Recommendations I want more of this kind...i think i awoke a new fetish(?)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by dilanka567, Nov 13, 2018.

?

Have you ever had any thoughts about giving it another go?

1. Don't we all?

2. Nonsense I'm a fukin riajuu.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. dilanka567

dilanka567 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i was searching through royalroad and came across this story
    RE: Trailer Trash
    by FortySixtyFour

And turns out i really hit it off with this type! Sadly there are only four chapters yet so if you lurkers can recommend any worthwhile things while i catch up on good few hours of sleep it would be much appreciated!

Basically...

• Modern would be good.(not a must)
    • What i want is re-do kinda story. So i expect it to be just that so don't hesitate to suggest any clichè tropes, villainess or anything.
    • Any source it doesn't matter if i can read it on the phone without paying.
    • Wow this bullets thing is kinda cool makes me seem impertinent.(sophisticated )
    • I can't think of any tags i wanna put so I'm going to sleep. I'll be back.
    • A re: try on life while having experienced through similar circumstances before. That's it . System or not. Ah. If you could no cultivation clichés some of those are incorrigible!
    • Thanks!

2. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    So you give us a novel, but you don't include the synopsis for it for people to have a good reason in wasting several seconds of searching? I'm disappointed.:blobexpressionless:

Meloman and lastin like this.
  3. Romashk

Romashk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Misses mind gets sent back in time to her 13 year old body in 1998 and trailer trash family.

first 2 chapters do not have "invest in apple", so there is that missing ;)

dilanka567 likes this.
  5. EricBannen

EricBannen √[To Read or Not to Read]

Reading List:
    Link
    There is something called growing up... People in their sixties wanting to be young again is such a disappointment...
    They learnt nothing from their life...
    Wanting to get young shows immaturity... There is a reason people grow older and the reason is to understand the purpose of existence... Only those who are unable to see beyond the veil of this reality have such thoughts...
    They think that by being young you can have fulfilment of desires...
    But this is part of a loop... Unless one understands that each life has a meaning, they shall forever be stuck in this reality...
    To grow up is to understand that life and death are both ends of a spectrum...
    Holding on to one will lead to an endless loop where there is no chance to see more than just this boring planet...
    This does not mean one commits suicide, it means one lives the life to learn what it is meant to teach us... How much we learn depends entirely upon us...

Bright_Lucky_Star likes this.
  6. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
  7. dilanka567

dilanka567 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't think anybody would be interested because it had only four chapters and there should be lots of the same trope or so i thought...

I don't think i would understand with my measly 19 years in life and the things i want to set straight i messed up already .haha:(

I am not quite looking for reincarnation but this fits i think. This i guess was the thing with glory crest and stuff or was it the one with zeff?

This is what i've been looking for! Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2018