LCD I Was a Sword When I Reincarnated

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yggdrasil, Apr 27, 2016.

1. diamonds

diamonds Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Boooo. He should get the restrictions lifted if the curse of the tribe is lifted.

I expected Master to get equipped by Amanda or somebody else down the road, if only temporarily.

2. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    Only "Beastkins" can use awakening lol.
    Master wanted to try out awakening but GoC said it that its useless for him.

Yep. Only Royalty and their retainers 500 years ago did the trouble but still being persecuted till now just because of those shitty stupid royal black cats.
    Plus they killed the bloodline of that royal.

3. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Says retainers, but i assume it means that the king was running a supersoldier program. Either get an army of demigods for ruling the world, or a large mass of berserk monsters for laying waste to your enemies, win win, until Gods (capital G) notice it.

Also, just caught back up, and it seems like GoC said that One Black Cat has to beat an S rank, with no outside help, to redeem the whole race. Rumina was probably also trying for the easier unlock requirement, for Fran only, when she filled the Dungeon with low ranked evil beings earlier.

4. Beer_Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    Its not ONE black cat.
    I just looked at it now.

「The other possible scenario requires the Black Cat Tribe to defeat either a S ranked Evil Being, or one of the Evil God’s kin without any assistance. Performing said feat would free not only the battle’s participants, but the entire Black Cat Tribe from their curse. They would once again be regain their status as one of the Ten Original Tribes.」

I only highlighted the part where the GoC mentioned the last part. Its them as a Tribe to defeat a rank S or one Evil God kin.

5. n00by_ME

n00by_ME Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya know, if I was Teacher I would've utterly lost my shit with the Goddess of Chaos. What a self-rightous little bi***!
    First she traps Teacher in some dark place, then she blabbers about how he abused some loophole before she takes the awakening ability and gives him some random skill that she BOUGHT with Teachers own Evo-Points but makes it look like she did him a favor. Next she makes him something that could be considered a cursed sword, so he can only be equipped by one person until said person dies.

I mean, come on... either take the ability OR make him a cursed sword, both at the same time makes no fucking sense if you look at her own words. And buying him another ability with his own damn Evo-Points, while pretending to just replace the Awakening ability, and then still talk down on him like she's on the moral highground is just utterly disgusting. It's already bad enough that she took action in the first place... Honestly, making the whole evolution thing hard is alright, the Black Catkin deserve it. But if you keep the conditons - to reach evolution - AND the reason for their punishment a secret, how the fuck are you supposed to even start? If you have not even the fraction of a clue, naturally you look at all possibility's available. *sigh*
    If you add to that her speech of "You're my kin" then I just feel like punching her in the face. Teacher is your kin, so I would suspect that you know his ability to absorb core's/Magic Stone's, right? It's obvious that he can aquire that ability, you should've fucking thought of this loophole the moment a Black Catkin got hold of Teacher and made it impossible for Fran to use the skill when Teacher got it.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
    barashkafromro likes this.
  6. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Was planning to read after piling up the chaps, after reading all these, NOPE.

7. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find kinda useless to restrict the sword to only one user (also i believed it was already one user only) if he lost the awakening skill and can't get it after that. Not you ? Ah didn't get to see n00by_ME post.

8. diamonds

diamonds Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got the feeling the goddess doesn't actually know what would happen if Master tried to use Awakening. Just like how nobody expected him to work around the curse.

9. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Might do something weird in Teacher's case, since he also has a Divine Beast sealed within, would his blade get furry?

10. Waaazzap

Waaazzap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A furry wielded by a loli catgirl? :blobfearful:

11. maniifestantes

maniifestantes Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idea to use that anti theft thing
    1. Let yourself get caught by the enemy
    2 make him use you to attack Fran
    3 die by the contract
    Also I really want to know who master is and see Fran solo a s rank evil mob

12. Waaazzap

Waaazzap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was said you only get shocked a bit if you don't know about the wielder restriction. Depriving Fran of her weapon will do more harm than good.

13. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link

I'm still waiting for the MC to go "nyan!" When he hits something....:p

14. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    But if the thief knows about the wielder restriction, he would die after using...still an effective evil strategy. ;)

15. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wai tho? It's only the gods who are pretty dumb. You don't want to read about the exploits of the best cat girl?

16. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    After what Rumina did in this incident, you can be sure that the Gods are watching for any gaming of the rules.

17. n00by_ME

n00by_ME Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It won't be quite that easy, since just holding Teacher does not equal equipping him, atleast in that world. This got apparent when Teacher and Fran met for the first time, since she had to consciously determine that she wants to equip him. So the moment they know about the restriction they only need to hold onto him and the punishment won't activate.

18. Beer_Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    Goodluck stealing master from Fran.
    He can move in his own will via telekinesis. Maybe if its for that Demon God kin that can overpower master.

19. Keysign

Keysign Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quite true indeed. the divine punishment although powerful is restrictive in that sense. Would also be anticlimactic if powerful enemies did that and died that way

20. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author emphasizes the washboardness of her chest lol.