Picked Up I was given the «Slave Release» skill in an undeveloped land and was helped by the girls I freed

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by gautam1989, Sep 23, 2021.

1. gautam1989

gautam1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alternate Names:
    No need for a wall role! I was banished from the S-class party even though I helped my paper defense friends, but I was given the «Slave Release» skill in the undeveloped land, and while being loved by the beautiful girls who helped me ... the strongest country in history was made
    壁役など不要! 紙防御の仲間を助けまくってきたのにS級パーティから追放された俺は、未開の地で≪奴隷解放≫スキルを授かり、助けた美少女たちから溺愛されている内に……史上最強の国が出来ていた

Publisher: Kakuyomu

Raws: https://kakuyomu.jp/works/1177354054940782652

Description:

I, Alex, became an S-class adventurer with my childhood friends by playing the role of tank and attracting enemies with my great physical strength so that my friends could beat them. It's a job called 'Paladin' that specializes in protecting allies, but probably because everyone is protected by me, they only improved their attack skills without learning defense and evasion skills.

Not knowing that they were protected by my skills, they dismissed me because I had no attack power...!? But without me your defense is like paper!

After this turbulent day I went to the adventurer's guild to take a leisurely quest to relax alone. I was asked to develop a remote land as a pioneer. Others had tried in the past, but the monsters that appeared were so strong that all the farmers had escaped, so the vast land would be given as a reward to anyone who succeeded.

When I went there, I found that there were no villages or even houses around me, and it was in the countryside where the demons lived. There I found a monster I had never seen, and when I defeated it I acquired the skill of "slave release".

If you use this skill, you can summon a member of the opposite sex who is enslaved somewhere in the world to your side. I immediately activated it and a beautiful elf girl appeared!

After that, I released a girl with architectural skills, a foreign princess who was a prisoner, and others, and before I knew it a new country was formed and I was treated as a king...

Why It Should Get Picked Up:

This series combines the 'Adventurer who got kicked out of his party' and 'Territory-building slow life' genres. From the MTLs I've read it's light-hearted and pleasant to read and gradually builds up in scope.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2021
    bushdr3 and kawaii12345 like this.
  2. gautam1989

Reading List:
    Link
  3. gautam1989

Reading List:
    Link
  4. gautam1989