Spoiler I Want to Be You, Just For A Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Genuine_reader

Genuine_reader Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also totally agtee with you i feels same as you

2. Genuine_reader

Genuine_reader Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am gappy and agree with your thoughts

3. Genuine_reader

Genuine_reader Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is yaros??

rock.doll likes this.
  4. 1Etoya1

1Etoya1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the prince

Genuine_reader likes this.
  5. Genuine_reader

Genuine_reader Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Genuine_reader

Genuine_reader Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok thanks

7. Ariess

Ariess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are we sure? He always calls Psyche Medea in public and idk if he would just hug her like that if he really knew.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
  8. Khloud2003

Khloud2003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes , also when he hugged her she turned around and he saw her green eyes so he’s sure

9. salaza189

salaza189 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the translation of the part from when Heli saw Medea to when he hugged her. It's up to your thought if he knew she's Medea or not (or we could wait for the next chapter)

Heli's thoughts "Strange. It's really strange. Why am I following her? She's too small to be Medea. Even if it's really Medea's hair, Psyche, why did you come here in such dangerous situation? Normally I would be angry" (the last sentence is blur by the watermark, so I'm not sure)

Heli spoke to Medea "...like this. It would be better to hide it. The guard is strict, Medea"

Ariess likes this.
  10. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    he knows it was psyche, but spoke outloud and said medea
    nothing unnusual

11. nonowar

nonowar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eros doesn't love Medea, but he wants to own Medea as a tool. His entire character is that he can't stand people having more power or being more special than him. That's why he hates Medea (a smart woman who looked at him as if he was a tool) and Psyche (who is loved by God and has special powers) so much. His endgame is taking over not just the Kingdom but to centralize all power on himself, including the Church's. His plan is probably to kill Psyche to steal her healing powers, which he believes belong only to the royal family, and then break Medea. He is probably also plotting to kill Medea, but only on his own terms; he doesn't want her married off to a foreign king.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
  12. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    yea this guys got a weird superiority inferiority complex shit going on
    honestly im thinking
    if I was media id pull the king aside and give him conditions. Ill marry you, but I should be allowed to have a lover (helio). Ill help you get more power than the current kingdom she is in (but i shouldnt be forced to fuck you aside from bearing the heir) and you shouldnt give any power to my father, everything you are giving to him, give it to me including the mines, etc and power. Infact, just kill him off
    I should be treated as your equal, the power and freedom to do what I want, and I will give you glory. And allow her to bring psyche
    It would be a fair trade, allow her to solve her issue with the father, and buy enough time to fuck off Yaros.
    It would open doors to a whirlwind of kingdom battler/scheme plot.
    Being as smart as helio and media say they are, I cant beleive they didnt think of that.,
    And ofc, eventually plot to kill the king, depending on how bad or good his personality is and take over the throne herself

worldtraveller likes this.
  13. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ack! He reminds me of a little boy. He doesn't want to share his toys. He tries to ruin the toy and discards it when he's bored of it. But when someone else tries to get the toy, he takes it back so that no one could play with it except him. Only to play roughly with it again.

Calypso Noir and AshleyMac1023 like this.
  14. Bumpypine

Bumpypine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk but its up to you, but after switched body event, i saw that helio tends to call psyche in public as just Medeia. Not Medeia-nim (or Lady Medeia/메데이아님). And when he talks alone with medeia (psyche) he tends to call her with real name (psyche).

And in eps 34. When helio saw a girl with black purple hair, he finally back hugged her, right? Nah at the time, before he hugged her, There's a few monologs from him and made him became more doubt whether she was psyche or not. But following her monologues he catched her instinctly then covered her with his cloak. After that he said in the end with hangeul 메데이아님 with bold-typed without question mark or "?". If he wasn't sure she was really real medeia or psyche, he might be said in the end like "메데이아님?" Or "프시케". Idk, but hangeul 메데이아넘 bold-typed (without "?") as if just to show that helio was sure she was real medeia

The dialog part "she's too small to be medeia" i think it was hints that make him more doubt that it was real psyche. Psyche's body posture is smaller than medeia, and heli knows for sure that medeia's body is higher than psyche (and at the time psyche is still in medeia's body).. and that's why heli wonder of it (when he saw a girl with smaller body pretend to be lady medeia) From that, i think he's sure the girl he saw in the temple wasnt real psyche, but real medeia.

15. Bumpypine

Bumpypine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

But if it still makes confused and doubt about halley wasnt sure if it is psyche or medeia, then maybe we can see the next chapter.

DOHere likes this.
  16. Bumpypine

Bumpypine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And i see in eps 34, In the middle medeia (psyche) was kissing with iaros, she suddenly flashback about conversation with heli in eps 24 at the dialog part about why halley completely couldn't hurt Psyche is because she is in the medeia's body.

And after that she realized and stopped iaros to not kissing her again by push his mouth with her hands. And then the panels continue with psyche flashback again about conversation with heli at the night of banquet.

It contains about conversation in eps 09 while psyche ask Heli with "각하 께선 메데이아 님을 사랑하세요?" Or in rough translate is "Sir, do you love Medeia?". When heli heard this question he didn't answer it right? It more like he was silent and didn't know how to answer it. At the eps.09 psyche still didn't know why heli didn't answer her question

But now in eps 34, after she remembered his silent reaction towards her questions (about whether he loves medeia or not) and all of flashback conversations, she became realized and understood, that was a love (in hangul monologue is 그게 사랑이었다).

And thats why the title of eps 34 is 사랑, 사랑 (love, love). It seems more explain about the iaros's manipulative (orr fake?) love to psyche

Here it is. I'm sorry if there's is something wrong or make it more confused (bcs, i'm lack of explaining something). I try to explain based on eps 34

17. Bumpypine

Bumpypine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And after medeia (psyche) had kissed with iaros, she hit her head into the wall roughly. And her healing power is overflowing abundantly. because her healing power, she could stand and said iaros is 이위선자 or a hypocrite with powerful look

18. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, previously, he acted like he loved Psyche and now she knows he's kissing another woman and saying whatever nothings to her. So she's obviously calling him a hypocrite

19. 1Etoya1

1Etoya1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does the creator (artist) of this manhwa have any social media account? like instragram or something

20. Khloud2003

Khloud2003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes , there’s instagram account ( @cedar_kr)

1Etoya1 and rock.doll like this.