I want to create a story but bored af-_-)

Discussion in 'Author Discussions' started by QuinNoteBook, Jul 15, 2019.

1. QuinNoteBook

QuinNoteBook Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: Siren:Melody of Thalassic
    Character:
    GIRL A/Mc: a genius scientist .Age 23. Hate BOY 1 ever since meeting him. She always think that a flitarious man like him just go to hell and never come back. She hate him because of his teasing*cough*seducing her. She has high pride and dont get along with other people. She is beautiful with long black hair, red lips and white skin(imagine a mature snow white with long hair). She is a woman who has great interes in oceanology. Be it oceanic creature or the deepest ocean place itself she will vulture herself to get what she wants. In order to do that she and the others invented "Siren".

BOY 1: A scientist who fell inlove with girl 1 with her passion. He always teas her to get her attention but only to be hated by her. He is the same age as the Mc. Handsome with blonde hair, white skin, and blue eyes. He is the same as mc a genuis and also one of the inventor of "Siren"

BOY 2: A oceanology. He study species of the ocean which live in the deepest part. A double face. Has a stronge sense of discovering new things in the ocean. He act kind but love to plot things.

BOY 3: A creature of the sea. He is a true siren/merman. A prince next to the throne. Has 6 siblings and youngest of all. Mc will meet him after meeting some danger and was save by him.

SIREN: a robot that was feature as the best robot that man made. As it can travel the deepest part of the ocean. Has a sensor that can tract every thing within 1 kilameted. Has a self reparing system. And can record everything it see.

I'll do the plot nest time. I have school for tommorow

2. grish99

grish99 [Pelican Hater] [Hater of Face-Slapping]

Reading List:
    Link
    She is beautiful with long black hair, red lips and white skin She is beautiful with long black hair, red lips and white skin
    she is your typical chinese xianxia novel 1 dimensional waifu material that will get forgoten.
    never read female mc but im sure that "She is beautiful with long black hair, red lips and white skin" can describe 90% of mc in novels
    for real....I know its easy to write like that....but its not hard to write a diffrently
    and I know that cn novelist make the white skin female because that is beauty standart in china...but you probably write for "westerners"
    and what you ppl have with this pridefull mc's? nobody like that (well somebody sure like that but more ppl dont like that)
    sorry for rant

3. JadeWhiteSkin

JadeWhiteSkin please rescue~

Reading List:
    Link
    This is my time to shine!

Mr.Tiemos and grish99 like this.
  4. Goblin Sleuth

Goblin Sleuth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The characters all sound rather trite, and the whole relationship dynamic between girl 1 and boy 1 has been done a zillion times before, maybe try to throw in a twist or something, I dunno.

5. WinByDying

WinByDying I can count to four

Reading List:
    Link
  6. QuinNoteBook

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes there is a twist. Just like the legend when a siren fell inlove with a human. The siren exchange her fish tail for a leg to the witch of the sea. And will be a bubble if the feelings of the siren wont be able to get the human love. The siren will be part of the sea.

7. QuinNoteBook

Reading List:
    Link
    Plot:
    A genuis scientist has great ambission of exploring the vast sea. She join a cooperate with other people to make a robot that will virtualy connect the mind of the robot"Siren" and the user. After finaly able to make the robot it was release in the vast sea of deepest ocean( i want it pacific. But dunno if i should do it) being connect to the "siren" mc vulture deeper. Only to encounter denger. When trying to escape she(siren) resive a fetal wound(has a self reparing system) because of that she has to disconnect herself from it. Only to face his most hated enemy (boy 1). Boy 1 is popular with his look and friendly attitude but when it comes to the woman he love he he always tease her and make a bad expression( guess you could say he is kinda tsundere). After 4 hours of resting(siren has a 4 hours reparing and it depend on the wound how many hours it will take) when she connect to the "siren" she appear in a gourgeous hall cover in gold( the lost city that was made of gold. Forgot the name) and met the youngest prince of the of that place.

Damn didnt think we have a report. ( Bad classmate not informing me ×0×)