Korean I Was Born a Demon King Daughter

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by JPeach, Jul 12, 2019.

1. vampress

vampress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg I was about to drop this coz I can't handle it if its Rin x Ren but thank god its our red dragon winning!

Edit: okay now I finished it!!!!! RIN X RAY ENDGAME

• They were able to defeat Zyton with the help of the original East Demon Lord Taladuk's soul who was trapped inside Zyton by Karaban giving the last piece of Erin's fragment to him so he can overpower Zyton.
    • So Demon God died by sacrificing himself to save Ren (coz Ren used the sword of the God of creation to defeat Zyton and there is a price when you use the sword) and Karaban (coz he gave the Erin's fragment to Taladuk and used the power of the fragment which is illegal since its like using God's power).
    • Rin said to Demon God before he died that she will wait for him to be reincarnated again even if she waits for thousands of years coz she wants to be with him her beloved grandfather again in the future.
    • Ren decided to no longer be Rin's guardian knight and went with the other Erin Sentinels on a unknown journey. And Rin also confessed to Ren that she did have a crush on him but realized her feelings for Ray.
    • Rin realized that the only people who truly loved her coz she was Rin and not Erin was Karaban and Ray.
    • Rin went to find Ray who was gone for a while and it turned out he was developing a ring containing his powers so he can properly propose to Rin again. And of course, Rin accepted and they hug and kissed.
    • Karaban gave up his positoon as Demon lord and passed on the throne to Harsen. He wants to just live happily with Rin.
    • The God of Light gave Karaban a gift for relinquishing his position as demon lord. And that gift is bringing back Sein!
    • Karaban made a grave for the Demon God in their backyard.
    • Rin and Ray went to caravan to formally say that they dating tho Ray immediately went down on his knees and said he wants to marry Rin lmao. Karaban acknowledges their relationship happily as Sein comes out and Rin and Sein hugged and cried.
    • 5 yrs later Rin and Ray got married. Ren went to the wedding secretly and only Karaban saw him and Karaban said its his turn to be happy now.
    • A few years later, Karaban was hunting with his grandson Kayden who has black hair and purple eyes and he is weilding the demon blade perfectly. Pretty much gonna be a strong kid since he has demon, angel and dragon blood in him.
    • Rin and Ray had 3 kids. Kayden, Lena (red hair green eyes) and Lia (tawny hair like Sein and purple eyes like Ray).

Last edited: May 27, 2022
  2. Blackbomberwoman

Blackbomberwoman Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohmg... You made me cry of happiness. And I am a very old lady * sighs * my heart was so broken for the cute red Dragon. Did they change the ending in the Manwha, then? Last year I read Ren was the husband in the novel and I cried my eyes out for 3 days or so... * sobs *

Darkangel4 and layyu like this.
  3. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my! Love it.

I could say that maybe because those tropes are popular, plus....... People love the trope soulmates before so, that's why.

4. nkrumhar

nkrumhar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IM SO GLAD I CAME BACK TO THIS THREAD BECAUSE I DROPPED IT AND I LOVED REY I'M IN TEARS

5. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanna ask what chapters are these....