Japanese I was oppressed by my childhood friends, so I turned my back on my "Saint Appointment" skill

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by gautam1989, Dec 12, 2021.

1. gautam1989

gautam1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Associated Names:
    I was oppressed by my childhood friends, and I woke up to the "Saint Appointment" skill and turned my palm back!
    幼馴染たちに虐げられた俺、「聖女任命」スキルに目覚めて手のひら返し!

Publisher: Syosetsu

Raws: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n3811gg/

Description:

This world revolves around the Saints. Men are meant for labour, women are meant for important jobs, and a Saint is like a god. In other words, it is recognized that men are meant to be under women.

And only Saints can give birth to Saints. Because only a miracle of God can give life to the body of a Saint.

My name is Seiya. I am a "man" who was born of a Saint, which was considered a "heresy". Born from a Saint for some reason, I grew up in the village of Saints with terrible treatment. Every day I live in a poor hut and don't get a good meal, and when I go out, I get bullied by my childhood friends who are "Saints" of the same generation.

Why was I, a "man", born to a Saint? Even the Saints don't know the reason... But every day they continue to tell me that I am a heretic.

Then one day I had a dream. I will become a "coal miner", a profession meant only for men... I'm aiming tp ;eave the Saints behind to live in a paradise only for men!!!

But I didn't know. That my existence was a miracle by God who created the Saints. Later, Saints from all over the world start aiming at me. This is crazy! I've already decided to be a coal miner!

The story of a man who hates Saints, being targeted by Saints.

Why It Should Get Picked Up:

The world is interesting. From the synopsis, it seems to be female dominated which is rare for a fantasy world. The system of the 2 genders plus 'saints' being segregated and given different roles is also interesting.

2. gautam1989

gautam1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link