LCD I Was Caught up in a Hero Summoning, but That World Is at Peace

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Thousandswords, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Thousandswords

Thousandswords SWORD OF PENETRATION

Reading List:
    Link
    NU: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-was-caught-up-in-a-hero-summoning-but-that-world-is-at-peace/
    Description:
    Suddenly appearing in a different world, it looks like I got caught up in a Hero Summoning. And of course, I’m not the Hero, but it’s another guy……and while being very cautious and scared of the cliche of the cliche-like development, I was thrown into the maelstrom of war……or not.
    The Demon Lord? It was defeated a thousand years ago. Hero? He’s just the main actor in a festival. Nobles? They’re kindly taking care of us. The Demon Race? They have good relationships with Humans. Wars? It’s already 800 years since the last one. Monsters? The Guild and Order of Knight are taking care of them. Return to Earth? It is eventually No-Risk.
    What I’m planning after being caught up into this? I’m gonna enjoy the life in a different world as much as I want to, go on a cultural exchange and sightseeing, and after experiencing the festival that is only held once every ten years……I shall go home safely.
    The other world was――at Peace.
    A kind world where the three races, the Spirit World’s Magical Races, the Celestial World’s Divine Races, the Mortal World’s Human Races, they are kind neighbors to each other, with everyone living a peaceful and fulfilling life.
    But although I wished to peacefully spend a year before my return, for some reason, the heavyweights of this world keeps gathering around me, and……

My Thoughts:
    A really slow-paced novel with a decent plot. A lot of interesting characters and strong wifus. Many fluffy moments and occasional badassery!

Namaewa_ARV likes this.
  2. udin-san

udin-san Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    liked the beginning, but became more meh as the story went on..

3. Alfha Robby

Alfha Robby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shit it's a slice of life, its worse than yaoi but better than NTR begone thot blegh seeing slice of life tag = puke.jpg

4. SwordDrake

SwordDrake Slice of Life Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it's kinda iffy now, was great at first but too many characters introduced too quickly so we don't have enough chapters dedicated to those that Kaito is already together with.

Like seriously after the Sieg arc, where's their dates? Kuro where's the lovey dovey other than the occasional lap pillow? It's like One Piece where they have 1 Chapter per group each time, then it ends up that all readers can't get much of their favourite characters, losing interest over time.

5. darkofficer

darkofficer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh sugar bombs are dropping.