Spoiler I Transmigrate as a Single Mother of the Three Antagonists

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Nov 11, 2021.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

https://m.webnovel.com/book/i-trans...er-of-the-three-antagonists_20862258705626305

Qiu Tong transmigrated into a storyline about the poor family background of three major villains.. Her father was a financial fraud, and the three children she raised by herself would become super villains in the future. Their family would end up miserable. Qiu Tong wanted to leave, but the three children were so pitiful. Without her, they would die. In the end, she decided to change their fate! After that, Qiu Tong worked hard to earn a lot of money and became the richest person in City A. The three children also went from gloomy little devils to bright little angels. They even referred to her during their interview. The jaws of the executives dropped when they saw the interview.

"These children look exactly like the President!"

"President, bad news. Your children are looking for a stepfather for their mother!"

Before long, Qiu Tong was brought to the magnificent palace where a handsome man was waiting.

"You want to run away now after stealing my seeds?"

"What do you want then?"

"I want your heart in exchange."

Qiu Tong: Charming looks and exceptional character. Off-the-charts martial arts skills and a minor expert at money-making.
    Eldest Child: Male, genius in chemistry. Second Child: Male, extreme martial arts skills.
    Third Child: Female, their mascot in her little cotton-padded jacket. A highly-intelligent and skilled hacker.
    Jin Yang: S Country's President. Handsome and cold-hearted. He was set up to have a one-night stand with Qiu Tong. He only found out later that she kept the children.

—————

I’ve been searching for the raws since forever and I can’t find it. I’m desperate:cry: Please, if anyone knows the raw title.

Also, if anyone can spoil, when does the ML & FL fall in love?
    When does ML find out that the three kids are his?

Sdelt, Kuroneko_Cat and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. killinitKim

killinitKim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where I can find the raws

4. Cloudland19

Cloudland19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading this and damn! I actually wish there were spoiler here so I would have known what kinda ending this novel have.
    (X﹏X)↷

ML. DIES.!!
    And in future FL can only feel that she is with him through VR game her daughter gifted her. 'The game could read the user’s memories and construct virtual scenes based on real memories.'

5. AstraTheStar

AstraTheStar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No!!!
    Did they at least were family when he was still alive.

6. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Bad daughter. Daughter seem to be villainess enjoying watching her mom being depression. She shouldn’t make mc fall into illusion and depression if she love mc. She should trying to make mc move on and find happiness herself. Man isn’t everything.

7. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you read on webnovel? I remember seeing a novel where it also had a bad ending but when I looked up the raws the novel is different without the ending like in webnovel & still continues & the ending is actually happy. I think webnovel sometimes just abruptly ends a novel but in the raws it’s fine. Idk if this is actually the case since I vaguely remember & am not sure if more novels are treated similarly.

8. Cloudland19

Cloudland19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Damn! This happens!?
    I would love to check the raws to confirm if this was the true ending but I don't know the raw title of this novel.
    :cry::sushi_dead:

Vidhya Dev likes this.
  9. Vidhya Dev

Vidhya Dev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too

Please spoil us more