Forgotten Title I want to know raw title/novel? of this Manhua (if it exists?)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by TigerAkemi1, Jun 11, 2022.

1. TigerAkemi1

TigerAkemi1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everybody Loves the Respectable Master

A mundane office worker gets thrown into a danmei novel and becomes the protagonist’s cold Master. Initially, he only wanted to spend the rest of his life peacefully, but unexpectedly, it turns out that every single character has unusual feelings for this Master?! What happened to falling in love with the protagonist?!

At first I thought it was this:

My disciples are always bullying me!

Xuan Wei Immortal Jiang Yinghe was the number one sword cultivator in the cultivation world. He has only three disciples, each more talented and tragic than the last. Jiang Yinghe gave his all to raise them into good and righteous cultivators until one day when he realized-

The warm and friendly first disciple was the Xuehe Demon Lord, not even blinking as he massacred others, not even stopping to season their remains before moving on.

The quick-witted and calculating second disciple was the Spirit Patriarch with tremendous power and tens of millions of ghouls under his command.

The obedient and cute third disciple was the Ancient Archdevil, able to go wherever he pleased under the heavens. Even the Devil Barons prostrate themselves at his feet.

Jiang Yinghe: “……”

Jiang Yinghe thought that the reason these people got close to him was to eliminate the only one who could stand in their way. He was able to think this until his disciple kissed him on the lips and whispered to him in a husky voice, “Won’t Shizun become my cultivation partner?”

…..Is Shizun another word for cultivation partner to demonic cultivators?

1v1 HE!

These two are the same by the way the one below is just the raw link:

Xuanwei Xianjun Jiang Yinghe, the leading sword cultivator in the cultivation world, is lonely and lonely, out of the dust. And there are three disciples under his seat, one is more miserable than the other, and one is more talented than the other. Jiang Yinghe left all his patience to his apprentices until he found out that the careful and gentle eldest apprentice is the Blood River Demon Venerable, who kills without blinking and eats people without salt. The two apprentices who act neatly are the sect masters of the ghost clan, with huge power and thousands of evil ghosts. The well-behaved and docile little apprentice is an ancient great demon, whose prototype penetrates the sky and the earth, and the demon king knelt down and called him his ancestor. Jiang Yinghe: "..." Jiang Yinghe thought that these people approached him in order to eradicate the disaster. Until his apprentice kissed his lips and coaxed in a low voice: "Master and I become a Taoist companion, okay?" ... In the eyes of your evil cultivators, Master and Taoist companion mean the same thing? 1. One-on-one, finely divided slices and taps, HE. Shou has the attributes of people's charm, and he is in the Shura field without knowing it, and his lover filters 20,000 meters. 2. There is only one genuine version, I love you all. 3. There is a vice cp, there are not many scenes, it is not compulsory, there is no double X, and the full text has no children. 4. There is no need to inform about abandoning the text. Thank you for your company. See you again. 5. The ability is average and the level is limited. If you feel uncomfortable, stop the loss in time. Realm setting: Foundation - Divine Soul - Jindan - Yuanying - Yuanshen - Dongxu - He Dao Part of the realm setting is based on "Destroying Fortune Catalog", and generally adopts Dao Xinliu (also known as Xianxian). gourd flow).

But it is still a bit different so I need help, I want to know if a novel exists and if so title/link, please!

2. Ecirteab

Ecirteab Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was curious so took a look.

CN Title: 人人都爱师尊大人 by 三月锦衣

As far as I can tell, it's an original manhua. Not based on a novel.

TigerAkemi1 likes this.
  3. TigerAkemi1

TigerAkemi1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh... :cookie:Thank you! Now I will just feel sad about not being able to read more since this manhua hasn't been translated/updated since February... :pikablob:I will still wait to see if there are any changes though, so we will see in the future! :blobpeek: