Spoiler I Transmigrated into the Villainess of a Historical Reverse-Harem Game

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Guide1410, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    w...t...f? so the "nice sister" act was all a lie, to make mc let down her guard so og fl could, idk, sate her guilt at making mc take the fall, or like, let mc exploit her more??? YIKES.

2. Snacks and a Novel

Snacks and a Novel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for this spoiler.:bloblove:
    But, omg this story is going to take us through a ringer :blobsleepless:. Buckle up everyone, we are going to go down a crazy rabbit hole :blobcat_knife:

I knew the older sister was hiding something, but wow :blobdizzy: No wonder the fortune teller said she would have a bad life if she didn't have a younger sibling. She needed that scapegoat. She plays the sly fox roll like a pro. :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

The father was on to something about the demon fox, too bad he was too blind to realize the truth:facepalm:

And the brother? He gets no sympathy chips. He is just a crazy person. Karma got him in the end :blobcatcop::blob_pompom:

No heroic ML this time. That's different. But as long as he takes care of our mc and treats her well; I think we can forgive him. :blobsmilehappy:

Pochoclo likes this.
  3. pastelroses

pastelroses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any more spoiler?