Discussion I want to be you, just for a day

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by salaza189, May 5, 2020.

1. salaza189

salaza189 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll answer here to avoid making the spoiler thread too long.
    My best guess (and most logical guess) is that Psyche is angry with Medea, for her actions toward Psyche's knight and servant. Psyche is alright with Medea hating her. But hurting her people is out of boundary. Until, Psyche knew nothing of her knight's fate, or the servant's death. If she knows all those things, it's understandable if she has anger. Even Heli said that he and Medea were unfair with Psyche, for hating her even though deep down they knew that it's not her fault.
    Of course, it could mean that Psyche is angry with Medea's father :blobsweat_2: But it would lessen the thrill and the realistic aspect of this manhwa.

P.S. I said Heli should re-work his network because he's a Marquis who is favored by the King, and has good network (according to his words he would handle rumors about Medea in no time) But he didn't know about the proposal, even though a mere servant in palace could know that :blobsweat_2:

2. Trihere

Trihere Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I didnt know that... I just assumed she was barely alive because I remembered Helios saying "It'd be bad for Lady Medea if I jump in rn" or something along those lines. Maybe he meant he couldnt save her dead body from being disrespected and thrown off a cliff? Or is it because they wouldnt be able to find her body? But they did find it right? The body?

3. Trihere

Trihere Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I thought she knew. But on second thought, she only "guessed" about the knight and she never found out about the missing servant...
    I'd actually be disappointed if Psyche was'nt angry with Medea. Knowing Psyche, she might play nice and favor Medea, but it would make her a little less human. Like, it's logical for her to harbor a CERTAIN amount of resentment against Medea after knowing that.

Just like how Medea hated/resented Psyche even though she had no part in Nanny's murder, it would be unnatural for Psyche to NOT resent Medea a little. I hope they'll get past all this and resolve the conflicts without entering into the "I HATE HER, SHE'S A VILLAINESS!" territory but probably not because they have their bodies switched and come in contact often.

4. Ariess

Ariess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it was so they wouldn't damage her body further or to take out his anger on them, they did say that they need to get rid of her body so that's why I think she was dead already.

Trihere likes this.
  5. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man...we're only 6 chapters in with the official english translation.
    Let me bash my head on the wall :facepalm:

Trihere, salaza189 and Ariess like this.
  6. Trihere

Trihere Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It comes out every Saturday right? We have about 13 more weeks to go to catch up to the fan translations. That's uh 3-4 months? Im sorry, I'm bad with math lmao.
    So we'd have to wait roughly 3-4 months to read this series in good ol' English. God, I should've picked this up later...

Ariess and DOHere like this.
  7. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, 3 months and a week. And we'll get a chapter we already know the spoilers of lol.
    The fan translations were pretty up to date with the raws. The official ones will always be around 21 chapters behind:blob_catflip:

8. Mimingdai

Mimingdai New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should dump this manhwa because heli and medea doesn't gonna happen there is a new boy entry too which is for medea

9. Mimingdai

Mimingdai New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Peope are not saying any bad thing about her .you're just taking it in that way it would be better just to root for your ideal and give some spoilers without insulting other characters it's really frustrating to see all this when you have come for spoiler

10. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're actually barking at the wrong tree cause this is not even a spoiler thread

11. lucefer

lucefer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you even read my post? Or you suppose to quote someone else's post? Or your English has a misunderstanding with my post?

I said it I don't like Helio to end with Pysche bcuz I don't like Helio and I prefer Pysche to be free and happy by herself. I never ship anyone with anyone in this manhwa to be more clear. And I said Pysche is too nice for Helio if you get what it mean.

12. Furiae19

Furiae19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo, people are dropping this manhwa because the male lead is apparently the red haired guy :blobpopcorn_two:

13. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Doubt it. Look at all the covers. And what male lead comes this late into the story?

14. Furiae19

Furiae19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh maybe you're right, i only saw people saying that on instagram so i don't know if it was a reliable information or not

DOHere likes this.
  15. Ariess

Ariess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good, if the only reason they are reading the webtoon is because of the romance they are reading the wrong one anyways. The story barely focuses on romance and it's not the reason that makes the story great.

I think if anything red hair guy and Helio might both be the male leads like Psyche and Medea are both the protagonists.

lucefer, Furiae19 and Shinxyra like this.
  16. komo komo

komo komo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys I can't believe this manhwa is tragedy.(or maybe it's wrong?)(I'm shocked):(:(:cry::facepalm::blobfearful:
    I like all of THE characters and manhwa,THEY have really great story.

lucefer likes this.
  17. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question. Why did Psyche say in chapter 22 she's never seen the Nanny since she first entered the house?
    Is that a mistranslation?

18. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    also bros theres another thread of this same thing but with more spoilers in the novel section of nu

19. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh yes, thank you

lucefer likes this.
  20. Ariess

Ariess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The official translation finally finally caught up to where the fan translation stopped :blobhighfive:
    Seriously I enjoy Eros character so much.

carnationbreakfast likes this.