Spoiler I want to do it, even if it hurts

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ariary, Sep 30, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Description :
    I had loved “him” unrequitedly for a very long time. However, to him, Hayeon wasn’t a woman. If you put it nicely, she was a junior from the same club. And if you went a little further, she was a girl from the same workplace. That was it. But he’s getting married?
    “I’m going to go on a blind date and get married as quickly as possible.”
    Hayeon could not contain the emotions she had held on to for a long time when he said he would do a contract marriage with a woman he didn’t know.
    “If you must do it… do it with me, that marriage.” With her clumsy seduction, she held on to the man’s strong back and pressed her hot lips onto his. It was a provocation from a cheeky junior. Will sunbae be angry? Or perhaps he will laugh and call me crazy. But the words that came out of his mouth were unexpected. “If you’re going to do it, do it properly.”

The english translation is up to ch 16 right now.
    I dunno whether this thread was already made or not..
    But.. any spoiler??

Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2022
  3. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oohh finally someone started the the spoiler page

Ariary likes this.
  4. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest ch makes my heart 'doki doki' and i can't wait for the next
    I started this to seek for a spoiler. Hope anyone knows something from the novel maybe? :aww::aww:

5. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    AJjjjj likes this.
  6. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. Kakao and Naver are pretty strict. I had been reading some raws from a chinese free website, and they even got them to take out some current manhwas I was following. I have an account in Kakao and in Naver, and you have to buy it. I don't know how people got the freestuff, for some select Naver series I was able to read for free, but only for the first 5 eps., with Kakao, you can't. It's not even in Daum where you can read at least some eps for free.

Wangjia and Tt123 like this.
  7. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link

Ah yes.. i dunno whether the novel is available in ridibooks or not..

Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
  8. Rizzs

Rizzs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Recently kkp indo release it till chapter 30 under the tittle "kuingin meski menyakitkan" and i still want moooree aaaa
    kakaopage.co.id sorry guys turned out i am not allowed to post the link
    You have to register with your email, I suggest u read from chapter 16, u can read one chapter every 3 days
    Hope this is helpfull~

9. Manhwaa_loverss

Manhwaa_loverss New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anyone got accessed to chapter 29 in kakaopage.co.id? I'm curious of their progression after looking at that chapter's thumbnail

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  10. Ume98

Ume98 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately the kiss scene is on the last panel of the chapter T T and it doesnt continue on the next chapter.

11. Wonder Star

Wonder Star Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil it from chapter 18 - whatever the most recent chapter you've read?

12. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a MTL from one of the naver blogs

Do Yoon-i decides to marry her by contract for her aunt who raised herself to escape from her father after her mother died.

His aunt got cancer, and he wasn't long before because he wanted to see someone he could rely on.

So I decided to marry, and Ha-yeon, who heard this, suggests that I marry myself with courage.

He said he was getting married because he needed money because of his father’s debt.

(Of course it's a lie. It turns out that the debt was paid off in the past).

Convinced of this, Do-yoon decides to marry her, and Ha-yeon is happy because it seems that she has made a pretty close family with him who cares for herself in the marriage process.

Of course, with the goal of making him love himself through marriage.

Do-yoon is also aware of her heart through her marriage. With a feeling of guilt not to do that.

Eventually, when her aunt, who caused the marriage, dies, Do-yoon asks Ha-yeon to divorce her, and she agrees, thinking that it cannot be stopped.

After a hard time after divorce, Ha Yeon decided to leave the company and go to Ireland where she has a high school friend.

Seong-jun, who met her before she left, sees her unrequited love but remains a friend and misunderstands that she suffers from cancer and leaves.

Seong-joon, who misunderstood that she was divorced because of her sickness, eventually goes to Do-yoon to get angry, and Do-yoon also misunderstands that she is sick...

Do-yoon finds her with a determination not to leave her like an aunt, confesses that she loves her... There are more stories behind, but it ends with a happy ending

luliibunny, RakaSarkar, RBJ and 28 others like this.
  13. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wuuttt they divorce...?? Didn't expect that at all. I thought with all her determination to made him fall far her, her effort wouldn't end up in vain. Turn out wrong lol.

I don't really like the way MC puts marriage as a play to conquer her crush. But I enjoy the story so far, the art pretty too.:blob_coffee:

14. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah so apparently why the ML is so anti love is because of how his dad treated his mom. I don’t know too many details but it was trauma for him so he doesn’t want love. He is very much in love with FL but is kinda too jaded to act on it

15. honingzoet

honingzoet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they have bday s*x on ~ch32 in the raws

16. eveningblush

eveningblush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well if anyone of you can understand bahasa, you can just read it at kakaopage id. It's already 31 chapters

17. honingzoet

honingzoet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    kkp id heavily censors stuff tho

18. eveningblush

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah i was just giving option to those who desperately wants to read them ;)

19. eveningblush

Reading List:
    Link
    okay well if later they divorced, how is it related to the chapter 1 in the manhwa? from the chapter, it seems like she left without him divorcing her bcs he said he came to find his wife and ask her to come back to him. can someone explain thissss

Tt123 likes this.
  20. jepifish

jepifish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is it smutty?

anvollo likes this.