Spoiler I Want to Be You, Just For A Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Nov 9, 2019.

1. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh boy, Eros is on for a ride once he finds out everything he did was all fake.

Lilyworld likes this.
  2. Khloud2003

Khloud2003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he appeared

My Half is Unknown and Lilyworld like this.
  3. Yukinahime21

Yukinahime21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please give a summary of Chapter 75 especially the few panels what Medea was talking about that ended up Psyche getting furious. (I saw the whole pages in newtoki, so I’m getting curious of this whole trial thing and when will Medea’s older brother, Dekis appears? I’m getting simp on him :aww:

mallekei and Lilyworld like this.
  4. mallekei

mallekei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so newtoki ver. is out. And I kinda suspect there's some panel got cut during Iaros question to psyche who seems out of context or maybe because I'm not good to interpret his words. (Once again disclaimer: I used translator app to recite the summary of chapter 75, so apologize in advance if there's a mistake once future english chapter comes out).

Chapter 75
    • Iaros offered his hand to Psyche for sit next to him & asked to corporate for acting like a couple outside.
    • The trial is about to start and Medeia is trying so hard holding her laughter as she saw her father's sloppy look since he used to live luxuriously and abusing the servants, now it looks like the tables have turned. And Medeia had to restrain herself getting excited on seeing her father fall further.
    • The jury offered Medeia to speak first in front of the majesty and the audiences. She looked back on how fully aware that everyone is anticipate her with the eyes of judging her position.
    • Medeia brought out the topic about the rumor regarding about her killing about her own father & destroying empire and claiming it was a false oracle. Since the real oracle was actually about the one who close to Esperanto's heart will be the one who crushing the Esperanto. Medeia told the jury that she attached priest testimony as the evidences.
    • As Perion thought, it serves them right now the real oracle has finally got revealed because of men from the temple and aristocrats were being paid to spread these rumors. In order to be a cardinal, he needs to change the rotten believer first, not just the nobles but for commoners as well for the sake of the nation. He reassured himself that he can trusting on Medeia now.
    • Medeia continued claiming on how at first she didn't know about the fake oracle and suffered from thinking that if she was a traitor who's going to kill her father and are fated to be the one who destroy the country with her own hands. But then the real oracle reminds her that the heart of Esperanto was none other than Aristocrats in parliament party who keeps committed crime that ruin her own country as she pointed her hand to her father's group.
    • With a teary eye, Medeia confessed on how they are making the fake oracle by framing her in order for their crimes are not getting caught and even as far to kidnap her. She told everyone if Crown Prince didn't save her she wouldn't have stand here.
    • Perion was amazed with Medeia's acting skill as he wondered how he possibly can fell on her words since all the audiences were also agitated for her as well.
    • Marquis Horn intervened on how Medeia is mixing the truth and begging both Judges and Iaros to consider. But everything fell to deaf ears as he wasn't allowed to speak. He's frustrated on how the crown prince are literally abandoning him & rest of the aristocrats.
    • Helio started to raise his hand and acted as the one who doubted Medeia's accusation nature. By asking if Medeia should be considered as guilty since she's also the daughter of Duke Thesion Belliard. Without knowing it was probably planned out by Both Medeia & Heli, Psyche almost intervened but got stopped by Iaros asking how both of her and Helio are so in tune w/ each other. (the translator said kissing but idk in what kind of context)
    • Onto the flashback scene, Medeia asked Iaros a favor to invite an observer during the trial. To select this observer it should be from the selective region during the time of wars.... they were lived in are where at the most risk and the one who witnessing the war incident ( I might wrong about this interpretation since it's hard to understand on this part)
    • Iaros wondered with what kind of intention Medeia is going to use it and hoping she won't let him down his expectation to become his empress.
    • Medeia knew in order to signaling public opinion, you have to use the shock effect. Medeia then confessed on how could someone like her be in wrong one while her father didn't even really know about his own daughter. She confessed as giving some point of view on how it was natural... to feel hungry when you see delicious food or stealing the jewelry when you saw them from outside window shop. It also goes the same with the feeling when you hated someone that you wanted to crush their head and kill them, as if it's true human nature.
    • However because of these words also ended up with Psyche feeling agitated and intervened Medeia. While Medeia eyes looked so composed as she expect this to happen and everything is goes with the plan.

5. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    This one is deep, I mean: There's a time where sometimes you just wanted to be loved to the point you'll do anything for it that it destroy you. There's a time where you wish for someone to disappear, but when they do you had this emptiness aching inside. There's a time you just wants to feel at peace to the point you get the thought to get rid of yourself from the world.
    Sorry, this one was sorts of my idea for characters.
    Don't get gloomy thoughts :whistle::whistle:

Lilyworld likes this.
  6. yorozuyaginchan

yorozuyaginchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The maid was already dead by the time she was dragged off to be disposed. She was beaten to death by Medeia's a**hole dad. The guys who dragged her off to be disposed made it look like she fell off a cliff while chased by bandits. H didn't interfere as he knew that the a**hole would know it was him who interfered. He even brought back the Nanny's body back to Medeia because he cares about both of them.

7. CollegeSuck

CollegeSuck Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, newtoki didn’t leave out any pages so I guess that’s just me and you don’t know how to interpretation Eros’s words because I got the same translation too:blobjoy:. But yeah, great start to the trial that will hopefully send all the corrupt nobles to their deaths. Medea’s acting is great as usual, I’m laughing when I read how she is hurt by the fake prophecy and the accusation when she did all of this by herself:blobjoy:. Helio’s words are shocking but I guess she already plan it with him for the “ shock effect” that she wants to create. Thank you for your summary, it definitely help clear things up for some panels:blobxd:

Last edited: Apr 27, 2021
  8. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I translate all dialogs from Newtoki's raw

Yaros:
    Hello, sir. I think I lost my elegance while I couldn't see it. Come on hold your hand and sit down.
    You decided to act like a couple outside, right?
    judge:
    The judge is taking over the power of the imperial family
    All jury watcher, With the sinner Because the accuser was present
    The special trial will be amended.
    Medea:
    Father... you've been hurt a lot. Look at that kind of thing.
    Dusty and scratch marks
    He's been living at home all his life, eating only high-quality things. How hard will it be?
    Besides, You have to show your daughter something like this.
    Do it soon!! Still not enough.
    Did you finally come here?
    I'm so excited
    In the place where my father would fall to hell.

judge:
    Lady Medea Belliar, I'm going to ask you
    Speak to your Highness and the people.

Medea: ...
    Okay. Let's see what they're talking about.
    Eyes. It soars like a cat.
    Your Honor, Your Majesty the Crown Prince, And all the citizens of the empire
    Everyone must have heard this: Lady Medea will kill her father and destroy the empire.
    That's the trust...But in the meantime
    It is not a real trust. It’s fake.
    The real trust is like this:
    those who are near to Eperanto's heart will destroy Eperanto,
    The priest's testimony is used as evidence.

Judge: I confirmed it...

Pherion: huh
    Finally, the real oracle is revealed.
    Some guys in the temple, the nobles gived them money for information
    Would you like to swear?​
    This is terrible.
    If you're officially a cardinal, you'll need to change the decaying priests first.
    Not only the nobles but also the commoners have the right to know about the trust.​
    Even more so if the country's existence is at stake.
    Confusion will come
    I expected
    I believe in you now, Lady Medea.
    Medea:
    It must be confusing. I know, but...The answer was in his fake trust.
    I was confused the first time I didn't know anything. It was very painful. Am I really a traitor to kill my father?
    Even if I don't want to, Am I destined to destroy my beloved country with my own hands?
    But the real trust warned me...Heart of Eperanto,
    authorities of the vested aristocracy close to the Imperial Palace. It's not the only thing, It's the fact that he has committed a crime to ruin the country.

To prevent the imperial accusation of those who accidentally learned of their sins.
    Spreading fake trusts and conspiring
    I even tried to kidnap.

Medea:
    If your Majesty didn’t protect me
    I might not have been able to be here.
    Just sending my father to the gallows with my own hands
    That's heartbreaking enough.
    Did you have to use that to harass him?

Pherion: wow...What kind of acting... I'm going to be fooled too.
    Some of them are already agitated by Lady Medea. Even though it's just the beginning.

Horn:
    Your Honor!! The manuscript is now appealing to emotions and misleading the essence!
    Please take it into consideration!

Judge: Um...Be quiet, sinner. You have not been allowed to speak.
    (Heli is making fun of Horn :blobrofl:)

Horn: Yes?!
    His majesty...the crown prince!

yaros: I don't know why.

horn: huh...
    His Majesty the Prince abandoned us!!

judge:Marquis Helio tropium, Please speak.

Helio:
    I heard the lady Medea's appeal well.
    To put it together
    The parliamentary detractors have been warned by God for committing crimes.
    Which means he tried to blame lady medea.
    But at this point, I have a question.
    Probably the idea that everyone in this seat has
    After all, isn't lady medea also the daughter of the sinner, Thession Beliar?
    Can I say that you are truly honorable?

yaros:You two kissed each other.

medea's flashback:
    It's an observer who goes to a special trial. Can you designate me as the person I want?
    The observer, not the jury? Well, it's not difficult...

Yaros' flashback: Should we choose broadly by region?, It would be nice to spread the story quickly
    that... You have the area you want.
    At the time of the war I want people who lived on the border.
    It’s okay to live until now Even if I have moved.
    The experience at that time is important. Even during the exhibition The areas most exposed to danger. The residents who survived that period together
    Yaros: Sticky bonds and loyalty...

I've gathered so many people.
    How do you intend to use it?

Medea, using this material
    That you are still the timber of the empress
    Show me you know
    The most effective signal flare in public opinion warfare
    That's a shocking first word.
    Medea:
    I'm so sorry
    Association System,
    Isn't it strange? My father made it unknowingly, so why should I be punished?
    Oh, my God. Everyone's upset. I would have said the same thing from my point of view.
    Don't you think like this in your life?
    When you are hungry, when you see delicious food, you want to eat it.
    When I see expensive jewels I want to get them
    Then, when someone who hates you too much
    I wants to crush his head. Did you ever think about it?
    That's human It's instinct.

Psyche: Lady Medea!

boom2424, Sara0jan, DIJ28 and 7 others like this.
  9. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Little do they realize that the Empire is already falling apart because Eros, manipulated by Medea, will ultimately bring its downfall.

10. Mysterious _ me

Mysterious _ me Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Medea knows that Psyche will react. In chapter 45, Medea was surprised when Psyche said “shouldn’t we right the wrong?” At that time, Psyche was really angry about people’s judgement towards Medea without knowing the facts. She feel it was unfair to Medea to face such situations when she was the one to save her from assassination. This was the time, I think Medea realised that Psyche can’t tolerate injustice.

While Medea arc was about the slavery and child trafficking, I think Psyche’s arc will be about justice or legal system. When I see “Lady Justice” in first panel in chapter 75, I thought oh... Psyche’s arc has started. If you look through Psyche’s characteristics, you all will realised how the author have portrayed Psyche - a person who behave according to what is right and fair. Psyche is always shown to be the person who treats everyone equally. She has never look down to other people. She doesn’t judge people through other people perspective which she has proven by speaking against the two men who were speaking bad about Medea. In chapter 27, when Helio told her about Medea’s past, the unfair treatment Medea received by her father makes her so angry. It was the first time I saw Psyche in that expression. These qualities of her always makes me think that she will fight for unfairness or injustice.

In chapter 32, Perion told his assistant that there are 2 people he assumed who will ruin the empire and one is the child love by god. When he said the child love by god, 2 person are shown - Psyche and Medea in Psyche’s body. Psyche is shown with the image of the scales wrapped by the red snake which symbolises that the temple is in charge of keeping the empire safe.It remind me of “ The rod of Asclepius” from the Greek mythology. The rod of Asclepius has the sword wrapped by snake which symbolises medicine and healing. Ironically, when Medea is shown, she is standing in front of the temple. Both Psyche and Medea are doing the job what the temple should do.

In chapter 71, when Helio come to meet Psyche to beg her to save Medea, in her room, the scale is shown. I think the author is trying to show that Psyche will be the one to create the rules where the justice is impartial. It is just my hypothesis. I may be wrong also.

11. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, to addition. The author name the character loosely derive from Greek Myth, and in the myth it was said that Psyche was at first afraid by Eros, and she was right to be afraid of her husband since love was the most savage existence in the world, Psyche then done acts to earn her place by his side and in other word to prove herself, to have power to face him. Now, in the story of Eros and Psyche it was Aphrodite who gave Psyche tasks, but in here, what if Medea was actually tempering Psyche to slew Eros?

12. gaa104

gaa104 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi, im curious, is medea and pysche already switch back to their original body after helio asked pysche to save medea? at which chapter did they returned to their og body? thank youuu

13. Lieutenant Myst

Lieutenant Myst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, I was not expecting this for the chapter. I cannot wait for it to be translated as the tension is building up through each chapter. Though something tells me that Psyche will say something that will help Medea in the trial due to the last bulletpoint saying "However because of these words also ended up with Psyche feeling agitated and intervened Medeia. While Medeia eyes looked so composed as she expect this to happen and everything is goes with the plan"

Mysterious _ me and Lilyworld like this.
  14. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the Empire was made to fall, especially with it's pathetic hierarchy system and lame laws that are unfair and biased towards the arrogant and wealthy. It's better for Eros to pull down the Empire while being manipulated by Medea. In the end whose fault is it when the Empire falls? It's Eros because he was in charge of it.

Then Medea can step in and be like : "I can help pull it back up, only if you give me the Crown." While starting an entirely different Royal Bloodline. Like this Medea might become the Ruler and be adored, admired and feared by all. Medea would help the Empire grow on the outside while Psyche can help make fair laws for the Empire in the inside. Heli could be the proud warrior of the Empire and Pherion could be the peace bringer across other nations all while Eros can be the sinner.

15. ayami123

ayami123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there a novel of this ? or this is just pure manhwa ?

16. Cielo1989

Cielo1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunaly is a pure manhwa....so no spoiler

17. ayami123

ayami123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FUCK!, oh well I'll just wait for a year or two like Weak Hero

18. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree! Remember how all the kingdoms pledged that they would do their best to find the person who tried to have Psyche assassinated at the birthday banquet? I bet Medea will reveal evidence that Eros was the one who organized this. She might even reveal evidence that Eros was the one who poisoned his father and framed her family for trying to kill the Emperor. And then the tables will be flipped because Eros will be the "villain" in the eyes of the public: the horrible, evil prince who deceived the public, tried to kill his father the Emperor, and betrayed and tried to murder his fiance. Oh yeah, arson too. He will probably be executed, perhaps Eros' father (who is ill in bed because of Eros' poisoning and Eros basically has control of the Empire as the Emperor's proxy and Crown Prince) might even regain enough health to be able to convict him. Or maybe Medea will just assassinate Eros quickly, who knows? Anyway, without a Crown Prince, the Empire will crumble as aristocratic factions attempt to seize control. Meanwhile, Medea will gain power as the person who exposed the true "villain" in the eyes of the public, and she would have the support of Perion (who has influence in the temple as the hidden Cardinal and most importantly, is beloved by the public as "Pell"), Helio (who is considered to be the strongest knight in the Empire, although we all know that Medea is the strongest and then Perion), and Psyche (who would have the support and sympathy of the public once it is exposed that her fiance tried to murder her). If Medea lets Psyche reveal her powers to the public, Psyche will instantly become known as a "Saintess" and would gain power in the Temple and among the public. And then the path will be clear for Medea to take the throne, perhaps with Psyche and Perion taking over the Temple.

19. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some time ago here in the forum, you had mentioned the meaning of these logos, it may be that someone can remind me what each color change means with respect to the chapter that they appear or what is the purpose of using them?
    [​IMG]

mavi and Lilyworld like this.
  20. CollegeSuck

CollegeSuck Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think someone mention that when the letters were purple, it was in the beginning of the webtoon and it represent Medea and her character arc. The yellows letters obviously represent Psyche and how the later arc will focus on her growth and past, like Medea ( we still have the yellow letters even though Psyche barely appear in this arc at all). I don’t remember which chapters did I see the other colored letters but they maybe represent Pell and Eros? Or Pell and Helio? Idk