Spoiler I tamed a tyrant and ran away

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hadriney, Aug 28, 2019.

1. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No one knew about her becoming a sword. She wanted to be acknowledged by her family and agreed to become imperial sword thinking it’s about being a knight, but was tortured and experimented on. Later all wizards who were involved were killed by the Emperor to keep the secret safe.
    At that time a lot of noble children disappeared (I don’t remember exactly if it was only noble or commoners too), so MC was simply one of the victims in a huge list.
    We know about the past from her POV, so she didn’t heat about her family looking for her, it was only her fiancé who continued to investigate. If I remember correctly from her overly honourable fiancé’s POV we know that he was giving information on the progress to MC’s brother, but I don’t remember if brother asked for it or if he was saying that it’s time to stop, because the engagement was just a political matter and there was no love between them to begin with.

Charlize didn’t think about his romantic feelings at all, because by the time he developed them he already turned into a trusting puppy, ready to do everything for his master and teacher. It’s actually in the translated chapters of manhwa - she knew beforehand about his personality which was either ignore stuff or become obsessed with them, so she pushed him to become obsessed with the idea of ruining the empire. She used the word “seduce” in her mind thinking of the tricks to get his attention when she just became his tutor, but it wasn’t about anything romantic or s*xual, it as more like a devil luring a soul to get a contract. When she realized his feelings, she tried to distance herself from ML a bit, but there was no long reflection about this in the novel, she just thought it can become dangerous. They weren’t like Bonnie and Clyde, more like wicked teacher and student.
    So it’s not like she used a crazy in love man to do the dirty work in her stead, it’s more like she appeared at the moment when he was vulnerable, proposed a deal and with all full trust in her raised him even more messed up than he was to be a tyrant who will ruin the Empire, which is still the way of a villainess. But don’t forget that Dylan is a one in a lifetime genius, it’s impossible to manipulate him to do something he doesn’t want to.

2. ctscan

ctscan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks everyone for spoilers!

So after the fiasco of Dylan turning his father into a sword/immortal object, Charlize becomes concerned about his feelings/obsession with her and runs away (as per title), correct? Considering the fact that he obviously becomes the tyrant (as per the novel title), I’m guessing he obsessed over finding her after she leaves.

I have a bunch of questions:

How long is Charlize able to run away from Dylan? How does he end up catching her, and when he catches/finds her, what happens?

Also, what happens between Charlize, Dylan, and Charlize’s previous life’s fiancé/2nd male lead? Does Charlize and her former fiancé become more friendly, especially when she finds out he remembers past life’s memories as well as cared about her? Wouldn’t doubt Dylan being wild over another guy being close to Charlize...

Lastly, when does Charlize start reciprocating Dylan’s feelings? On Dylan’s end, it’s obviously pretty deep, dark, and intense, but does her feelings also run that obsessively or nah?

3. radical6

radical6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Charlize has fairy blood, was her mom or dad the fairy?

Khadz, Jukki, DOHere and 3 others like this.
  4. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It wasn’t explained about who exactly in the family has fairy blood except for MC, just mentioned in the beginning to insert fairies help (maybe more information is provided at the second part which is not translated yet). But seeing the size of fairies I assume none of her parents is 100% fairy, maybe some of her ancestors somehow managed to mix with fairies.

Am_elf, Yukari_me, syofiaa and 37 others like this.
  5. Aka Bittu

Aka Bittu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    will she love him later after she is found after running away

6. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happen to her family while she run away?

mysticalavalon, xpeanut and Aymee like this.
  7. iammaimai

iammaimai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I agree with you about her trauma and the reason of her fear. She didn’t blame ML as she knows that she is the one who make ml turned out this way. She is the one who make ML worse tyrant than her last life. In her last life, ML did the coup but he didn’t govern the country. He just leave the country to another prince who dropped by his mother funeral.

Also, Charlize has high logic thinking and she put her logical beyond her emotions so it make sense that she flee because she cannot control ml and don’t know what he might do in the future. There is one time that she decided to kill her family too if they protect the emperor.

This happened on the coup day, Charlize is protecting the gate from the emperor reinforcements then she saw her family troops running towards her way. She grab the arrow and aim at the lead of the troops ( I can’t remember if he is her father or her brother) and she thought that she really doesn’t want to hurt people unnecessarily but if they are on her way, she is ready to shoot. But then she noticed that they carried red flag (white flag means surrender while red flag means they want to join the rebel) so she lower the arrow.

You can see that the FL value her goal more than anything too. I think this is not different from the ML who value her more than anything. I mean in term of obsession

8. Burnfavor1

Burnfavor1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I disagree. Yes, he is a tyrant but she turned his attention towards herself. She knew he would either be indifferent or obsessed. She told him to choose to become obsessed with her. She was arrogant enough and overestimated her control over him. She said she would accept it whichever direction his obsession goes (LOLLLLLL). A man who survived in an evil palace as a lower-ranking prince. He is no thief, He won the succession under his own rules. He was so powerful he LIVED his life the way he wanted it to be; to the T, after he became old enough. He treats those who treat him well in the same manner and treats those who harm him or those under his protection in a worse manner than they would have thought possible. I actually really like him and I am wary of the emperor becoming a sword BUT he deserves it! if she ran away because the emperor would become a sword it's pretty weak to me. 400 years of suffering and she gets scared because her opposer is going to suffer her old fate? lol I would have done worse to that F**ker . Don't paint our female lead as some helpless weakling, she is a cunning, manipulative, ambitious, vengeful woman. We feel for her because we know her side of the story. We don't know his side, But from the little, I know it's easy and really sad to see why he becomes a tyrant. Unlike her first life when she had hoped that her family would love her, had hope for peace and good days, had heard how much her dad loved his dead wife and his son, she had hoped he would love her too. He had none of that other than his mother who was always sick, abused, and put on an act of elegance for him. I think the female lead underestimated his level of obsession and man who could get rid of his brothers, his father (who did this to her) all because of his mother and not to feel bored (LOLLLL). She must have been the best thing to enter is a boring life. either way, I'm rooting for them so far but we have a long way to go. Also a CLEAN death..........ummm 400 years...... clean death. the emperor doesn't even deserve that mercy! also do you think she is the only person whose life he has oppressed and ruined completely? NO. morality would be done a disservice if he had a clean death!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
    wangfei, X1I1, Hiura and 30 others like this.
  9. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is everyone saying FL made him much worse tyrant?

Lets see and compare

First Timeline
    Murdered all his brothers - check
    Murdered all the queens/concubines - check
    Murdered the emperer -?
    Controlled the empire in palm of his hands - check
    Knew and used Charlize/Keisha - CHECK

Second timeline
    Murdered brothers - check
    Murdered Queens - check
    Murdered Emperor - Yes but No
    Controlled the empire in palm of his hands - check
    Knew and used Charlize/Keisha - No

Literally only thing done he would have done different is killing the emperor (Manhwa didn't state anything about him killing emp in first life afaik), in the end which he didn't.

Why do you think someone controlling the emperor as puppet to is BETTER than said person being emperor himself? In former case, you are deceiving the whole empire on who has actual power and playing with human lives as toys, in latter everyone knows who you fucking are and will act accordingly.

Like I don't even read novel, just the manhwa and its painfully obvious and stated clearly there, MC was a fucked up monster from the very beginning. Last life his mother just said live in shadows, so HE DID all he wanted to and just lived in shadow, but he never gave up anything he was obsessed with. This life, mother was content so she said live as he wanted to, so he REDID all that stuff but just in open now.

MC is literally the carbon copy in both lives bar the degree of how much he exposes himself.
    He wasn't a white saint canvas that FL painted black for her use. He was already as black as possible in his heart who murdered anyone he wanted to without a second thought. FL literally even comments that ML (B4 she even forged him) had unhealthy obsession or indifference. Either he will not care about someone's life at all or he will be obsessed to them to point of yandere, both a show of how fucked up his mentality is. FL had no choice to shift that obsession on herself at start because she could never take revenge else, and ML in the end, stole that very revenge from her at last moment.

Sure FL is a maniac and evil manipulative character to, but dont try to shift blame that MC being fucked up is because of FL. He was fucked up since the start and compared to him, FL still showed more morals and value of human life, She did not attempt to kill anyone needlessly or not involved directly in her suffering when she easily could, nor she was twisted enough to make someone have fate worse than death. She wanted REVENGE sure, but was not a psychopath who shove her morality to dregs to achieve it and torture them inhumanly.

Wanting to given them a clean death, shows FL mentality of she still kept her moral values and didn't let revenge completely corrupt her heart, unlike ML whose obsession made him do inhuman shit without a second thought to emperor.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
  10. Yukina_Yuki

Yukina_Yuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, so the novel translator is cancelled? And we wait here like... We dont even know anything?

the-rolling-stoltzer likes this.
  11. neru74

neru74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's still being translated, they have a schedule but i kind of forgot. It's available in their discord

12. Graceful_Huang

Graceful_Huang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for the spoilers so far! I appreciate them dearly.

I had a few questions though . . . since I can't wait like 2 yrs for this entire manhwa to be completed.

1) What happened to her brothers, did they die? if so at who's hands?
    2) How did ML find FL after she ran away?
    3) If the korean novel version is completed, what happened at the end?
    4) Cute moments between ML and FL?

Thanks in advance :)

13. xpeanut

xpeanut Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. He was always going to be a tyrant, hence the title but damn... I'm guessing she's also aware that he knew and used her when she Keira? No wonder she's scared of him...

Jukki and LePetiteReader like this.
  14. Sarahlin

Sarahlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He DID NOT use Keira!!! He didn’t become emperor! He controlled the empire from the shadows and Charlize didn’t realize until after Dylan’s death, which caused a ripple through the empire because of his large influence.

15. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How is her relationship with her "family" in the end? Especially the "father".
    Do we get any backstory about her mother? Dylan referred to her as a "Cinderella" like character.
    Does Charlize end up with Dylan in the end and do they have kids?

16. winterhani

winterhani Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Eivuri

Eivuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Excuse me,I might seem rude here but maybe you don't have to include the link to the manhwa itself since it might be taken down by the hunters and such. But if it is okay and maybe with a permission, then it's fine I guess.

I'm just worried that maybe another site might be taken down

18. Hasty girl

Hasty girl [Holy Novitiate] [Red Sibling] [Blackjack Sect]

Reading List:
    Link
    It was written that it is legal and they got permission from the author's.thats why I posted it

19. Graceful_Huang

Graceful_Huang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm. I'm not entirely sure but so far in the english novel it just stopped when she was planning to run away. Her sibilings tried to throw her a happy birthday mini "party-" it was rlly just giving her some flowers that she was severly allergic to. After that she was basically done with them, no more meeting them in person, and they kind of gave up since it was their last hope in trying to win her back into the family. Her father still did not seem to care about her (even after the flower disaster), but her 2 brothers did feel very guilty about losing a strong family asset AKA someone who could bring honor/fame to their name.

20. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i think the father cared a little? Since it reminded him his wife's allergy.

The brothers were really guilty about it. When the eldest brother watched Liz and Dylan's training. that's when the eldest brother realized their fault to Liz.

The eldest brother cried btw.

The brothers confronted their father about it and that's when the grand duke realized his fault. :( The grand duke regretted how he treated Liz. He shouldn't blame her for her mother's death.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2021