Spoiler I Was Reincarnated as a Baby God

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Oct 1, 2022.

1. IllusignO

IllusignO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    U can read directly from Kakao. Mine auto translates all the text to English if u have google tl turned on (Important note: Turn off auto tl on the last page of every chapter and use ur phone to camera scan on google tl because on last page full translation will be missing). Can read for free every 12 hours per novel using free ticket. Some novel have an event where can read using free ticket every 3 hours. Also if u newly registered an account they give u free cash (2000 cash, 1 ch = 100 cash)

I personally created many accounts, literally have 12 accounts LMAO. U can use gmail, yahoo, outlook mail (or if u know more u can try) to register. Yeah, I finished the novel.

Bella94, Jeneah16 and phamtasia like this.
  2. Anniza_Lyn

Anniza_Lyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is the head of the Council of Elders of the divine beasts. He brainwashed the other elders, so they became his puppet that always agrees to what he says. Basilla is only interested in other strong divine beasts, specifically those who were able to change the color of the lake in their birth ceremony like Lanore and Peiran. Naturally, he also became interested in Lusha. But out of the three, he's mostly interested in Peiran. The reason is because he wanted to become a catastrophe as well.

3. Amikas4

Amikas4 New Member

Reading List:
    Link

Could spoiler what happen after the birth ceremony or family moments

4. IllusignO

IllusignO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it'll be rude since I wasn't the one being asked. Then pardon me.

if u caught up to the raw where Lusha sees herself as a nine tailed fox then here is what happened after:
    Lusha got swallowed into the lake and met 6 light pillars. They had doubt about her and they discovered a magic bracelet that hid her true identity so they shattered it. They were mad when they discovered she's a special species. They showed her how terrible the previous catastrophe was and the damages it caused. After seeing the spirits trying to protect Lusha, Discovering Lusha's reincarnation, Lusha's resolve, they have hope and now believes in Lusha as they sent off Lusha.

But Vasilla intervined and the location she transported was wrong. Vasilla kidnapped her, she could feel that he is powerful and terrifying. Lanore and her family discovered something as wrong with the ceremony and went to rescue her from Vasilla. Then Vasilla greets but not welcomed by Lanored, disappeared.

Lusha and her family returned to their home in human world and Lanore told his family about his relationship with Vasilla who used to be his friend. Now enemy.

I accidentally deleted regarding family moments so I'll say again a bit. Lusha is with her family almost all the time. Almost every chapter has family moments.

5. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    does there any spoiler about her birth ceremony and such?

6. Priyyaa

Priyyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank god. I didn't like him since the start. At first I felt bad for him since the crown which he deserved was thrown away by lusha which felt kinda insulting and the emperor kept on repeating the same thing that he wished lusha was a male so he could pass his title to lusha so the brother did it under a fit or something but when he blamed everything on Mc and even insulted Lanor and seria and his fiance stole seria's dress I knew there was no redemption for this guy.

I like the ML tbh. I feel srsly bad when I see what they did to him when he was a young child. They srsly started pulling him and restraining his powers and all. I hate this a I swear. Treating a child like that I too much. Just where exactly are his parents srsly.

BTW what happened to that pathetic fiance or whatever she is called.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2023
  7. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I also feel bad for ML.
    Also, he actually doesn't have parents. Not like his parents are dead now, but he was born from nature or something like that. He wasn't born naturally, and doesn't have parents...

lullabiee, ReaderEli, Bella94 and 2 others like this.
  8. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Namuwiki
    Some spoilers here as well.

Turns out Basilla killed Lanore's friend who fell in love with a human (Eden, the butler's parents)...

Also, apparently, Bianche, the fiance, is just stupid and not much of a villian...

lullabiee, Elisee, aineria and 4 others like this.
  9. Anniza_Lyn

Reading List:
    Link
    Same. I lost my respect for him after shamelessly asking Lanore to side with him. Clearly he doesn't feel any remorse for murdering his family. It's disgusting.

10. Priyyaa

Priyyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really..... no wonder but why was he made to dress up like that. It makes him look like a beggar or something after being abandoned by his parents. I srsly love this male lead. Even though it's annoying that he denied his love for her bcz of their difference in species but what I like about him is that he knows he wants her even after all the denial.

That's right. I get it that he was brainwashed or whatever but to think he allowed that trash of a fiance to do whatever she wanted in MC's palace and with the maids. It disgusts me I swear. He is letting her do whatever she wants. Both of them are worst kind of garbage and trash that's not even disposable

Last edited: Jan 22, 2023
    Yume-sama likes this.
  11. Anniza_Lyn

Reading List:
    Link
    So I have the mtl and I'm trying to make the translation better so that the chapters, especially the dialogues, would make sense, and after editing I would post it here, as you guys can see from my other 2 posts lmao.

Anyways, should I edit from the start or should I just jump to the chapter that's not in the manhwa yet?

Alloe03, darii24, daviemae and 3 others like this.
  12. Amikas4

Amikas4 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for posting the mtl here. I think whatever is easy for you or prefer

Anniza_Lyn and darii24 like this.
  13. Nazanin1234

Nazanin1234 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does lanor knows Lucia is related to princess Ianel?
    I read this manhwa several times and Lanor behavior seems strange to me, At least he might be guessed that.
    Please give some spoilers

14. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I read in the wiki, Lusha tries to hide her reincarnation at first, but she's really bad at it. So, they all figure it out sooner than later. Not sure when, but they do figure it out without her telling them.

Elisee, Rwynx, aineria and 2 others like this.
  15. _Alive__

_Alive__ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finish reading the novel yesterday , i would say my favorite character and MVP of the story was (MC)Lusha's father Lanore ^^ who solves MC's problem very cleverly and protects her!!

For example, when MC told him about her pastself and ask him to keep secret from other so that she can tell them later!!
    He first thank her for telling him and comfort her saying she will be always his daughter no matter what form she is in,,,
    Then he informs this other family member secretly so that when she tells them they are ready for the story and no negative reaction hurt MC,,,,and plans to take revenge on imperial family and make MC queen

AND
    I liked Lusha's spirits too, they were so funny:blob_grin::blob_grin:

For example, this conversation when MC asked her spirit to invite ML to promised place
    Last night, Lusha asked the spirits to deliver their promise.

The words that Lusha had to deliver were as follows.

[Hello, Faylan.

If I have time tomorrow, can we meet?

Let's meet in front of the Central Library at 2:00 PM.]

But what the spirits flew to Peyran and said... … .

-Hey!

- Feiran Abel Road!

-Come out to the central library by 2:00 noon tomorrow.

-I, the great Luenstella, will put an end to your foolish life!

- The end, the end!!

… … that it was said.

The spirits proudly boasted of their bravery to Lusha.

Lusha was so shocked that she couldn't even scold the arrogant spirits.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2023
  16. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the real question is if FL eats any livers or tricks people like a nine tailed fox would? I wonder if she even has any supernatural abilities or immortality?

17. _Alive__

_Alive__ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course not, she was considered as reincarnation of deity {as the name of the novel name suggest} in human world and in world of divide beast at first she was consider as Calamity as shown in ch 31 of manhwa but she was save by the light spirits as she has the power of saving from the calamities!!
    There were two person consider as calamity
    First one was in past who killed many lives as it was shown in flashback to FL in her birth ceremony...
    Later in the story His spirit that was captured from past in a necklace became Our FL's master as he teaches her ancient magic, they have a very good relationship!!

Second is ML as mentioned in the first chapters of the story.
    They both like our Fl, she is considered as their salvation because she doesn't fear them, treat them normally, and they get positive energy from her
    And yes she is very strong, she can use ancient magic which is unique to its own, all animals and light spirits love her, though with every awakening her no. of tales increase upto 9 and as her magic power increases!!
    She is a divine beast so of course she has supernatural powers, they live a very long lives, so you could say they are kind of immortal....
    {Thats why FL and ML's relationship feel like they were made for each other::bloblove::}

Last edited: May 2, 2023
    ReaderEli, Roseburn, Elisee and 5 others like this.
  18. panonpoe

panonpoe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thanks a lot! I have read the webtoon, the season 1. Hope u can share that has not on the webtoon really really appreciate it!

Anniza_Lyn likes this.
  19. zenslover

zenslover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell what happen with Bassila in the end?
    Is Faylan is the male lead? Do we have a second male lead?
    Gahhh I wanna see the bastard brothers suffering soo muchh