Spoiler I Want to Be You, Just For A Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Nov 9, 2019.

1. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think what Psyche did was really smart. This really shows both the CP and rest of the world the dispute between Psyche and Medea. Even though what she did(intervening Medea) was "unintentional" (unplanned) to the rest of the world and CP, at least it won't look like they are colluding together. This is a safe card.

Rin.rinaaa and mallekei like this.
  2. eirenne

eirenne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he can saw people aura. I think he doesn't know yet that Medea and Psyche can switch body, but according to ep.51, he still wonders why Medea's appearance change. (from when he met her in Psyche's body that night) Maybe if he meets Medea in Psyche's body and Psyche in Medea's body in the future, he'll get it easily.

GoldenTiger0, Lilyworld and aliceyriz like this.
  3. Ze Wu Jun

Ze Wu Jun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone. I just have some questions. Who is the MC? It seems both of them are. Who will get happy ending and who will die? I'm Madea's (the real Madea) fan. Helio is so nice!

Last edited: May 7, 2021
    mia-chan likes this.
  4. banana_cat

banana_cat Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, both girls are the MC but Medea is the main MC. Both are working together to bring down Eros(the CP) so I don't think either will die. And Helio is indeed nice!

Also, guessing by your profile, have you read Mo zhao du shi or watched the drama, The Untamed?
    I am currently reading TGCF and SVSSS by MXTX and want to know if I should also read Mo zhao du shi.
    I just want to know what it's about and if it's worth reading. Sorry if I'm asking so much questions.

Last edited: May 16, 2021
    Ray Levantret and Ze Wu Jun like this.
  5. Ze Wu Jun

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, If you like those two works you will like the grand Master of demonic cultivation.
    I used to like them, but then I read them again and think about the storyline and the characters. And found a lot of flaws in her works, so now I'm not fond of this author's writing.
    All I can say is, it's good enough for you to read once.

Ray Levantret likes this.
  6. Haylaam12

Haylaam12 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t want to bring up previously discussed topics but I’m a bit confused because of recent comments. As far as I know author told that she doesn’t follow Greek mythology but I saw people mentioned the myths again. The versions about myths of Psyche and Medea I know does not indicate they (Medea and Psyche) are related at all, and Eros’ only interaction with Medea in the mythology is making her fell in love with Jason which eventually leads her to a mental break. My question is that is there any concrete evidence about author is actually using Greek mythology so that we can make assumptions?

Ang3Blue likes this.
  7. Ze Wu Jun

Reading List:
    Link
    Till now, just similar names, nothing more

DOHere likes this.
  8. Haylaam12

Haylaam12 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I’m not the only one who doesn’t see the similarity :D
    Thanks for the answer.

Ze Wu Jun and DOHere like this.
  9. Queen123Beth

Queen123Beth New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May I ask who is the ML here that Medea will end up with?

10. Volublekoala965

Volublekoala965 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here you go.

...don’t believe it for real though.

Starynight, Lilyworld and Maggie0401 like this.
  11. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the first page here

12. black_blue

black_blue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh, the last episode i just noticed the green helio jewelry. it looks like psyche, doesn't it?

eve_wisteria likes this.
  13. Reign28

Reign28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk why this giving me a Code Geass vibe (Tragedy) Don't bash me. Just stating my opinion. Having to see the tragedy tag makes me nervous for the characters (Medea and Psyche) :blobflag::blobflag:

14. AileeB

AileeB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the manhwa and I'm a little confused why many of you guys think Eros had any romantic interest in Medea before.

Since the start of the manhwa, he has expressed his dislike for her and manhwa has shown the following reasons (a) just as he said he didn't like how she looked at him as a stepping stone; (b) how she was trying to be his equal(she was smart, practical and extremely talented which came off to him as an intimidation) and (c) how mc's family was so powerful(after humiliating her family, he then makes her family fall by falsely charging them with killing the emperor). He not only tried to suppress medea but also the temple. Eros has extreme narcissism. When Medea gave practical solutions during the crown Princess selection process, he gave her really nasty looks. I do think he does acknowledge her talents and that's the reason why he was so antagonistic towards her in the beginning. If a naive Psyche could grasp that medea was only interested in the position not the prince, do you guys think the prince also wouldn't understand it?

Eros' main goal was to become a god and for that, he had to kill Psyche and take her powers. And medea was the perfect scapegoat to push all the blames. She had every right motive to kill Psyche, so if anything happened to her, the blame would immediately go to Medea. This can be seen through his elaborate plans and efforts of keeping watch on Medea's movements and influencing the public's sentiments to paint Medea as a villainess. After killing psyche and punishing medea, he would get people's acceptance and would become their god, their savior in every sense. I do think that's why he has been spreading the cliche story of princess and villainess all over the empire.

He wasn't even bothered when he got to know she kissed helio and just took it as a statement when his informant told about the proposal of the Hannel kingdom's king. I think his annoyance was due to the fact he would lose his scapegoat if she would marry him. Then he can't put the blame of killing Psyche easily on her as it would then turn into a political issue.

We see an extreme change in his behavior only after he barges into Medea's room. He sees that he has an effect on her because it was Psyche in Medea's body. Assholes like him take extreme pleasure in the fact that they have an effect on someone, especially when they realise they've broken down their strong walls. For someone like Eros, to subdue a strong person like Medea would be a huge achievement. Eros at that moment said if she had stayed like this below him, he would have given his heart to her(medea).

Medea afterwards realise this correctly when he kisses her on the boat and uses it to her advantage by acting to depend on him. She's just ruffling his feathers. We don't know much about him but Medea gets him correctly. I really like how she has a very keen sight and correctly guesses a person. Though he's an interesting character, sadly there are assholes like him in real world. My friend unfortunately had someone like him in her life. Knowing what kind of emotional abuse she went through, I really hate him.

Ang3Blue, Starynight, Tasnuva and 9 others like this.
  15. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, you're right. He sees her as a tool he can use if she is under his control, a person he wants to control and dominate because of his god complex and narcissism, and a person would could be a potential rival. Other than that, he might just be attracted to her physically. Eros isn't capable of actual love where you want to support and protect your partner. It almost makes me feel pity for him. Notice the use of the word "almost."

16. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pity because he NEEDS THERAPY & (mental) HELP :blobthumbsdown:. NOW. N O W. Right this instant.

17. Khloud2003

Khloud2003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 77 :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Lieutenant Myst

Lieutenant Myst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the heck!!!! What's with the 5th picture!?!?!1?!? Alright, the Duke needs to be executed right here and now!!!!

19. CollegeSuck

CollegeSuck Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Dekis is coming to the trial after all, judging by the first picture. And the girls are talking something, but that picture of Psyche is really pretty. And the duke also abuse Dekis, disappointed but not surprised here:blobexpressionless:. Like they already abuse Medea mentally, there is no way they would let Dekis off the hook, especially when he is the heir. The Belial couple continue to disgust me.

20. agent99

agent99 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw in Fb what Dekis said. He is apologizing to Medea for seeing scary things (him being beaten up)