Spoiler I Was The Real Owner of Elheim

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Guide1410, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    9B9EF7B6-552B-4F26-B5E6-717CF2A144DD.jpeg
    진짜 가주는 나였다
    NU Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-was-the-real-owner-of-elheim/
    Novel Raws: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=55440654
    Description:
    Awakener of the Water Clan.

I was called as the disgrace of the duke of Elheim and was used as a sacrifice for my twin.

In this life, I gave up everything and left the family holding the villain’s hand. I rescued the patriarch of the villain family, the former duke, and the heir one after another.

But the villains are acting weird.

“Lili, do you want me to buy you the Imperial Palace?”

“Liarte, Grandpa brought some candy.”

“I told you this, you’re the only one for me.”

Somehow everyone seems to be tamed, maybe it’s a mistake…….?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents

Table of Contents
    All content up to page 4, post #61 has been posted.

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    CaelumBlue and shugu8rena like this.
  3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  4. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Brief overview of the setup:

Elheim Clan/duchy: A noble clan of water magic users . It's one of the few clans that still has significant magic power

Liarte Elheim: Daughter of Duke Elheim hasn't been able to awaken her magic power

Lianrius Elheim: Her twin brother initially able to use his magic only when Liarte was near, but at his coming of age ceremony was able to use it on his own but considerably weaker

Anyias Elheim: Liarte's older brother

When liarte and Lianrius were born , the spirit stone shone signalling the birth of the owner of Elheim , the person that would revive the family's power.

When Lianrius awakened his power and Liarte did not everyone assumed he was the owner and treated Liarte like garbage. After his coming of age, decrease in power and no sign of rebirth for the clan the family gets the brilliant idea of sacrificing her to complete Lianrius.

The family sets up the ritual. They kill Liarte. She is sent 3 years back in time. Meanwhile after her death in TL1 the spirit stone shatters and apparently all the clans magic goes with it. OOPS
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK spoilers up to ch 57.
    Wow did this novel derail. If you came for the conflict between the MC and her family you will be bitterly disappointed. If you want to read a compelling romance, well maybe, if you want to read a tale of smart and clever political intrigue forget about it.

In the second timeline, Liarte rebirths just after she had been poisoned and roughly a year before the coming of age ceremony where she was killed in the original timeline. She now has full control of her abilities and is the most powerful water magic user in the clan. What does she do? NOT MUCH. REALLY PRETTY MUCH NOTHING AT ALL. She decides to cure the heir of the Birce of a curse that rendered him blind so she can have a backer, of course the curse was put on by the Crown Prince of the empire so she gains an even greater enemy at the same time. (Thumbs Up for the forward thinking). So instead of just leaving with him while curing his eyes she decides to hang out at Elheim and let her family interact with her reminding her of all the ways they abused her. But not to worry she deploys her defiant attitude and makes them regret. (HAHAHA I can barely type that). We find out she was first abandoned in a dark cabin in the woods by her father, and wasn't retrieved until it was deduced she was giving power to her brother (so lets treat her even worse). It also turns out her father blames her for her mother's death when she was actually the first born and the mother didn't die until her brother was born. (Well WHY NOT!!!). Next up we learn the twin brother has the hots for her and an obsession with her and is really psychotic in the way he would bait her in small ways. Turns out she was also beaten to the point of being lame by her third eldest brother framing her for crimes he committed. His response oops. Anyway you get incident after incident like that with her family while the time to her escape is dragged out for no particular reason except to have more of these incidents, where she just smiles and deploys that defiant attitude that just wrankles her opponents. (Seriously she is beaten to an inch of her life and put in a sealed prison cell and a little defiance is going to bother anyone?)

Anyway this goes on till the coming of age ceremony. Her brother is getting tired of her defiance and indifference either show that she loves him and can't live without him or be caged and tortured, she takes the later. As the coming of age ceremony starts, the ML leads a full scale assault on her family and their troops to rescue her. This btw is something she supposedly didn't want to happen from the start because it might involve the imperials (Hmmm and screwing with their curse wouldn't?). Anyway her creepy brother decides to fight the ML with water, at which point she lets loose with her own abilities, shreds the cage she was in like butter and crushes her family without harming them much but doing some damage to the architecture. We were told from the beginning that the reason she wasn't using her powers was if she did that family would never let her go. Also there was a side thread of interaction with the water spirit king, where we learn she is the reincarnation of the original Master Of Water!!!, what's more the family is told the brother isn't the owner, yet they still can't figure out she is. (FACEPALM).

After the battle scene the MC and ML take a trip to the ocean, then go to his home where she is greeted joyously by everyone. (Nobody seems at all concern they are now at war with their own empire, must be like living in the Branch Davidian compound). She is treated like a princess.

Back at the family they are marveling at her ability and realizing oh noes she was the real owner. When they are told by the spirit king that the only reason they have abilities is because of her and without her around they will lose them, their response is "NAH THAT"S JUST CRAZY TALK". (OI VEH).

Meanwhile at the imperial court, the Crown Prince is ticked about his curse being lifted and goes to the basement to play with dead and near dead people he has driven mad. (But he's so quiet and normal looking).

That's pretty much the story up to the early 50s. I am dropping this like a rock.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2023
    By.Eve, Bastian, Azka Anees and 47 others like this.
  5. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
  7. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Another family we must say our farewell to! I hope she doesn’t forgive her family

8. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
  9. LUCKYRADHI

LUCKYRADHI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please someone

10. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nobles should really stop inbreeding. There iq gets lower and lower

11. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Their are 100 chaps plz someone spoile for us or share raw

scarlet erika likes this.
  13. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you got any more of them juucy spoilers mate

14. Deleted member 312931

Deleted member 312931 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m waiting here for spoilers :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

15. Deleted member 312931

Deleted member 312931 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoilers..

16. juanexbi

juanexbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the fact that we will know what happens after they killed Mc and received instant karma.
    What happens to the family after Mc left and their reactions?
    Did the family tried to bring Mc back?
    Any more karma for Mc family after she left?
    Mc meeting prominent people?
    Mc badass moments?:blobowoevil_horns:
    How exactly Mc escapes her family?
    If Mc meets her Family or clan again any interactions and encounters?

Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
  17. Jazzzie

Jazzzie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can i read more even mtl or can you or your friend spoil us a bit. Ty

19. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first 6 chapters are out

She came back when she took a poisioned blade for her twin brother.
    Her family still treats her like shit m. The older brother blames her for their mothers death.
    The family thinks that the duke of death micheal who i think is the ml did the assination atempt.
    Hes blinded by a curse and comes to the Elfheim dukedom for help. In the past they humiliated him wich made him take revenge on the dukedom and was one of the reason for their decline.

Fl decided she done with the family and know she the real owner. She saw ml as a ticket out and heal him but the curse has seven layers and she has to remove one at a time. She asked what She wil get in return ml said anything. So far she peeled of two layers of the curse.

im not the greatest writer just love this story if anyone has the mtl or spoilers please share

Bastian, Azka Anees, Elisee and 13 others like this.
  20. Neverland

Neverland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Geedi likes this.