Spoiler I Treated The Mastermind And Ran Away

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chizuru, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: I Treated The Mastermind and Ran Away
    Associated Name: 흑막을 치료하고 도망쳐버렸다
    NU link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-treated-the-mastermind-and-ran-away/

Synopsis:
    "I was reborn as an extra who was only used for her enormous power and then abandoned.

Adopted by the Count’s family and subjected to all kinds of abuse and humiliation, she endured without using her power. All was to be kidnapped by the male protagonist of the novel, the cursed mastermind Grand Duke.

“I heard a prophecy that said you can lift my curse.”

“On one condition. I need money to buy my way out of this empire. And it would be even better if I had a suitable position.”

I pretended to be Cordelia, the heroine and female lead of the prophecy, and scammed him. All I wanted was freedom, not romance. Our agreement went smoothly.

……. Until I was discovered that I was not the female lead.

“Here you are. How dare you deceive me and run away?”

His dark red eyes, hidden behind the black eye patch, stared at me. He slowly caressed my face with his bloodied hand and said in a chilling voice.

“When you lied to me, you were determined to do so, right? The weight of responsibility will not be light.”

–Even I tried to twist the original story, I ended up dying like this. I squeezed my eyes shut. Gently pressing my lips with his thumb, he said languidly.

“Marry me.”

There was something wrong with the mastermind."

This looks semi-interesting

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Tiis_Ganda and Thlia like this.
  3. lazyfujo

lazyfujo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol for some reason the spoilers section is where I find most of my novels now.

4. Tech is life

Tech is life [Disinterested] [Sleepy] [Blithe]

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks unique :cookie::cookie::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

5. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FL treated ML's right eyes but it was not fully heal. She ran away after the treatment. ML woke up one year after the treatment and chased her.

6. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does he find her if he is not fully healed????

snzzykitten likes this.
  7. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait why does FL dislike Killian, her treatment of him is weird and...

zozoshawky likes this.
  8. Suleblgc

Suleblgc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    because Killian abnormally obsessive with her. Dangerous degree. He even killed her pregnant dog. Not himself but he said his father that Evelyn care for that dog. He was jealous. He doesn't want to share Evelyn's care even with a dog.
    I don't like him either

9. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    In short Killian is a phychopath.he doesn’t help the fl.She one e said killian in not much different from his father because he too value wealth and status and reluctant to help Evelyn.

10. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because ML said his eye sight on the right eye was not clear and FL knew that she lost to something when she treated his right eye.

11. SayuriMou

SayuriMou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's because of the brooch that ML gave her as payment, which she didn't know it has tracing device.

Yes its the necklace that has daisy scent in it. But killian also put a tracing device too, that's why he knows FL is in ML's castle and immediately ask ML permission to visit his residence by using the Princess name.

12. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i THOUGHT THAT WAS COUNT DIEGO???? At that time???.

13. Suleblgc

Suleblgc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes dogs killed by Count but killian was the information giver. He knew his father gonna kill the dog but still...
    He is not his right mind even while adult. Asked come home means for Evelyn beating and starving but he still begging her to come home. Why she should like someone like him? Creepy

14. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I dont feel bad about him, he's no different

Lena36 and Suleblgc like this.
  15. Syalalabla

Syalalabla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok anyone could you tell me who is hilda?

16. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far, others are suspecting she could be related to ML's curse, or even possessed by Killian.... She might not be human

17. Syalalabla

Syalalabla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler pleaseeeee please please. What is evelyne power ? Is she really going to die ?

18. satan at work

satan at work Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the story guys. As you know the temple is the villain.
    As the story moves forward little by little FL discovers how temple manipulates the power using god as an excuse and framing black magic as bad. Hilda And the curse on ml that FL couldn’t cure. But………… the god thing is basically an utter lie. There are two omnipotent entities. One is ‘beginning’ and another is ‘end’. The beginning has the power to turn things into beginning- like ‘before’ you got hurt ‘before’ you got sick. That’s why it seemed like the priest had ‘healing’ abilities. And Hilda is the opposite- the end. And similarly to the name Hilda’s power is to end things. If the beginning is like a patient grandpa, Hilda (end) was a mischievous child who did things for fun. There were people who could use beginning’s power(divine power). But not end’s.
    And since the temple wanted the good image they didn’t use the end’s magic openly and created the story with the name ‘black magic’ and forbid it as demon’s magic.
    The first priest found it and used the power of the beginning and end to create and end life and created a religion to rule over the empire and passed it on the next high priests. Only the high priests knew what beginning and end is the other priests only knew about the black and white mana stones. The priests connected purely for money,Power and fame. So, in the climax the temple was completely destroyed.

19. SayuriMou

SayuriMou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happen to FL? Will the ML be cured?

20. satan at work

satan at work Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML will be cured by FL at a the end. The remaining curse was not mentioned after as the story’s only focus will be destroying the temple. No parties/banquets , no hunting contest or anything. No fighting between nobles either.