Spoiler I Was Reincarnated as a Baby God

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Oct 1, 2022.

1. ecaayu

ecaayu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To summarize, as I think people still confused about the background info
    This is what I gather and understand from reading only the Manhwa, I also want to read the novel too hcc
    basic info : Divine beast is special entities, born from fragment of god and animal. but because of something(Calamity or somehing) they almost lost but managed to win eventually but still lost of most of their power so current generation of divine beast is just strong but not as strong as they are in the past, they can shift to humanize form, beast form and pretend to be human too. their divine power is insignificant but still stronger than normal human and they represent normal colored beast too. so FL and ML being nine-tailed fox and a dragon is unusual case.
    FL is original, no one posesed her, she is reincarnated immediatelly after her death as a human in the same world, nation and time, just different being. her egg is said to be not hatched for years and smaller than normal egg and maybe because that is always her destiny to become a special being, I mean she is not taking another body, the egg is not hatched for years and only hatched after she is dead as human.
    Feylan, the ML, the black haired knight. not many age gaps with FL, maybe he just a few years older. ML is a divine beast too, so his age don't match with his appearance. Now they both divine beast, there is no restriction for them to fall in love hehehehe. I don't read the novel yet so I only know this far. he always love FL even when she was still human, and from spoiler he realized FL is the same person really late?
    Lanore is basically the main chara, he carried hard. unlike many handsome daddies manhwa, he is always there in every chapter and involve heavily in the progress of story. I really want to know his love life with his wife Seria.
    Seria is red wolf, she is appear cold and somehow fiery, and not have much weigh in the story so far. maybe she just unbothered making her names in human world, she is commoner in human world. And she is unexpectedly clumsy and you can say that she is kuudere? she has very cute personalities from my point of view.
    her brother, Vermont silver fox and Hikan Red wolf, both have their own job in human world. vermont as magic tower master and Hakin as famous mercenary captain.
    FL ex older brother is trash and his fiancee Bianca is entitled spoiled kid
    Vasilla is a green snake beast and head elder and also the main villain of the story
    the end

Moro-sama, Juslikejazz and Elisee like this.
  2. Anita1000

Anita1000 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe the reason the ML couldn’t do anything to MC when she was a princess was because he as a divine being couldn’t fall in love with a human but now that the MC reincarnated as a divine being is posible to move forward.

3. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was that, but ML also didn't really understand what his emotions were towards MC until after she died.

4. Deeyodee

Deeyodee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I bet the worm with scale didn't die suffer, he must be happy ugh
    Just looking how he act in the manhwa... Disgusting

5. Iza118

Iza118 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A dragon and a nine-tailed fox. A match made in heaven. It feels like faith. They can't be together when she was a human. But in her second life she became a divine beast too like him. :bloblove:::bloblove:::blobkiss::meowpuffymelt::meowinlove:

6. javaniy

javaniy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the manhwa, ML true form is actually a child, he go by the name rahn and is an apprentice priest in the church

7. yourmomtenkeyy

yourmomtenkeyy procrastinating my procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    In the manhwa I read Fl dad mentioning that one of her brother(the mage) is married!!!

i am like WH..A…WHATTT?

really?? Really?
    Is it true??? Someone tell me I’m wrong!!

8. Blue119119119

Blue119119119 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it is mentioned. Why do you want it to be wrong?

9. Ipokun15

Ipokun15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Season 3 will return on March 15
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2024
    Juslikejazz and darii24 like this.
  10. Ipokun15

Ipokun15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link