Spoiler I Want to Be You, Just For A Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Nov 9, 2019.

1. lucefer

lucefer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The prince is a real asshole, grrr I can't wait how he will died already

He poisoned his father then blame it to Medea's mother that's why she is sicked, and the way he knows Pysche was locked in the basement is kinda fishy too. If they're not switching body, I can't think how how stress and scared Pysche can be. He knows she scared that place like hell but still locked her up bcuz she received some letters from Medea

When he asked why Psyche looked so happy, she said that because Medea has considered her as friend. And Medea also realizes that's when Pysche won, she was crying not because she's happy but because she won't have to return to the basement.

I don't know anyone realize this but the version we're reading is edited some parts compared to the first version. For example, the first chapter, the guy that gossips behind Meade's back was killed and most of Helio's screen was redraw, in case anyone was interested :p

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  2. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Literally all of there parents suck. I don't care what happened to Medeas mom hosnetly cause she was complicit in the mental and emotional abuse that was done to her, judging by the raws. Trash hurting trash

I honestly can't wait to see the princes face when medea in psyhces body just shows up fine. She should keep the blood on her for an added effect

But I'm not really a fan of the added scene of her killing the dude In the beggining. Seems sloppy and only really painted her as pointlessly cruel which may have turned some people off

Yahyah, komo komo, Yukari_me and 4 others like this.
  3. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    Was she less ruthless in the novel?

4. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that this doesn't have a novel i could be wrong but this was a challenge naver webtoon before this was serialized so i think that it's only a webtoon.

DOHere and MiserableSOUL like this.
  5. lucefer

lucefer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yup the parents are all bad so I really don't care about them either. I'm kinda curious will they switch back or keep staying the same.

I thought Pysche was in love at first sight with the prince, but seeing her being locked most of her life then happen to meet that faked asshole, make me really doubt that is love. Oh and when Medea was yelling at Pysche about she has to take all her misfortunes for her, Pysche starts to cry and keep telling her she is sorry, then Medea was like "what're you sorry for" when Pysche is the one saved her while she just want to take everything from her. Then we have the conversation with god this week.

I don't get the necklace part thought, but look like Pysche know how to use those or whatever of their meaning since she drops her blood on it (tear on the cross at the begining) and saved Medea again.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
  6. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The fact that most people are so incredibly, horribly and irredeemably evil in this story is making it kinda hard for me to read it atm. It's one of those situations where the "setting" for this game of revenge chess is just so incredibly stacked against them that right now I cannot imagine any possible way for them to win. It seems like everyone is corrupt, and noone is on their side. The prince seems like an all-powerful megaboss that you cannot possibly defeat.
    Like, author, please give me SOMETHING to hold onto! Hahaha Cause right now, even if the girls were to show up in front of all the nobles bloodied and with all the evidence, I'm pretty sure that everyone who's anyone would still side with the prince.

7. LowkeyMoe

LowkeyMoe Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now i hope that nor spyche nor medea will end with the crown prince. I don't know who i hope will end with helio (i'm all for a yuri ending but it's unlikely to happen) .But it's me or helio have a crush on medea ?

9. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    For this particular story, I am kinda not hoping for a yuri ending, because then Psyche's life after imprisonment would have literally only been to be a lover for someone. I'd like to see her become independent and explore the world she was denied for so long. I want Medea to teach her like she tought Helio, and for her to find what it is that SHE likes and wants to do, rather than always go with whatever her significant other is up to.

10. EmpressTitania24

EmpressTitania24 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Psyche is not as innocent as she says.
    Didn't she say, "Can I fool others, as I have fool the marquess". I have this bad feeling that Psyche intentionally approached medea before to get the attention of the prince. didn't she say "What's the use of being in this body if I can't protect him"
    I think her befriending medea was all part of a calculated plan of her and the prince in order to be the crown prince. He also mentioned before that it is unlike her to read books so it means psyche don't know how to read complicated books and is probably being used by the prince to conquer the church because she's connected to them. I honestly don't like the prince. I hope a new male lead arrives or better yet make heli into the ml. If medea dies or is wronged by psyche, I'm going to slit her throat and feed her the c*ck of that damn prince of his!!! or is it the other way around

11. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Its like you didnt even read the spoilers posted in this exact thread..... acutally i don't think you even read the latest chapters translated. If you did youd know how painfully wrong you are. I dont get how you can read the Manwha and think that psyche is a master of keikaku. Are we even reading the same thing?

If anything psyche was the one wronged by medea in the beginning. (Of course now there relationship is improving)

12. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope so too. But honestly the tragedy tag scares me

girrlit likes this.
  13. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I cannot imagine that the prince is the ML. There is NOTHING redeemable about him. His is awful through and through. And it's not like the BS in Abandoned Empress either, where he "suddenly changes the 2nd time around" because the have not changed timeline. He did all that. All of it. If he still ends up the male lead, I swear to god I am done with this genre. My heart can only take so much.

I'd argue there has been pleeeenty of tragedy in the story so far, so even at this point, the tag is probably warranted. Doesn't mean even the ending has to be emotional abuse of the reader.

14. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
  15. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link

Yeah he seems like the Main Antaginist. And surprisingly I like him as the antagonist(still want him to die) because the author isnt trying to push him as the ML and justifying all his crimes. So you can enjoy him for what he is. A villian

If he was the ML I'd detest his character alot

16. salaza189

salaza189 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    arlovebird and Lovina like this.
  17. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly, he is a last boss-level antagonist, who seems rotten to the core, all-knowing and unbeatable. But once they do, oh how sweat it will feel. I love to hate a great villain.

18. claidresrrl

claidresrrl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DAMNNNNNN MY SHIP;; im crying
    anyway, where did you read the raw? aside from naver webtoon cuz i dont know how to buy the cookies, and from which chapter the screenshot?

Ecstasy and Samsamsam11 like this.
  19. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Elilya321

Elilya321 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is chapter 19, and you can find it in youtube, coincidentally, i just recently watch it. It is in indonesia and here is the link