i tried to give it a chance

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by anon, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Nakakure

Nakakure Zadiris Empress Faction. NNN member Nr.1.

Reading List:
    Link
    The fact that Shiba Miyuki is voiced by Hayami Saori and Shiba Tatsuya is Voiced by Nakamura Yuichi are enough reason to me to wacth it.

runsing and UnknownSaint171 like this.
  2. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk man your weird. Tatsuya is clearly very similar to Yuuji and even has a sadder background story. The anime does skip a few important details about the story though but directors did their best to fit everything in. I think it’s good if your looking for a overpowered MC whose frightening intelligent. Though I do think it’s stupid ppl compare themselves to the MC in the series lol when he shows no hostility

3. anon

anon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoil it for me whats his past. I kinda doubt it stacks up to killing his dad who was raping his mom, his sister dying (according to his knowledge) and being abused in a variety of ways

4. Delirious

Delirious [Code of conduct]

Reading List:
    Link
    The same could be said for To Aru Majutsu no Index and the spin-off's. Walls of text that takes forever for it to finally get to the point and the buildups take longer then a dbz episode. Doesn't make it bad or unreadable/unwatchable, just means it's not your thing.

His own mother literally erased his emotions except for an emotion strong enough for them to manipulate and use to control him, his love for his sister. Because he can heal any kind of damage within 24 hours he has been used as a guinea pig for science and magic. His own mother was incapable of loving him because she severed that bond and because of that, she basically used him as a slave and were it not for his strong mental resistance, be basically mentally abused. His own dad fucked his mother just because society told him to and ignores his existence unless convenient for him, and his "lover" that he was having an affair with.
    I could go on, but the point is, he's VERY similar to Yuuji, the only difference is that the mc from Irregular was brought to life with the purpose of being a weapon to use for the revenge of the Yotsuba clan and his aunt. Yuuji just had a shitty father and a weak mother.

zhainan2157 likes this.
  5. Haylias

Haylias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally, I take this as a grave insult against my religious faith

6. anon

anon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i was reading that just now. I dont know then, it still doesn't seem to measure up to yuuji imo, but whatever. i'll agree to disagree.

7. zhainan2157

zhainan2157 『Villager No.2157』『Kawaii Connoisseur』

Reading List:
    Link
    Nani?!?!
    How dare you fail to understand the greatness of Tatsuya-Oniisama!!!

Edit: Also how can you not appreciate the millions of times Miyuki repetitively says Oniisama?

8. anon

anon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so whats hell using the mahouka universes standards

9. anon

anon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also wanted to ask whats your opinon to fengs post

10. Haylias

Haylias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Having to rewatch Mahouka over and over again, considering how god awful it is.

11. anon

anon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i didnt say that i just said i didnt understand the hype and was a bit bored/underwhelmed

12. Ophious

Ophious Pathfinder kinda fun

Reading List:
    Link
    The anime for me was more about the art than the story
    I got lost halfway, I think I might have missed an episode not sure but yeah I just stayed for the cool art and epic fights
    I also really want to get into it too since I heard the magic system was amazing!