Spoiler I Want to Be You, Just For A Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Nov 9, 2019.

1. mallekei

mallekei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Regarding about summary of ch. 74, I try to recite them in shorter way as possible so bear with me. Apologize in advance if there’s any mistakes once the eng chp came out. :blobcry:

CH. 74
    • Prison guard gave Countess Goth a food & complaining why they would take care of them since they'll get executed anyway. But there's no response hence the guard checking her room to just find out that she already become a corpse.
    • Psyche went to tailor shop for ordering the dress for both Ceremonial & The trial. She requested darker dress for the trial since it was not for festival occasion despite how the current country are in festive atmosphere.
    • Some people are talking about trial and even make a bet for who's going to win between Medeia and Parliament faction. The topic about Duke Thesion blaming his own daughter hence she's now in situation where she got secured at Imperial Palace.
    • At the nobles gathering, they discussing on how people are starting to see Medeia in sympathetic light and found it amusing since they used to treat her as villainous figure. The nobles start to rooting for Medeia as well because they see the sign of politic in this country will change soon.
    • 2 years ago, it stated that imperial family turned against Belial family as the Duke Thesion who led the parliament faction had been slowed down. The young nobles had been steadily want to take over their place while they're still lacking in power. So they see the trial as an opportunity from heaven.
    • They are still debating whether putting support on Medeia was good idea while people who are already convinced accusing the doubter for being parliament's spy. One of them voicing the doubt as if this have been staged all alone by Medeia since she's the only member of Belial family who made this accusation.
    • Perion barged in uninvited and commented how impressive that nobles already investigated that far. He reveals and introducing himself as the Cardinal who's gonna make it official on the upcoming ceremony.
    • Back to the scene where Iaros enjoying time together with Medeia and babbling how it feels wholesome they are facing each other like this without have to raise the blades asking if something on her mind before the trial. Medeia asked him a favor to not having any I'll feelings toward Belial since her father is about to get executed, but ends up getting scoffed laughter from him because he finds it funny from hearing "her father" and "execution" in the same sentences. He also adds how he anticipate to converse this kind of topic rather than typical couple affection.
    • In Medeia's mind thinking how both of her and Iaros are bond with the words of "hate".
    • Medeia continued to converse with Iaros that he shouldn't concerned about her father's parliament and should have push the agenda onto the reformist since will be also become benefit for Imperial family on reducing power from parliament faction. And she told him it was also a sweet threat for him to making her as the Empress since she already being abandoned once and wants to show him how she has to make a preparation for this to happen.
    • Iaros assured her and commented it felt really pleasant seeing how she's being anxious about this so he also looking forward for the trial.
    • On the day of the Trial, it was crowded with lots of people, even for the ones who are not allowed to enter has been waiting outside on the alleyway because everyone anticipate this event as the mark of changing history of the empire.
    • People were gossiping on Perion's back wondering why he's also attending the Trial, and one of them saying it's because he had love affair with Lady Medeia. (Which made him furious inside since it was all an act).
    • Perion was wondering that he already doing the task as Medeia requested, but in the end Dekis didn't come & was hoping for him at least meet up with his sister.
    • And then Medeia attends the trial with gorgeous of outfit and everyone are stunned on how beautiful she is while Perion has wtf reaction while thinking "What are you planning on!?"

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
  2. Lieutenant Myst

Lieutenant Myst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm completely honest, I would like to see Psyche wind up with Dekis (my sisters kept on pestering me since Dekis showed up that he should wind up with Psyche that I reluctantly agree with them).

GoldenTiger0 and Lilyworld like this.
  3. sangwoobasement

sangwoobasement Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i agree :D From what I've seen so far Dekis is such a gentle and kind person who can't stand for injustice...If Psyche ever falls in love again, she deserves someone who is genuine, kind, and won't betray her....Dekis seems to fit the "ideal" you can say (also he looks exactly like a Medea genderbend and Psyche admires Medea so....)

4. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Helios ends up in a monastary after Psyche and Medea have their wedding while Pell being Pell does his comedy shows talking about Eros and his slimy ass.

Evrasuy, Phantaminium, Ariess and 8 others like this.
  5. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what style of dance Pherion specialized in? XD.
    It was incredibly poetic how he become a dancer expressing his love for God with his body in the form of dances despite being a cardinal and an expert translator for so many years.:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Lilyworld and theilikepie like this.
  6. Starynight

Starynight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Phell Aggressively but passionately breakdanced

7. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My words are not enough to express how iconic Pherion is so I quote Guts and also make a meme:blob_sunglasses:.
    [​IMG]

8. UUUUUWUUUUU

UUUUUWUUUUU New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone full on spoil me, is there romance and who does medea and pysche end up with if there is.

9. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The get married and delete the monarchy

Ariess, Khloud2003 and CollegeSuck like this.
  10. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh I remember, Perion's choice to breakdance was amazing - I love how he finally pursued his dreams despite all the obstacles in his path. But what really got me crying faucets of joy was the finale - Medea's fantastically extravagant wedding with her clone. For all of you who don't know the end, here's what happens. Perion does his amazing breakdance at Medea and Medea's clone's wedding, and the newly inaurugrated President Psyche of the Republic of Vasilios is bridesmaid for Medea, and makes an official speech to congratulate her best friend Medea for her marriage. President Psyche also announces her own engagement! It turns out that the rumored furry Psyche was dating in secret and planning to marry was - DECIS! (They bond over both being close with Medea and their mutual love for peace, democracy, and of course, puppies and kittens!) After that, Medea throws the flower bouquet, and Perion catches it! While Perion is mobbed by wedding guests, both male and female, vying for his hand in marriage, Psyche and Medea talk excitedly about how they will be sisters-in-law. That is, until Fake Eros Twin, the real villain, crashes the party in a last ditch attempt to take the throne and steal all of the champagne and purple wedding cake for himself. But all of the enraged wedding guests rise up from their seats and maul Fake Eros Twin (Several other unfortunate blue haired wedding guests are accidentally mauled as well during the riot, but Psyche heals them.). Then Medea and Medea clone, Perion, President Psyche and Decis, and Helio and Real Eros Twin toast to each other's happiness over champagne and wedding cake flavoured with the blood of Fake Eros Twin. The wedding cake goes down in history as the most delicious wedding cake ever eaten. The party favor bags include propoganda posters for President Psyche, and crudely modeled clay figures of a certain awful blue haired prince splattered with liquid that looks like a mixture of vomit and blood. Real Eros twin is understandably distressed by the latter, but Helio comforts him by proposing to him. But Real Eros Twin was planning to propose to Helio as well, so they find themselves in a hilariously comical situation with four different engagement rings. They end up wearing two engagement rings each, which garners a lot of attention from the media which has actively been following their heartrending romance. Medea and Medea clone leave for the Kingdom of Hennel, that they, for some absurd reason, both wanted to go for their honeymoon (It was revealed later that they went there to manipulate the political situation in Hennel so that President Psyche could take over. Also Medea clone wanted revenge for the King of Hennel's proposal to Medea way back. And when Medea clone wants revenge, she GETS revenge.). Meanwhile at the party, a slightly tipsy President Psyche puts Perion's breakdancing events on her national schedule. Her fiance Decis brings back eight new puppies and several butterflies of an endangered species that he found while getting drinks for Psyche. Crowds cheer as Decis and Psyche board their carriage back to the Presidential Palace. Fireworks explode in the distance as the clock clangs 2 am in the morning. And obviously, they all live happily ever after.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2021
    Janu123, GoldenTiger0, Ariess and 4 others like this.
  11. Starynight

Reading List:
    Link
    We are now reading the your throne revolution which took place in vasilios empire and who knows what time period. It was truly a fascinating story and l am really happy for all the main leads and supporting leads who after such hard and bitter struggles finally found their happiness. We too have finally found the answer to the question about medea's sexuality. Tada! It is selfest! Aww... Nobody in this world would love themselves as much as medea loves herself. Congratulations Medea! I also knew that psyche was into puppies to much to the point that l think dekis is only a midwife. I am truly moved by perion's passion for breakdance. And heli and iaros, such a sweet couple, l give them my wishes to lead a joyous life. I will miss this story for the rest of life.:cry::cry: I never seen such a bull- no, fascinating and extremely passionate story before.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
    Janu123, GoldenTiger0, Ariess and 4 others like this.
  12. Mysterious _ me

Mysterious _ me Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don’t get flustered by the responses you get by asking this question. Many users asked the question who is the ML and who does Medea end up with. They are tired and frustrated of answering their questions and they started answering sarcastic way nowadays. People asked these questions because they wanted to know more about Medea and what will happen to her. You are the first one to ask who Psyche end up with and that surprised me.

To let you know, this webtoon is the original story of the author, so we have no idea what will happen in coming episodes. We can only make assumptions based on the story we have read so far.

13. Khloud2003

Khloud2003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 75 :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2021
  14. Starynight

Reading List:
    Link
    You are the whole definition of patience.

Why is psyche making that face? Did the trial not go as planned?

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
    Mysterious _ me and Lilyworld like this.
  15. CollegeSuck

CollegeSuck Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s a trial but everyone dress up so pretty:blobmelt:. Especially Helio, he went all out with those jewelry. As expected Psyche have to seat with Yialos for the trial. Oh and all of our main cast are together in one place for the first time right since the birthday party, and this time we have Pell too. But things look tense though, even Psyche is angry. Wonder if things are okay? I hope so:blobpensive:

Edit: I was curious what they are saying so I kind of went ahead and use Papago to translate the sneak peek. If the translation is correct, then apparently Eros said “ they kissed each other”.... Is he talking about the time when Psyche still in Medea’s body and kiss Helio or is it another kiss we don’t know?

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
  16. Lieutenant Myst

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh boy, things seem intense in this chapter. I wonder if we get to see Dekis soon come for the trial as a witness to his father and the corrupt noble's doings. The drama is escalating!!!

I believe that Eros is talking about both times when he kissed Medea (Psyche in Medea's body and the Real Medea) based on what you have translated from Papago. My opinion is that Psyche is furious that he would bring it up as the only reason he kissed the Real Medea in the first place was because Psyche was weak to refuse his advances as Medea and it was because of that situation that he kissed the Real Medea on the boat.

Lilyworld likes this.
  17. CollegeSuck

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn’t consider that because I was thinking he wouldn’t reveal his “ dirty secret” out in public like that. He’s attracted to Medea but like Psyche is still his fiancée. What he did is still considered insulting and both him and Medea may be gossiped about for it, so I didn’t consider those two times. But then again we still don’t know the context so anything is possible, and it that’s true, boy oh boy the drama:blobpopcorn_two:

18. Lieutenant Myst

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe he said that Medea kissed him instead of the other way around just to see if Psyche would get mad that Medea dared to try and steal her fiance because he thinks that Psyche is naive and dumb. I'm just rattling off possible theories for an explanation to the last picture until we get a translation of the chapter.

19. CollegeSuck

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here. I’m holding out on my opinion until I read the whole chapter. Ngl, I kinda spit my water when I read that part so I’m looking forward to the whole chapter:blob_grin:

Lilyworld likes this.
  20. My Half is Unknown

My Half is Unknown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was phel appeared in this chapter?

Lilyworld likes this.