Korean I Was Born a Demon King Daughter

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by JPeach, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I also think it’s gross the way ren and rei thought of mc when she was a little child
    I only continued this because of the familiar love she gets in the demon world and how she stole the heart of every devil in the demon world

2. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed, he never saw the little girl as Irene but as Erin
    He doesn’t love mc and even if he does he’s a pedophile and a creep. It would have been better without the romance

3. AileenOwO

AileenOwO Queen of Headaches

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh the thing that annoys me the most is how some people have affection for Rin becuz she resembles or practically the reincarnation of Erin. I mean even tho in the end they accept she is Rin, they still call her Erin for god sake :sweating_profusely: Some of the helps Rin accept were base on the fact she is Erin's reincarnation :blobpensive::blobpensive: Rin is too nice to just let it slide people treating her as Erin

syofiaa, venti_oshi, Elisee and 2 others like this.
  4. Hellcat helen

Hellcat helen New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there a happy ending in this novel? I tried to find the manga version of chapter 100, but it's only a novel and I can't read Korean. I might need some help for translations.

5. AileenOwO

Reading List:
    Link
    will you give me the raw novel? I can help translating, since i am also curious as to how it end

6. wendeexx

wendeexx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the novel already finished??

7. JellyBunnie

JellyBunnie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like all books are on Google play, had a brief look at the end
    Ren and Rin get married, think they started dating when she was 13(!?!) but no kissing until 17
    Dad hates Ren, hopes she'd pick someone better (don't we all :LOL:)
    Mum and dad at wedding, they share a kiss

I just slipped through book 11 and was MTLing so not sure how accurate.

svtspeach, Tt123, syofiaa and 2 others like this.
  8. AileenOwO

Reading List:
    Link
    Uuuuh i have complicated feelings about that ending even tho i can see it coming from the last chp of the manhwa

9. Nezuu

Nezuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooooh I've read the manhwa of this before! :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

10. tealvalley

tealvalley Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait who is Erin and why is mc’s demon dad’s hair short? It’s been a while since I’ve read this manhwa, can someone please explain?

THIS GOD I WAS WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO SAY THIS, this is practically like “I am the child of house castelio” all over again, plus what’s up with the pedo mls now like the stories are good but the pedo mls ruin it :’)

Hailtotheking and venti_oshi like this.
  11. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm disappointed too!!!

venti_oshi likes this.
  12. minibeth

minibeth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously the ML is not the dragon? If the dragon is the ML for sure it's a fresh air to breathe because the yellow hair guy is a typical character.

venti_oshi likes this.
  13. Astrid Lauren

Astrid Lauren Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I can hear my heart breaking after realising the ml is ren...

14. Ghooorl

Ghooorl New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same! I am rooting for Rei all of the chapters

15. Dearest_Reader

Dearest_Reader 【I, Who Mewls In The Distance】【The Lazy Traveler】

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm very disappointed... :bloborz:
    I want to flip the table so bad now that I know who the ML is! :blob_catflip:
    I was rooting for the blond and the red dragon so bad..! It was quite obvious that Ren would win according to the typical ML’s characteristics, but still, I was rooting for those two! Goddamn it all author!! :blobcat_hyper::blobtriumph::blob_coffee:

Why can't we have an ML that's like... A true husband material?? At least, a different personality than most ML’s. :blobsob:

venti_oshi likes this.
  16. venti_oshi

venti_oshi New Member

Reading List:
    Link

I liked this manhwa until the whole Erin thing happened so suddenly. It’s so disappointing how MC not only ends up in a pedophilia relationship, but she also ends up with someone who doesn’t even like her as herself.

I liked the manhwa up until mc suddenly met Erin. Up until there, everyone she met loved her as her. And then suddenly she meets Erin and everyone she meets after that sees her as Erin it’s so disappointing… I like Lily, Rei, her dad, the servants and guardian angels that she met in the first 25-ish chapters of the manhwa. After that everyone she meets is like “omg Erin??” Like it pissed me off when she told the dragon lord that she feels very uncomfortable and cried in front of him because she’s confused about herself and how she feels like nobody sees her as Rin, the demon lord’s daughter, and they see her as Erin. And dragon lord still calls her Erin! Does he have no sympathy? Wtf. I liked it when Lily told him Rin is Rin and he still hasn’t changed. He was even shocked that she didn’t see Rin as Erin!! What is wrong with people in this story, UGH!

I was so disappointed in the story and was hoping for this to change one day until I see the spoilers here and it apparently never changes and she lets them keep on calling her Erin. And what makes it worse? She freakin ends up with a dude that can literally pass as her great great grandfather or something! Guys I don’t care if she was 20 years old before she reincarnated from her life in Korea, that dude she ends up with is literally 200+ years old and he is an adult and was an adult when he met Erin as well. Even if MC was 20 he would still be too old for her. And this 200+ years old dude dates mc when she’s 13 according to one of the spoilers here!? What the f word. It’s straight up pedophilia and disgusting. A 200+ year old man finding a 13 year old attractive to date. When he appeared in the manhwa I could only see him as an older brother for her, never a lover. At least Rei was a child dragon when they met!! Dragons just age different. I wasn’t hoping for Rei to end up with her either tho, I was hoping she would find someone around her age but nope it was a given that this series will be a full on pedophilic series by seeing how many men who are way too older for her fall for her and call her “Erin” like come on guys, even if she was Erin which she’s pretty much not in my opinion, she only has Erin’s powers, you all are too old for her now!! It’s been over a hundred years since Erin’s death! Why are you acting like a child under the age of 18 is so attractive and you can’t live without her. It’s so weird!!

Sorry for my long rant. I’m dropping this series and I’m just writing this as a warning for anyone who doesn’t support older men who are all over 200 years old being attracted to a minor girl. I wish the manhwa would change the male lead but I’m guessing the male lead won’t change.

svtspeach and layyu like this.
  17. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly understand where you are coming from but then again, the fact that a lot of manhwa/novels have the same plot whereas a very much older guy ends up with reincarnated mc, who is (if you'll calculate her age from her first life) will just end up on late twenties to mid thirties, and a very popular example is WMMAP... So I don't think there's any problem with the age gap...

Though... I honestly dropped the manhwa for the reason that the male lead literally likes/loves her because she's "Erin" and not because she's "Rin". The fact that he obviously just likes her because she's Erin and Erin is her is making me mad... I want another male lead that will like our fl for who she is in the present and not who she was in the past, especially that fl is having identity crisis and especially that fl is having a hard time about dealing with "erin is me and I am erin" thing.

svtspeach and syofiaa like this.
  18. Kertxtreme321

Kertxtreme321 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like I've read this somewhere before

19. aria.franx

aria.franx New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pls tell me the prince is the ML i do not want Ren as the ML the age difference is one thing but he doesn't even see Irene as Irene but as Erin

syofiaa likes this.
  20. MIAspy07

MIAspy07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Funny how judgemental you people are when you don't even adjust your mentality based on the time period the events are happening in.... And tbh when "demon lord and gods" are involved shouldn't it be common sense that their ages are beyond that of humans same as what their appearance is.... And fyi irene is erin in her past life she gone through lots of reincarnation before she became rin... So what do you expect her age should be??

I'm so confused with how your views are way to "this is what I believe in, so this is right and that is wrong", wtf don't push your beliefs based on the century we are in, because honestly it doesn't fit... be more open minded with the circumstances before judging it as morally wrong

Though... I honestly dropped the manhwa for the reason that the male lead literally likes/loves her because she's "Erin" and not because she's "Rin". The fact that he obviously just likes her because she's Erin and Erin is her is making me mad... I want another male lead that will like our fl for who she is in the present and not who she was in the past, especially that fl is having identity crisis and especially that fl is having a hard time about dealing with "erin is me and I am erin" thing.
    [/QUOTE]

Well this is the biggest plot hole mistake the author did... Instead of just letting irene have her memories during her life as erin, like how she just live her life till death in korea and rebirth so she was more open in accepting that identity than accepting her identity as erin, the author made the biggest mistake by making erin a separate being from irene when they are literally just the same soul who lived from different times and different memories which made lots of readers drop the manhua/novel

Lilempress and layyu like this.