFO what is she? your dog? She's is your sister dude!!! TCH...

Sorry for ranting but please give me spoilers about shitty duke family.

13. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just want to add something, what ML feed to his father are ehyrit, the same thing that the emperor feed to MC in the first timeline, the thing that can made human into a sword. half of the emperor body already turned into steel, soon he will unable to die or move... ML then suggest for eternal punishment... or even better, made him into a sword!

even MC wouldnt wish her worst enemy to experience what it feels like to be melted and forged into a sword, to experience what it feels to live but also not living at the same time, she never even thought about something so horrible. however its not like ML betrayed her, he didnt disobeyed her, he didnt kill the emperor and the emperor honestly deserved it anyway (he already done some experiment to countless poor souls)... he simply goes beyond of her command, and she cant fault him, why? because she is the one who groom him into a tyrant. MC pat ML head to praise him while her head still blank...

i guess because of trauma MC automatically fears anyone who involved themselves with ehyrit, she probably become paranoid and scared if ML will feed her with ehyrit too to make her stay with him forever...

i dont know what will happen to them in this timeline, but on the first timeline all of them died a horrible death. yay?

14. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Yikes, that ml is terrible.
    No u can't brush it with emperor deserved it or he juat disobeyed her.

He is dangerously obsessed, wanting to keep fl in palm of his hand forever since she can't rest in peace till emperor dies so he wants to keep him alive so FL can never leave him.
    The dumbfuck is enacting the worst trauma of FL, imagine living or revenge to see at final moment, the person you trusted the most made you unable to ever fulfill ur revenge by creating that person immortal.
    FL also is traumatized because she knows what being that sword is, not just the person but the person wielding it turns to a monster to.

And before u say, fl made ml that ay.. no. ML was a psychopath even in previous life who murdered the whole family and installed puppet king, she did nothing but to change puppet emperor to being one himself.

To FL eyes, ML is no better than any other emperor of past ho ere obsessed with her one way or another.
    Gdi another ruined story by obsessive lead... can this girl stay single please.

15. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    He betrayed & Disobeyed her, the task was to capture Emperor Alive, not turn him into immortal monster (And he cant argue because he knew what exactly FL wanted to do, she wanted to kill him)
    Why do you think FL didn't plan it for him if he deserved it? because no one does that treatment.
    She did not groom the man into tyrant, He was one in last life as well - He killed all the mothers and brothers he had bar one, who he installed as puppet king (Who abused FL too) while he controlled whole of empire in his hands in background. The only thing FL did is to make his mother will change and instead of doing whatever he did in the back like a thief, he did it openly this time with aim of becoming emperor instead of controlling one.
    The Sole reason FL even comes to him because she knew from her past life that he was a tyrant since she served the emperor and knew what kind of monster he was internally.

So don't attempt to shift the blame to FL, when ML was from start that kind of character.

16. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh?
    I didn't blame MC or shift the blame on her, my post are about MC inner thought about the entire situation but with my own touch...

Hiura, Ariefyana, Fostofina and 6 others like this.
  17. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    but that is shifting the blame, Your post essentially says ML can't be blamed because FL is one who made him a tyrant , thus causing his obsession/evil nature, which is factually wrong given the info we have been provided of their first lives.

But alright if you didnt mean that, Just your post came out that way xD

18. gerickarose

gerickarose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did ML catch FL after she escaped?

19. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh
    She felt that she was caught in a trap for a moment, but judging by her calm rationality, it was only part of her coincidence.

Dylan completely destroyed the imperial family. He proceeded with the plan without Charlize’s permission, but in the end, he followed her will thoroughly.

She asked him to grow up as a tyrant. And Dylan. He rebelled, exterminated the imperial family, and even made the Emperor kneel.

A ruthless character that shows no mercy even to his kin. Wasn’t that what Charlize wanted from Dylan from the beginning? He wouldn’t have done so if he had known something.

So it wasn’t something to get angry about.
    Well I don't want to argue anymore lol

20. CazeYuif23

CazeYuif23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, thank you for this answer. Now my thoughts are now cleared (sort of) for the title of this manhwa. I mean, if the MC already achieve her goal, it definitely ends right? (Well I can deduct, of course its Not!) Now I going to watch and wait how the MC will mediate the monster she have raised and well feed. Thats of course for clarity, now that we know that the ML is a Yandere-lite? Anyways, Thank you again.

Jukki and LePetiteReader like this.