Other Request I Transmigrated Into a Novel and Became the Vicious Stepmother

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by meiloulou, Aug 9, 2022.

1. meiloulou

meiloulou Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know the raws for this? Pretty please? ❤️

I Transmigrated Into a Novel and Became the Vicious Stepmother of Five Cute Babies

Wu Shuangzho

# COZY # OMNIPOTENT # CHIEFASSISTANT In her past life, Mo Ruyue was a top-notch assassin. She was as indifferent as an abyss, and had killed more people than she had fingers to count. In her new life, she became the vicious stepmother of five munchkins in a remote mountain valley, and they were terrified of her. In this life, she decided to change the way she lived. She only had four bare walls for a house? Her children starved to the point they were just skin and bones? No problem. She could kill wild boars with her bare hands, so food wasn’t an issue. She was also proficient in multiplication tables, and her kids instantly became big fans of hers. It had been a difficult journey to change from a vicious stepmother to a warm one. Then, her supposedly dead husband suddenly returned, now the first minister of the dynasty.“Let’s divorce. Give me the children, and I’ll return the money to you.” “I don’t lack anything, just you and the children.”

"Is she dead? Why hasn't she moved for so long..."

"Er Bao, I'm... scared of... death. What should I do? Why hasn't Da Bao brought Wu Bao back yet?

"Er Bao, San Bao... could Da Bao and Wu Bao have been eaten by... some big, fierce beast?"

In a shabby house, two little boys less than six sat in the corner, holding hands. They looked at the motionless woman on the ground in horror. Although they were afraid to get close, they did not dare to leave the house.

The little ones mumbled in a low voice and sobbed in fear simultaneously. The small movements of their chattering directly woke up the impatient Mo Ruyue.

I Transmigrated Into a Novel and Became the Vicious Stepmother of Five Cute Babies

Chris615 likes this.
  2. meiloulou

meiloulou Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Found it already! 穿书后我成了五个萌宝的恶毒后妈

AerynJay and shugu8rena like this.
  3. Aklesia

Aklesia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Very self sufficient @meiloulou
    thanks for the thread though.
    i would read this some other time

4. Jagritikamra31405

Jagritikamra31405 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you send the link for the raw. @meiloulou ??

5. Lilianetta

Lilianetta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @meiloulou is the novel already finished or still ongoing?