Spoiler I Want to Be You, Just For A Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Nov 9, 2019.

1. eirenne

eirenne Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, from this chapter, Psyche knows that the one who sent the assassin is exactly Eros because according to their 100days contract, it's not the contract that he'll try to make her fall in love again, but it's kind of a warning to her that he'll kill her in 100 days. Also, the day before, he had fired a gun(or cannon) to signal the beginning (for his spy).
    and in the last panel, it shows that the assassin spits out the pearl which I think it's the same pearl from the necklace that Eros gave Psyche to wear in his birthday banquet, which is a relic to absorb Psyche's power.

Lilyworld, MLisMyHubby, Tt123 and 4 others like this.
  2. CollegeSuck

CollegeSuck Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruh, imagine if they didn’t switch, what a disaster. Again, disappointed but not surprised with Eros’s action here:blobexpressionless:

Lilyworld likes this.
  3. TimRiggins04

TimRiggins04 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn't get cookies this time, thanks for this. I really thought that the assassin was send by Heli cause Psyche didn't fight at all (that the impression I had only seeing the chapter, I don't know Korean)

How much time has pass since their agreement? Like 1 or 2 weeks? I thought he was going to wait a bit more cause he has 3 months LMAO.

Lilyworld and Khloud2003 like this.
  4. CollegeSuck

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m wondering the same thing too. Personally, I think at least a month has passed. Only because a lot of thing had happened. And the deal with Eros, now I have to wonder what is Psyche’s aim when she make that deal with him? Does she even know that it’s a warning to kill her in the next 100 days?

Lilyworld likes this.
  5. TimRiggins04

TimRiggins04 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From a past conversation we had here, I learn that the timeline can be messy but a lot of things can happen is a short period of time. For example: the 1st time we see Psyche with short hair is in chapter 21 and when she cuts it is in ch 41 and only 1 week has pass.

I'll check if there are some days reference to see if there is a way to learn how much time has pass. All I remember now is that Pell has 2 weeks to come back.

6. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    newtooki already has the raw until chapter 72

7. CollegeSuck

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeahhh, I totally forgot about that.

8. Lieutenant Myst

Lieutenant Myst Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Psyche still in Medea's body? Or did they switch back?

Lilyworld likes this.
  9. CollegeSuck

Reading List:
    Link
    Psyche is still in Medea’s body, they haven’t switch back yet

DOHere and Lilyworld like this.
  10. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I spit out a mouthful of water I was drinking when I saw Eros with "Medea" (aka Psyche in Medea's body). Will Psyche be able to handle being with Eros as Medea? When do you think they will switch back again? And omg the art just gets better and better!! Psyche (Medea in Psyche's body) looked so gorgeous in the last panel! And Helio taking care of Psyche while she is in Medea's body is too much for my heart -I can't handle the cuteness!!!

sadsa likes this.
  11. mallekei

mallekei Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh god i feel thrilled for this chapter and getting love for our both heroines even more.... its cute tho Psyche finally can call Helio with "Heli" while he still can realize she already switched body. Medea has fully aware that Psyche has already learning swords and when she killed the assassin she's like "I don't even have a chance to use the sword (that hang in the room)" .

Psyche told Helio to leave after she figured out the assassin who sent to killed her is by Eros. Which in my opinion, can be convenient for Eros to be totally fooled and getting the wrong idea that Medea likes him. (inside Psyche wondered "To think I got deceived by this heartfelt looks, how will I react when I know you killed me yesterday and meet Lady Medea today, I still can't get used with this miserable feelings...") Hang in there Psyche! I believe you can do it! Both of you and Medea are putting faith toward each other after all.

12. CollegeSuck

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so I look at the raw in newtoki and use Google translate. Psyche is handling Eros better than I thought. She looks calm when he came to get Medea ( Psyche). And also, if Google translate is correct, then Psyche is the one who tell Helio to get all the servant out because she knows Eros will do anything to find Medea.
    I feel like Psyche and Helio’s relationship improve. Again, if Google translate is correct, apparently Psyche called Helio “Heli”. Helio even said that he is glad that Psyche can call him Heli now ( so that she will not caught switching with Medea). It’s the little gesture but cute nonetheless :blobmelt:

Thank you for the clarification! I don’t understand that part at all so thank you. Honestly I was so worried about Psyche’s character development but this chapter shows how much she have grown:blobsmilehappyeyes:. From hiring a sword teacher to practicing her divine powers, my baby is growing dau by day:blobsmilehappy:

13. Nia96

Nia96 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So who's the red-haired guy and who's the ML?

14. XTeztoX

XTeztoX New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no ML,this isn’t really a romance based story.Red-haired dude is a cardinal(if I’m not wrong)

15. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Medea actually clones herself and the clone turns into a male and they get married

The prince is actaully a twin and his evil twin was the one doing evils. He marries helios .

Psyche becomes the president after they introduced democracy. She marries a furry

Red hear guy finds his true calling and becomes a dancer

16. flamingorangesoof

flamingorangesoof Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The scene where Helio and the real Eros meet was so emotional, it made me cry.
    And the character development Perion got and in the end choosing to be a dancer was amazing, I love Sam for it.

17. Starynight

Starynight Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a masterpiece.

Lilyworld likes this.
  18. flamingorangesoof

flamingorangesoof Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also I can’t believe I forgot the pivotal moment Evil Eros reveals he’s in fact Dio
    “My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.” It’s so impactful. Suddenly we don’t know who we’re looking at anymore. More authors should take inspiration from this masterpiece.

19. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo for the Dere types for the characters if/when they fall in love...
    Medea would probably be a Kuudere or Hindere if she fell in love. Psyche is a deredere, sweet and kind towards those she likes and loves, as she once was to Eros until she found out his true nature. Eros is the poster child of a toxic kamidere - a character with a god complex that demands to be treated as superior and perfect even by the person they are attracted to (which in this case is Medea). Helio is an Undere who will do and agree with whatever Medea says.

20. Angelai

Angelai Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to agree

Lilyworld likes this.