Spoiler 충직한 검이 되려 했는데|I Tried To Be Her Loyal Sword

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lostxrain, Apr 16, 2022.

1. Esmerid

Esmerid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it's him. He has brown hair due the magical ring he is wearing that changes his appearance.
    They will meet a second time after the subjugation.
    And after she is recognised as Chrysis young lady they will meet at her debutante ball with their true appearances and names.
    During the ball she'll meet also El, Liner and Lewellyn (the marquise lady she saved)

Last edited: Apr 18, 2022
    Bella94, Eelillya, Ceilo27 and 21 others like this.
  2. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And spoilers of Frey(?) family? The family who adopted Aria in first TL, could it be that they are not good people...

Ceilo27, Peerly and Priar like this.
  3. Esmerid

Reading List:
    Link
    So Aria and Kashmir will be presented to the aristocracy during this event. Officially they are only adopted daughters (Mir decided to not be recognised as the true daughter, I dunno how they can't see how she resembles the Duke ahahaha). Also she will hiding the fact she is Mir the mercenary to not create problem to her family seeing how many enemies she has around. Everyone will be shocked by her outfit because she'll wear pants! And of course most of the nobles'll criticize her.
    Sooo here when they announce the royal family, Diego and Kashmir will meet. Diego'll be shocked to see her there and Kashmir too. She wasn't expecting he was the crown prince.
    I think also this gave Diego hope to win her (now she is a Duke's daughter) because in the previous encounter she said that if she knew his true identity they couldn't talk and laugh normally as friends but she would need to act respectful as a commoner should be to a noble.

Sooo after this moment, there is the first dance. Kashmir asked Carl to dance with Arya to protect her from other noblemen and Kashmir will stay alone not expecting someone to ask her to dance and feady to be mocked (the Duke left at the beginning of the ball because the emperor summoned him). So imaging the moment in which three pairs of hands ask her to dance? :blobpopcorn_cool:.
    Diago, Linar and Elior ( who isn't there officially as the pope and is disguised as EL) asked her to dance at the same time while looking between them with hate ahahaha.
    At the end she chose El only because she doesn't want to be politically involved with no one and El isn't known around.

At then of the dance she'll meet Lewellyn who will grab her hands while Mir is confused as to why she is so friendly with her seeing her role as villainess (she was afraid Lewellyn will start to annoy her seeing how Liner asked her to dance). Well later on it is revealed that Lewellyn touched her hands to confirm she was Mir. She is capable of recognise a person by touching the hands and Mir hands are full of wounds and callus so they are easy to recognise.
    Later on the two will became friends. Mir will encourage Lewellyn to be an emancipated woman and try to fight for the right of succesion (she is the only daughter and his father was planning on giving the marquise title to her cousin that is a total ass!)

Idk if they are good or not. Mir investigated them and they seems good.
    Aria is adopted by the Duke so she won't meet Count Freya. At least till I have read.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2022
    Bella94, paobear, FunSmiles and 79 others like this.
  4. Esmerid

Reading List:
    Link
    From Kakao. The chapters are free if you wait (1 x day)

DOHere and felfei_ like this.
  5. Celo

Celo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Type

Web Novel (KR)
    Genre

Fantasy Harem Romance Shoujo
    Tags[ ]
    [Edit]

Adapted to Manhwa Aristocracy Charismatic Protagonist Clumsy Love Interests Cold Protagonist Determined Protagonist Devoted Love Interests Doting Older Siblings European Ambience Familial Love Family Famous Protagonist Female Protagonist Gods Handsome Male Lead Hard-Working Protagonist Knights Love Interest Falls in Love First Love Rivals Mercenaries Nobles Overpowered Protagonist Overprotective Siblings Past Plays a Big Role Poor Protagonist Previous Life Talent Protagonist Strong from the Start Reincarnated in Another World Reincarnation Religions Reverse Harem Royalty Shy Characters Siblings Sibling's Care Strong Love Interests Sword And Magic Sword Wielder Tomboyish Female Lead Tragic Past Villainess Noble Girls Wealthy Characters

Type
    Manhwa

Related Series
    N/A

Associated Names
    I Tried To Be Her Loyal Sword
    I Was Planning to Become a Loyal Sword
    충직한 검이 되려 했는데

Description
    Kashumir grew up working as a mercenary to buy medicine for her precious younger half-sister, Aria. On her way home, after completing a mission as usual, she trips and hits her head, causing her to remember her past life; thus she realizes she had been reborn in the world of the novel <The Night of the Fairy>. Her sister was the main character of this reverse-harem romance while she was one of the villains causing Aria to suffer hardships. Since there is no way Kashumir would let her precious sister suffer, she vows to protect Aria until her adoption into the count’s family, just like in the novel. But things turn out differently, and even the male lead candidates, who should’ve been fish in Aria’s pond, all end up becoming obsessed with Kashumir instead, when all she wanted was to protect her lovely sister.

Author(s)
    Seomda [Add]
    Shion (시이온) [Add]

Artist(s)
    ilye [Add]

Year

Original Publisher
    Daon
    Kakao

Ceilo27, Priar and syofiaa like this.
  6. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks like a lovely - no revenge - story.
    I still don't understand why would she even remember her past life after she took great care of her sister for 15 years and then she's like, oh, I should be the villainess who tortures her actually.
    To me it doesn't sound logical, more like "let's put transmigration/regression/reincarnation elemenat so that we have more tags on the story.
    I may be to harsh, I don't know the reason for her remembering yet.
    I think it would still be a nice story without it, maybe with something like oracles like in Business marriage if there was a need for "knowing what's going to happen" element.

Leilacus, lovelybee, M30WWWW and 11 others like this.
  7. fieldofstrawberries

fieldofstrawberries Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to Aria at the end? Does she end up with anyone?

Last edited: Apr 21, 2022
  8. veryverylucky

veryverylucky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so invested with this story.. kindly share more spoilers if you have :cookie:
    it seems like in the raws, aria got sick and she brought her to chrysis and asked for help? did she reveal then that she was a chrysis by blood? how did it play out in the novel? when do the ml and mc get together? any moments? thank you!

9. Opelia

Opelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Aria accepted properly in the duke family? Since knowing MC she would be accepted just from looking at her appearance, but what about Aria? Since she look nothing alike the Duke nor have the characteristic of Chrysis "red-eyes"

10. fieldofstrawberries

fieldofstrawberries Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would seem to think so, as earlier someone posted that she was officially adopted by Duke Chryses and they even held a debutante ball for her and Kashimir. Also, in the manhwa raws Aria is carried by Duke Chryses in Chapter 21. Someone also said that Aria and Carl (Mir's paternal half-brother), compete for Mir's attention. So that may be evidence that Aria is 'accepted' into the Duke's family? I'm not sure though since I can't find the novel, but I hope this helps! ^^

Bella94, your crush, Ceilo27 and 13 others like this.
  11. Opelia

Opelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay thanks for the reply
    By the way anyone know any link to newtoki for this series?

Priar likes this.
  12. yukihibari

yukihibari A Silent Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    mascheny, DOHere, Shey_04 and 6 others like this.
  13. leonie

leonie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter in the novel is chapter 20 in the manhwa?

14. Nekozzzzzzzz

Nekozzzzzzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, thanks for sharing this with us ♡♡♡

Can you share about how the fl n ml bonding, please??

Priar likes this.
  15. MmmReaderSince2019

MmmReaderSince2019 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How will they find out that Mir is the real daughter of Duke Chryses? What are their reactions—Duke Chryses, his brother, and other male lead candidates? What chapter is it?

16. leonie

leonie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, I'm new here so can someone tel
    In the manhwa (Chapter 19-20), Aria was close to dying and only the fairy something will save her so our FL (Mir) went to the duke's mansion and demanded to see him. She wasn't allowed at first because she didn't have an appointment so she broke through the gates and the front door. She asked again to let her see the Duke but the butler said it's not possible because the Duke has already gone to bed and all. Aria was getting worse so Mir asked the butler who are the people he is serving/ taking orders from. The butler said that he serves only the Duke and his lineage, so that's where Mir revealed herself as the duke's daughter. She again for the nth time, ask to see the Duke. The Duke then walked closer to her and ask if she is her daughter, and then mir pleaded the Duke to save her sister but the Duke asked why should he save aria when she wasn't his blood. Mir reasoned it's because she loves aria so much and she's practically her life at this point. Mir also made a deal that if the Duke saves her sister, she'll become the duke's loyal sword and then continued to kneel and beg the Duke to save Aria. The Duke didn't like the pleas that Mir said (such as being a meat shield, dog, etc.) So the Duke went closer to her and said that as his daughter, she didn't need to bow or kneel to anyone even if it's the emperor. Then he said to the butler to take aria to a room and let the doctor examine her. He also knows that aria a a half fairy and assured kashmir that he'll save Aria, and that's it for the chapter 20 of the raws hehe. Also I'm new here so can someone teach/tell me how to do the blue thingy for spoilers?

Bella94, FunSmiles, Ceilo27 and 31 others like this.
  17. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was really hoping the ML was the prince from other country. The one who said you can be the queen and I’ll be the queens husband !!!! That hit different!!!

Bella94, zozoshawky, Faelrix and 14 others like this.