Forgotten Title I want to know the titile of the Novel.. I know only the name of the MC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by xociss, Nov 16, 2015.

1. xociss

xociss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name of the MC is Chen Chang Sang (not even sure if he is the MC :p) ...
    Please help me out :(
    Thank you
    [​IMG]

2. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    xociss likes this.
  4. chloroform

chloroform Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah like the others said that sounds like "The Way of Choice"'s MC his characteristics should be he smells good to monsters and skilled people and he has broken veins/qi channels he can't cultivate because of this and he is sick with fate apparently so he will die at age 20 or so he also has a Senior Brother Disciple who is missing an arm has a limp leg a missing eye and can't speak and his teacher is a daoist monk who lives in the country who rescued him from a divine golden dragon.

xociss likes this.
  6. xociss

xociss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All i know is his characters is similar to Meng Hao, women wise ( like very less or no harem). Ya.. I think it is Ze Tian Ji .. Thank you guys...
    You can choose any treasure (one) from my cultivation resources ..... You deserved it :p

Raphael likes this.
  7. Axia

Axia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its good but Binggo & Co translation a bit slow due to collage. I am currently piling up chapters for binge reading

xociss likes this.
  8. xociss

xociss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh nooooooooooooooooo ........

9. Axia

Axia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They updated maybe once a week or twe weeks one time.. Looks like it. College really got everybody busy..

xociss likes this.
  10. xociss

xociss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell me bout it!! :/

11. remy911

remy911 ┗|`o′|┛ Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raphael likes this.
  12. redrice

redrice Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, guys! I'm also have the same problem (T_T), I don't remember the title of this Chinese novel, I only remember some details. Here is the detail :

1. The male lead name is Hong Li Luan(I guess?), I remember that one of the chapter title is "Hong Luan The Ghost Child"
    2. The female lead is excellent at raising flowers thus loved by many officials that loved flower, again I'm so sorry I forget her name.
    3. There is second male lead, his name is Sun Ming Ling (I guess?), he have a sister named Sun Jia, and this Sun Jia is married with the brother of the female lead. (Oh and Sun Jia's face is disfigured because falling from the cliff when going to the temple with female lead)
    4. The male lead appearance is so handsome, he's practically the most handsome men, but he doesn't have a wangfei, because he did all kind of schemes to annul his engagement and ruining his reputation because he only want the female lead to be the only one in his manor( yes, all people in his manor are men).
    5. The male lead is a prince, and the emperor kind-of favor him, but he won't be the emperor because he is a ghost child. (The emperor is the one who choked the mother of male lead to death, and male lead saw it)
    6. The female lead was previously engaged to Sun Min Ling, and he loves her so much, but again the male lead did all kind of thing, and so the engagement between them is broken, Oh, and the male lead is trying to make the reputation of female lead similar to him (never-last engagement) so that it's natural the female lead engaged to the male lead (since their reputation is the same).
    7. The male lead remember his past life as a prince where he is almost died and the female lead is the one who saved him, and this female lead at that time is a fallen noble lady, all of her family family member was killed, and this is where the male lead starting to fall in love with the female lead, they part ways and the male lead vowed to save her once he becomes an emperor, but when the male lead finally become an emperor and came back to find the female lead, the female lead is already died
    8. The female lead is also remember her past life where all of her family member was slaughtered, but she doesn't seem to remember the male lead at all, so perhaps it's memories of another her past life?

That's all I remember from the novel. Please help me find the title (I'm begging you T_T), I really want to read it again.

P.S: I'm sorry if my English is bad, it's not my first language (◞‸◟)

13. czeihne

czeihne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I think it's Tyrannical Wang's Beloved wife