Spoiler I Was The Real Owner of Elheim

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Guide1410, Jan 1, 2021.

1. satan at work

satan at work Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got one funny detail in the last 2 chapters.
    Both Carmen and Aaron think highly of liarte than their own children.
    Aaron thinks he likes liarte more than his son and grandson because they are SLOPPY BRATS.
    Carmen wanted to keep liarte legally in the mansion and thought of marrying Micheal with liarte but thinks otherwise because he doesn’t want liarte marry such a BRAT like him. Lol
    And also when it rained all over the empire because of liarte all lower awakeners couldn’t use their water powers. So elheim sent a letter to Birce to send liarte back. Carmen didn’t want to send liarte back to that hell. So that’s why he wanted to find a way to keep her here legally thinks of marrying liarte to Micheal. But instead he now thinking of adopting liarte. liarte’s maid is given instruction if someone tries to take liarte away they can be killed no need to capture them. Liarte doesn’t tie her hair as she subconsciously hardens her body whenever someone raises their hands. So merlin liarte’s maid only puts ribbons on her.

2. satan at work

Reading List:
    Link
    the crown Prince sets Birce mansion on fire through ancient power through the spy. Liarte finds it and Carmen evacuates people in case the fire gets big. The fire is big and liarte realizes that only the water that doesn't belong to Birce can extinguish the fire. Liarte makes it rain again. The rain is going to stop in a few minutes. So she ponders on what to do now she feels a surge of power and realizes that it's the power that originally belonged to her as said by the spirit king. And she makes it rain hard and extinguishes the huge fire.
    The power was taken from elheim people. Elheim doesn't try much because they thought liarte will come to the, like she always did. But she didn't. But they were relieved that they still had their abilities. But at that moment they felt strange like the day when it rained all over the empire. And they realize that their power is gone (ON YOUR FACE !!!!)

Last edited: Mar 20, 2022
  3. Blue Amethyst

Blue Amethyst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In their faces, yeah!! They don't deserve those powers.

4. Neverland

Neverland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "satanás no trabalho, postagem: 6368775, membro: 278914"] [SPOILER = "Lixo da família em seu rosto"]
    o príncipe herdeiro incendeia a mansão de Birce através do poder ancestral do espião. Liarte o encontra e Carmen evacua para o caso de o incêndio aumentar. O fogo é grande e o mentiroso percebe que só a água que não pertence a Birce pode apagar o fogo. Liarte faz chover de novo. A chuva vai parar em alguns minutos. Então ela pondera sobre o que fazer agora, ela sente uma onda de poder e percebe que é o poder que originalmente pertencia a ela, conforme dito pelo rei espiritual. E ela faz chover forte e apaga o fogo enorme.
    O poder foi tirado do povo elheim. Elheim não tenta muito porque eles pensaram que a mentirosa viria para o mundo, como ela sempre fazia. Mas ela não fez isso. Mas eles ficaram aliviados por ainda terem suas habilidades. Mas naquele momento eles pareciam estranhos como o dia em que choveu em todo o império. E eles percebem que seu poder acabou (NA SUA CARA !!!!)
    [/ SPOILER] [/ QUOTE]
    Eles tiveram o que mereciam.

5. satan at work

Reading List:
    Link
    I read upto chapter 80
    I here by declare that Micheal is a big bad wolf seducing innocent rabbit liarte.
    liarte has started to take educational and common sense class.
    She excels in educational classes even in ancient language being genius.
    But is quite poor in common things such as she takes a quiz on desserts. She was asked a question of what dessert do they use to celebrate birthdays.
    She thinks really hard and answers cream puffs. Micheal’saide is teaching her and explains cream puffs and cakes.

Liarte is slow on the emotional uptake. She thinks Micheal is important but doesn’t know what relationship it is.
    Micheal uses that and is seducing liarte actively.
    Birce family decided to celebrate liarte’s coming of age ceremony in Birce and liarte doesn’t know to dance. Micheal uses every chance to cling to liarte and this time he decides to teach her dance. He is happy that liarte is not good at dance as every time she staggers she falls on him.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2022
  6. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Irl got into my mtl. Can you spoil us specialy on her old shitty family specialy after they found out they were treated her so bad while she was the real owner. What happens to her twin and some more fluff

Blue_C06 and Reio like this.
  7. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. satan at work

Reading List:
    Link
    he did all that in the pretext saying that liarte will know her feelings for him if he touched liarte and liarte innocently believed that.

I was the real owner of elheim

Michael greedily pressed Riarte's lips lightly and bit them.

It would be better to bake gently at first.

If you didn't want to run away, you shouldn't have surprised Riarte.

As the man's scorching heat mixed over the cool body temperature of the Awakening Water, Liarte exhaled lightly.

A hand wrapped around his slightly trembling waist entered deeper.

Patience has been enough so far. Because of repression and repression, Michael

I had to feel the desire to swallow Riarte with just a light touch.

Soon, as if asking for permission, the intruder gently intruded inside, loving Liarte sweetly. 'It's hot.'

The refreshing scent from Liarte spread softly.

The moment he saw Liarte with his eyes closed unconsciously, the heat completely engulfed Michael's mind.

that it would be better to roll softly

The thought was no longer in my mind.

The instinct arose that it was not enough just to kiss quietly as if tasting it.

'Ah, not enough.'

It was Mi Hael who had always lived in a thirsty state, forgetting even the fact that she was thirsty.

The reward of patience finally given was a sip of water that satisfies thirst.

There was more greed.

put it on

How satisfying is the chilling thrill that passes through your mind the moment you crave the sweetest thing.

To prevent Riarte's tongue from escaping, she read and stimulated the tender skin that reacted the most when she touched it.

The hand opposite the hand that touched her waist was already wrapped around the back of Riarte's delicate neck.

Riartega at the stimulation she experienced for the first time in her life

He exhaled an exhilarating breath. My closed eyes are open and I'm a little confused

Water-colored eyes that seemed to be jealous were revealed.

However, it could not be denied that the heat had risen more than before.

Liarte's body, which had normally felt cold, also rose to a slightly chilly level.

"Strange."

"Why? How are you feeling?"

Michael buried my lips briefly over Riarte's exposed collarbone.

The contact was not licked or bitten, but Riarte's body was still hot because of the hot lips.

It trembled again.

“I liked you, Riarte, how about you?” For some reason, he couldn't tell a lie, and Liar Tae was dazed at the thought of how pretty Michael's eyes were curved in a lustful way.

Michael's lips, which touched Liarte's lips again, gently wiped the soft inside.

Michael's tongue went inside and passed again, sweetly scanning the place where Riarte reacted most sensitively.

Liarte swallows the breath he exhales.

In the moment, Michael had a face young with a desire for monopoly.

“I feel good.”

The inside of my stomach felt like it was creeping and trembling.

I thought I could understand how she felt about Michael, but the stimulation she experienced at first was confusing.

"OK."

Michael's voice, cracked with longing, was heard in his ear. This time, Michael slid his lips from his ear along the neckline and bit off the skin.

All.

It was as if a hot fire was being engraved on the line between the neck and the collarbone.

The heat hung over the cool skin.

The red eyes contained a possessiveness that could not be hidden no matter how polite a gentleman was.

‘It’s hot.’

A bizarre sense of chaos and good mood and a sense of exaltation sounded in a dizzying mix.

What Riarte finally realizes is that Michael is rational and will swallow him up.

It was a predator.

But I had no intention of running away.

Rather, you are entrusted with a firm, muscular arm wrapped around your waist and a large, delicate hand wrapped around the back of your head.

'I like this.'

Michael greedily craved the inside of his mouth like an animal that recognized Riarte's sensation.

It wasn't the smooth first kiss I was thinking of, but I thought either way would be good because it was with Michael.

that Riarte is holding her breath

Recognizing that, Michael's intertwined lips

released again.

“Breathe, Riarte.”

Then Riarte let out a soft breath again.

“What did you think?”

The future Michael and Riarte must have gone through even more steps. But now, just kissing was enough.

Liarte's always calm cheeks were dyed rosy, and Liarte's face still looked like she couldn't shake off the afterglow.

Michael looked down at the lovely figure.

At that moment, Riarte leaned heavily on Michael.

It was something I often did when I was in Elheim, but now that it happened again, the feeling was new.

"I feel tired?"

"no."

The moment Riarte touched Michael, he felt a thrill.

He gently buried his face in Michael's clothes and embraced Michael with both arms.

had no desire whatsoever. But even knowing that, he loved Riarte so much that he could not help but tremble.

“My heart is beating fast.”

“It’s always been like that. You’ve been like this since the moment I met you in Elheim, Liarte.”

It was only now that I realized the meaning of Michael's heartbeat, which I thought was only pounding low and beating fast.

"Michael. Do you like me?"

Michael smiled softly at the calm question.

"I love you."

An expression used instead of the word good.

“I thought that if I touched it, I would immediately notice my feelings for you.”

"It's okay not to notice. You don't have to love me as much as I love you. Instead, just tell me what you were thinking when you kissed me."

"I thought it felt good."

A clear voice reached Michael like a whisper.

“But, I don’t want to do it with anyone else.”

Although Riarte's words sound sweet, the mention of being someone else makes me jealous.

I could bear it when I couldn't reach it at all, but once I touched it deeply, I couldn't contain my desire for monopoly.

“Don’t do it with anyone else. only with me

it's okay Liarte.”

“But not yet.”

Michael wasn't going to let Riarte think about my feelings in this way.

"It felt good."

Michael's soft, low voice could be heard in Riarte's ear.

As the devil does when he corrupts humans, Michael spit out the word.

“Liarte, you only need to know one thing. I will do my best to wait. We're not lovers yet, so there's no need to force yourself to become aware of our feelings."

Michael kissed Riarte's forehead.

In the future, Michael will try to seduce Liarte by adding all his wiles and tactics

it was angle

After the kiss, he had no intention of missing out on Riarte, who became completely conscious of Michael.

"As long as I don't date other men or do these things with other men, I can wait forever."

Liarte nodded her head slightly as if confused by the natural and casual words.

Of course, Michael would never let another man approach Riarte.

It was not enough to make the most of the opportunity given to Riarte to think about whether she liked him or not.

"character."

On top of Liarte's cool little hand, Michael's warm hand interlocked and overlapped.

As they were leaving the forest just before it got dark, Riarte said.

“Michael.”

"Why?"

"I don't kiss, I'm dating someone

I don't want to do the stomach either. You're the only one like that."

It was the confidence that Riarte realized through the kiss.

"You are the only one."

Michael's heart sank.

The two did not notice that Riarte's heart was beating a little faster as she said that.

'perhaps.'

Michael was guessing the direction of Riarte's feelings for him.

Nothing changes.

Michael kissed the back of Riarte's hand, which was clasped.

No matter what the conditions, Michael will do everything he can to make Riarte his own from this moment on.

Clink!

A glass suddenly fell from Aaron's hand.

It slipped and broke ominously.

“Why, Dad?”

The expression on Carmen's questioning expression was also very cool.

why do i feel so bad

G?'

Aaron, whose athleticism was close to that of a beast, never dropped anything he was carrying.

There was never in Aaron's life that he could not take the glass again until it fell and shattered, except when he suddenly collapsed due to madness.

"I feel strangely ominous. I feel like there's a thief or a thug in the house."

Aaron felt very low and suffocating.

The Crown Prince and Hestel were dealt with, the Duke of Haron remained, and the nobles gathered for Riarte's coming-of-age ceremony would soon return.

However, I keep getting the feeling that a robber like a fox cub dares to overtake something precious and small.

"I feel bad."

"So do i."

It wasn't as good as Aaron, but Carmen couldn't keep her cool easily either.

Then one of the black knights knocked on the door.

it went

"What's going on?"

The two stayed in the annex to send visitors back.

The Black Knight politely reported.

"Now that the real owner of the red painting has been revealed, I want to ask him what to do next."

Award of Excellence in an anonymous competition

burnt work.

It was a remark that he wanted to announce to the world that the real owner of the painting was Liarte.

"Of course."

At that moment, Michael and Riarte entered through the open door holding hands.

Unlike usual, Michael was more active, and Riarte still looked feminine.

Aaron and Carmen's eyes suddenly became sharp.

It was because of that.

9. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh I can’t this is sooo beautiful ‏ɵ̷̥̥᷄ˬɵ̷̥̥᷅
    I really want to read this novel so baddd

Does there a mtl copy for this novel?

10. satan at work

Reading List:
    Link
    No actually I’m reading it in kakaopage

11. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
  12. phamtasia

phamtasia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The last part is hilarious.

13. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anymore spoilers

Su Jin likes this.
  14. sslsdm

sslsdm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pleasee:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blobsneeze:

15. Su Jin

Su Jin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where to read full? the translator who was publishing hasn't given any news since september, i'm super curious to read the next chapters. it can be in another language besides english too, i just need to read the continuation QAQ

16. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Marchel.Way

Marchel.Way Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    Spoilers pleaseeeeee~~~

18. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone spoiles pls

19. fizii

fizii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was the Real Owner of Elheim
    Episode 16

Even the Duke of Elheim shook greatly and hardened.

Dante Leon couldn't even burst into laughter as if he was dumbfounded. In silence, Ain Rias murmured.

"...Mother."

Liarte was dazzlingly beautiful.

I thought it would be a good thing if I didn't disgrace the family when Rian said he would let them join the banquet.

And today she looked like the Duchess of Elheim in particular.

The Duchess of Elheim was a distant relative of Elheim but did not have the power of water.

She was like an ordinary aristocrat.

Like old clothes. blue dress the Duchess of elhaim

As one of the delicate lines with the exception and the face of a cool elhaim Liarte there looks a little bit more.

"Wow, that sounds like a real Lady." princess clapped her hands without any thoughts.

Then the silence was broken.
    Hwi-Amin alternated between the princess and the Liarte and felt guilty and a day off.

"Why?"

asked Lian.

"It's just, I've never seen Liarte wear a dress like that before."

It was a dress that was never worn in the name of not allowing luxury to sinners.

Lian nodded. Liarte stood out.

Her appearance that he didn't know when she only wore a gray dress was revealed.

Unlike before, it may be because of the straight posture of looking at the front, not the floor.

The etiquette was not far behind the other aristocrats

Lian looked at the figure with an unfamiliar look.

The clothes he gave her, the ornaments he gave her.

The twin sister was alive for Lian and existed because of Lian.

'Certainly, until now, I've been thinking about hiding and weighing on the unconscious.

The option of soft calming did not exist.

Anyway, Liarte followed Elheim's relatives on her own even if they didn't treat her well.

Is it because she is always hungry for affection and expects too much to enter the family?

It was the first time today that I thought Liarte was also a family.

Lian stepped back.

"Where are you going?"

"To request a dance."

"Your Majesty the Queen?"

"No."

Whiamin questioned Lian's words but dared not ask.

He was afraid of his youngest brother, who was younger than him.

Liarte soon stood leaning against the wall. It looked like she was looking for someone.

Will Liarte smile again if he relaxes today? Even if it's not, wouldn't it be a change of mood and relax your expression?

Against the wall standing, as riareute to reach Jones.

Jones was never a single woman to dance the first. Have not fallen hesitated.

Lee Unkrich, who publicly asked for something in silver for the family's humble presence for the first time in my life.

Was held right away the cost of indecision.

Someone has come.

a kind princess"

The drowsy low tone that I heard when I was robbed of a silver fox.

Michael Birce reached out to Liarte.

The audacity of the Duke of Elheim's approach to the ageless princess killed people.

"Would you like to dance with me?" The promise to dance at the banquet was kept.

Rian strangely felt that the person Liarte was waiting for seemed to be Michael Birch.

However, he thought it was an illusion and handed it over.

Liarte looked at the two people in front of him.

Lian, and Michael.

The choice was initially set for Michael.

"Liarte."

Lian reached out her hand.

"I didn't know why, but I wanted to hold on to Liarte before I danced with Michael.

Liarte's calm answer came first.

"I'm glad."

Lian was under the illusion that the red-eye in the velvet eye patch somehow bent. Michael led Liarte.

"Next time, try to catch it quickly."

The words I heard at the hunting ground in the forest were still vivid.

"I don't know if I'll take it away again."

And a bright smile.

This time, the lips under the velvet eye patch rose completely and smiled gracefully.

It was a clear sign of ridicule.

It was taken away again.

Again.

What bothered me more was the fact that Liarte with Michael looked comfortable.

Even if Lian gave freedom and gave clothes, it looked like it didn't work out.

Rather than being with anyone in Elheim, Lee Arte looked more natural.

It wasn't like when I was dealing with Lian.

Rian's eyes flamed with anger. I persevered in wanting to attack with water between them right away.

There was nothing Lian could do.

Liarte has long chosen Michael.

Regardless of Lian's reaction, Michael and Liarte listened to music.

The song played during the dance was romantic.

Before the return, I thought of my fateful romance or love with a knight.

The reason why I couldn't get into it was that Liarte didn't remember being loved by others.

At that time, he abandoned his fantasy after the coming-of-age ceremony.

"Do you like this song?"

Michael smiled softly.

It was sweet as if it was a lie to mock Lian.

"In the past."

If you follow Michael's lead, the movement was roughly right.

Liarte's movement, which was a little awkward because he didn't know how to dance, became a little smoother.

asked Liarte in a whisper.

"Can I dance this openly?" You're behind the curse in your eyes at the banquet hall."

Michael whispered low enough to be heard only by Liarte.

"I was going to tell you later because it's not organized yet, but you noticed it first. But it won't be a problem. Even if I was blind, I would have acted like I am now."

Indeed, even when the eyes believed, Michael looked exactly at Liarte like a man who could see.

"What about the future?"

I can see you. I can see you."

Michael moved very slowly, and Liaarte didn't get hurt. The man who turned Elheim into a sea of fire in the future was as sweet as spring to Liatte.

"You look pretty today."

"You look good, too. That outfit."

"I wanted to send you a dress."

The people of the Duke of Elheim were abusing Liarde.

It doesn't matter if you dance once, but if you are deeply intertwined, such as sending a dress, the Duke and his children will question Liarte.

"It's not worth it. It's expensive."

"Virce is full of money for nothing. It's no match for what you've done for me, Liar El."

Michael wasn't the only one Liarte saved.

Birce, who could not control the ability to die, had to be killed directly by his immediate family in principle.

Currently, the only direct line left in the Duke of Birce was his father Carmen and Michael.

"I don't want to kill my flesh and blood."

I remembered Carmen muttering bitterly to Michael.

"He's locked up, but he can't do that to your child."

Carmen was also saved by Liarte.

Birce was in debt that could not be repaid throughout his life.

Liarte was convinced by the thought.
    "That's possible."

You'll take it for granted with too much humility

I didn't mean to be a subordinate.

"So, I'm telling you."

Michael asked.

"If you ever get out of here, where are you going?"

Do you want to stay in, Liarte?" I wondered how I would live in the future.

"I haven't thought about it yet. summer solstice

Man, I want to be with you."

Michael was going to ask Liarte to come to Virge first.

I was planning to say that I could spend my whole life and give everything.

He wasn't the only one who wanted to meet even after he came of age.

"What about Birce? All the people of Birce will welcome you. And I wish we could be together. Let's go to Birce together, Liarte."

"Can I do that?"

Liarte leaned close to Michael and asked back.

It was an important matter, so it was intended to avoid the ears of people around me.

The whispering voice was very close.

"Of course."

A refreshing scent mixed with perfume sprayed on Liarte.

Michael blushed at the end of his ears as Liarte leaned on his chest.

"What's wrong?"

It was too close to look up.

'Shall we keep a distance?' 'No, keep it up."

Michael smiled sweetly. The two looked like lovers.

After dancing a few more songs with Michael, Liarte left the banquet hall and returned to his room.

Lian was watching the whole thing intact.

"Prince Ryan."

Ninian the princess had her arm."One more floor my feet hurt. I'm not going to talk with the brother?"

Ninian is the main character at the banquet.

Fancy clothes and a personality that lights up a river flows, and had a higher power.

But didn't, I can concentrate.

The crown prince and princess, elhaim of kin are all together.

" as soon as the father and mother go back I will give you the report. The peacock. "

"Give my best regards to your Majesty."

The Duke of Elheim and the Crown Prince were talking in a friendly atmosphere.

Rian was the only one who felt like he was burning black.

It didn't work like this. When Liarte is out, he's

"Can I send the engagement documents according to custom?"

As soon as the crown prince spoke, Rian stepped up.

"No, I won't be engaged," Lian gave the most plausible reason to the embarrassed.

"I'm over 16 years old, so I'd like to have the coming-of-age ceremony ahead of time."

It sounded like he wanted to get engaged as an adult.

Lian didn't know.

The fact that Liarte only waits to come of age.

20. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thakyou! I've missed this book.

fizii and Emma626 like this.