Spoiler I Want to Be You, Just For A Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Nov 9, 2019.

1. moonlightsstar

moonlightsstar Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the duke really needs to be executed
    i feel bad for dekis

2. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The trash needs to be thrown in the trash can where is belongs!:blobdevil:

3. CollegeSuck

CollegeSuck Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Alert!!!

Apparently, Dekis have a wife and a child already:blob_grin:.( Damn, and I was about to ship him with Psyche too)

Last edited: May 10, 2021
  4. help_eros

help_eros Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel bad for Dekis, apparently Medea and Dekis were tortured (mentally and physically) to endure and adapt to any pain by their parents. At chapter 69, Medea has the flashback of being fed the same poison when she was 12. Apparently, her parents fed it to her so her body would adapt to the poison and become stronger. Which reminded me of when Medea got stabbed by the poisoned knife (in Psyche's body) and mentioned how Psyche's body had no tolerance to poison (poor Medea, she was fed poison by her parents). Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Solon you are now officially worse than Eros(at least he respects Medea for her cleverness but even so all of them just want to use her).

Last edited: May 12, 2021
  5. Lilyworld

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhhh WHYYYY! But I'm not too upset - because I really want to see his kid! Omigosh does that mean Medea is an AUNT?! :aww:

6. sangwoobasement

sangwoobasement Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i managed to look at the chapter, and i think by "children" he might have meant orphaned children? maybe dekis was secretly saving some of the children who were trafficked and cares for them.

or maybe they are his children? it was not very clear

7. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It'd be cool if he takes care of orphaned children as his own. That's so sweet of him. :blobangel::bloblove::blob_pompom:

Natamcia likes this.
  8. Lieutenant Myst

Lieutenant Myst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY OTP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

God I hope he adopted orphans and doesn't have a wife, I want him to wind up with Psyche goddammit!!!

GoldenTiger0 and Lilyworld like this.
  9. mallekei

mallekei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well this raise us question about how much age difference between Dekis & Medeia since judging by their past with the nanny, they shouldn't have huge age difference so what kind of child does he refers to. (Anyhow reminds me that one woman cameo during scene between him and Phel in his manor so I was conclude that it was his servant).

Also I feel more tensed up between Medeia & Psyche interaction than anything from what I've seen the spoilers like... how their moral really clashed out so much while I'm still wishing at least no more bad blood between them just because how Medeia ways to pull things are way too practical (as Psyche confronted her) for using fake witness in order to make everything goes plan. Since they were also raised way too differently is the reason why they have something agree to disagree. I admire Psyche for stay true for her morals but I hope she can keep faith for Medeia despite everything in order to make things goes smoothly.

FunSmiles and Creolenerd like this.
  10. Lieutenant Myst

Lieutenant Myst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just noticed, back when I went to check the chapters with Dekis in it to see if there was any mention or sign of him having a wife and child, and Dekis is not wearing a ring on his finger. So the children may be adopted children after all.

DOHere, Lilyworld and boom2424 like this.
  11. CollegeSuck

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand both sides tbh. Medea will do anything to achieve her goals, even if she have to manipulate people. We already see this when she purposely send the servants to rival houses and she expect them to be hurt, then she swoop in and save them, and gain their loyalty.This time it’s faking a witness, point is Medea have a very grey morality. Personally I like the ways Medea is handling things because it’s the most efficient way that secure the best result.

But I also understand Psyche because let’s admit it, Medea is cool but the things that she did is hardly right by a moral standard. And again, Psyche thought they were friends again so seeing Medea excluding her and do this is hard for her to accept. But I like this scene. I was worried SAM would have Psyche going with whatever Medea is planning because u know, she admire her. But that would just make her a background character, even though she is supposed to be the female lead along side Medea. Psyche standing up to Medea and is true to her beliefs kinda dismiss my worries a bit because again, they are supposed to be foil to each other.

12. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this scene kinds shows and develops their relationship. Best friends don't always agree with each other you know, whether it be morals or favorite T.V. shows.
    Psyche is a like a baby born into the world, so innocent, naive, and sincerely kind with no motive. Medea is the polar opposite: She is the most maturist, wisest, knowledgable, perhaps even manipulating because she experienced the world. A ruler needs to be experienced to protect their people, defend their land pridefully, whether it be maniplating them to gain their loyalty, which is what Medea is capable of. (Not the CP because he is selfish and only manipulative). Psyche, on the other hand, is a Saint, she understands and wants to defend the people even in the mist of battle.

If these two want to rule the Empire together as Emperor and Saint- they need to help each other and understand each other. Fights can occur pretty often too- so let's just wait for SAM to do this wonderful work. She is not just some cliché author after all.

(Rant: I HOPE PSYCHE ENDS UP WITH MEDEA btw... Even Heli said in Ch. 71 that Medea adores and loves "this" person hinting towards Psyche. Please end with Yuri!! )

13. CollegeSuck

Reading List:
    Link
    When I read that scene, I just freaking screammmmm because this is like the first time someone mention Medea and the word “ love” together and the person is Psyche. If that’s not what I think it is, I’m gonna freaking riot:blob_grin:.
    Medea is soft towards both Helio and Psyche, but there’s just something about the way that she treat Psyche that makes their relationship special and different from how she treat Helio.

14. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link

Eros has narc personality disorder and the only person he loves more than anything even the empire is himself. He time and time again is portrayed through his actions on his desire to become a god

Last edited: May 11, 2021
  15. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. You see Eros doesn't care about the Empire. He's trying to act innocent, kind, and the Knightly Prince on a White Horse (while he is a Yandere, Psychopathic, and a narcissist). If he doesn't play those roles- he would fail to become the Crown Prince loved by the public.

Not only that- if he shows his tendencies towards his people- he would be remembered as the "Crazy Emperor and a Tyrant." throughout history.

I wonder what Medea will gain out of the Trial... Would she be the end of the Royal Bloodline and continue another one? I CAN'T Wait for the joyous day where I see Eros's face of DESPAIR and LOSS when he looses everything.

More than anything- I want to see MEDEA wearing the ROYAL CROWN with a victory smirk and Psyche standing next to her with her like the SAINT. Though as much as I love romance- I love hardcore revenge and victory.

16. CollegeSuck

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too. Like the closest to them looking like that is their standee.

17. Lilyworld

Reading List:
    Link
    Soooo ... am I the only one wondering what happened to Eros' dad, the Emperor? Or the Empress? I guess the Emperor is still sick in bed because Eros poisoned him (and framed Medea's mother too :blobangery: although that does seem like something they would do ...) Shouldn't they have a lot of political power too? (The Emperor supported Medea as Empress :blobsmilehappyeyes:... but he also supported Medea's dad. :blobexpressionless: Then again, he didn't know that Medea's dad took credit for all her accomplishments. The Emperor seemed like a much better ruler than Eros, but who knows? He was pretty naive to not realize that his kid is a sociopath who would do anything for power, which includes nearly killing his own father. I have a feeling that Eros would have no qualms killing his dad.)

18. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, they're probably not his real kids. I definitely think Psyche would be attracted to Dekis because he looks like Medea lol.

Btw, are we sure that Dekis never met Psyche? Did he leave before Psyche entered the picture? To begin with, an older brother from Medea wasn't part of the plan from the beginning. You can see the author thought to add Dekis halfway through the story.

19. mia-chan

mia-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i guess its possible that he have wife since you know Eros and Medea is at age 22.. so Dekis problaby more old than them and back then noble, royals etc marriage at younger age, so 22 consider old age for married and so Dekis probably already married too.. aw sad :blob_catflip: but i wanna see his kids

20. Queen123Beth

Queen123Beth New Member

Reading List:
    Link

Wait. Is this real?