Spoiler I Went On Strike Because It Was A Time Limit / 시한부라서 파업했는데

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dunnoperson_, Apr 25, 2022.

1. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Manhwa/Webtoon Cover:
    [​IMG]

Associated Titles:
    시한부라서 파업했는데,
    I went on strike because it was the deadline,
    I'm Going On Strike Because I Have Limited Time
    Author:
    메나닉 (Menanick) - same author of "The 101st Heroine"
    Novel Released:
    Completed (5 Volumes, 129 Chapter + 13 side stories)
    Official Novel (Korean Version):
    Kakaopage
    Naver Series,
    RidiBooks
    Official Manhwa/Webtoon:
    Kakaopage
    Artist:
    리새

DESCRIPTION: MTL

She has only one month to live so she went on a strike and doesn't want her father to expect her to live as his daughter with such annoying and complicated things. Then, she bought a house on her own, made friends, and confessed to him but... it wasn't actually a deadline?!

“Young-ae can only live for one month.”

Oh, right?
    Then the 'Imperial White Magnolia' and 'The Flower of the Social World' will all go on strike!
    Don't expect my father and older brothers to be daughters of me anymore. Did you treat me like someone else in the first place?
    Now I have only a month left to live with such annoying and complicated things!

… …

She went on strike because she had a deadline, but she's not on a deadline.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    It looks like the novel has angst :cry:... And another FL that have a trashy/toxic family :hmm:

Last edited: May 5, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler

Last edited: Jun 17, 2022
    Yume-sama, augacutan, ErryChu and 7 others like this.
  3. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:

djan29, Laerta and dunnoperson_ like this.
  4. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kaitz Herbanensen, he is a tall muscled man with black hair and blue eyes...he is the one she ended up with
    Leandro, who is the crown prince, he has brilliant golden hair and eyes, in the prologue, they say he will end up regretting not being honest with his feelings for her
    She is of course the most beautiful lady of the continent.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2022
  5. zoefleyl

zoefleyl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you think this story is good I did not like the author others works

6. Eloisane

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't really tell, seems like a cliche, but lately everything seems like a cliche for me,most beautiful woman, regretful 2ML (this time because he friend zoned himself and thinks of her as a sister, but yeah, he is in love with her), sudden illness that makes her die in 30 days, happy ending (not side stories included, because this story also has side stories), I don't know what it's a good story for you...
    I only read the ending chapter and the beginning.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2022
  7. zoefleyl

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it look good because the other stories was so boring the female lead was boring and people was wishing another female character was the female lead character that's how boring she was.

8. Eloisane

Reading List:
    Link
    There is someone named Poppy, no idea who she/he is, her family is the typical 3 brothers and a single father, expect
    negligence, and every damn chapter everyone is praising her appearance and how beautiful she is, because she is the best of the best, has never accepted the hand of a man, and is the most beautiful, did I say she is beautiful, don't worry if I didn't, the author already said it 30 times in the first 3 chapters and when she met ML.
    You either have the MC who has fucked the whole kingdom men and now thinks ML is her soulmate,the MC who is delicate, has no sexual experience and everyone bows to her or the MC who has found her soulmate after divorcing her fiancee/husband/boyfriend, worst kind of MC, acts as if she was a virgin while not being virgin, she is the mixture of the other 2 types of MC.
    As for the story, mostly the classic love triangle with drama because she is dying (but they will find a cure, or maybe it was all an invention from some evil character), I fear she is going to be a boring MC, when the author uses 50% of the writing to describe the MC instead of making her personality, expect her to have a dull personality

9. zoefleyl

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my God she exactly like the other female lead this author do not know how to write a female character, her other female character was so Bland but everybody loves she used to dress like a boy who take care of horses even though she was in a contest of who will become the next Queen and she wasn't fit for the role of a queen there was another female character there that everybody wanted to to be the queen because she wasn't the female lead she didn't get the role even though she was perfect for it and throughout the whole story the clothes she had on was a dirty Brown pants and a ugly white shirt and it was not like how others female lead dressed as a knight no it was just ugly and this girl act so extra like for example right everybody were exiting the building through the door but she when and jump out the window to look cool this author should ready pray that the Arts of the manhaw is very good because I read is getting a manhaw because imagine if the artist bad and they keep talking about how beautiful she is that will be just awkward

10. Eloisane

Reading List:
    Link
    He is a commoner, but he is such a great warrior that he was well rewarded by the emperor (Edit: this was his ancestor, not him, the rest to say it's him), he is a free spirit, doesn't mind things, a way they describe him, Herbanesen doesn't mind about politics, Herbanesen isn't interested in global events, Herbanesen doesn't even care about Herbanesen.
    And guess what, there are only 6 men in the world who aren't interested in MC, ML and 2ML are two of them, Herbanesen didn't even know who was MC.
    He is the most ignorant of social rules and manners of all time, he is disinterested in pretty much everything, but has accumulated great wealth and honor.
    Of course ML felt in love with her at first sight, she was in love with 2ML and wanted to be a princess, MC also saw something different on Kaitz that has never seen in other men.

So MC confessed to Leandro, guess what 2ML did, nothing.

She didn't want to respond to men's black hearts, didn't want to be a comfortable woman, didn't like stupid woman or women in an equal position.
    I actually don't dislike MC at the moment, she wasn't the type of MC who is depressed for years because of a "rejection", she actually is willing to talk to Kaitz, and even accepted his friendship for a period of three weeks (she thought she was going to die) because she saw a good heart in him.
    She actually has character,her principle is to give what you receive, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
    She is also calculative, which is a contrast with Kaitz soft hearted non calculative personality.

I'm done after this,I already know the ending, the characters descriptions and their personalities, I will wait for the manwha and will see if I feel like watching it, my impression of what I read is not a bad one, reminds me of Honey I'm going on a strike.

Last edited: May 30, 2022
  11. zoefleyl

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for the spoilers

Eloisane likes this.
  12. Siyasingh

Siyasingh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So how 2ml realise he loves her??
    How long did it take for to love ml?? How she fall in love him ?!
    Did she knew ml loves her ??

your crush, dunnoperson_ and zoefleyl like this.
  13. Eloisane

Reading List:
    Link
    2ML always loved her, but he was like, she is too valuable and pretty for me,I don't deserve her, must treat her as a sister, of course the author spoiled us in the prologue by saying that later he would deeply regret his decision, and yes, he is a coward, he could have the girl, but decided to avoid the issue after she confessed to him
    I think she fell in love with ML since their first meeting, she just saw something in his eyes that didn't see in any other male, let's say she has a good intuition to see the soul of the people.
    I don't know how she fall in love with him, because I just read like 200 pages of the beginning and the ending,but I'm quite sure that she felt pretty quickly for him, she was more concerned about her soon to arrive "death", so she basically wanted to enjoy her remaining life as much as she could.
    Everyone knew he loved her, the most discussed topic among nobles was their love triangle ("rejection + plus poor ML who has fallen for her), and he didn't even say anything, but he was so obvious and transparent that his non verbal language betrayed him.
    I think MC knows he loves her, but a lot of things were added, like her soon to be "death", so I guess she didn't want to take things too seriously with him, guess she didn't want to give him false hopes if she is going to RIP.
    I will repeat it, the more I read the story, the more similarities I see with Honey I'm going on a strike, both MC and ML are too similar to those of Honey I'm going on a strike

14. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: May 4, 2022
    Laerta, cjburaira, StrayDog and 6 others like this.
  15. Eloisane

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: May 4, 2022
    Vallerie_unknown likes this.
  16. Ahyoe

Ahyoe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember this manhwa it's 101st Heroine. The whole contest was just a load of bullsh*t . Maybe the author want her to be quirky girl, but without a proper education not just anyone fit to be queen. The plot is just relied on "deus ex machina" miracle . The most annoying plot point about every girl has their own story bullsh*t that really doesn't really matter other than for the title "101st Heroine", you guess it she was the heroine on the 101st book in some realm or some thing.

17. zoefleyl

Reading List:
    Link
    So true I hate the story so much, she did not have any qualification to rule a country then the girls that actually went to school for it and been taught it their whole life. They through being nice is all you need to rule a country.

Elisee, maymimi, DOHere and 3 others like this.
  18. Shion Lee

Shion Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is she really gonna die in a month?? I need spoilers

19. RivinmaYalinthi

RivinmaYalinthi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ᑕᗩᑎ ᔕOᗰEOᑎE ᑭᒪEEEᗩᗩᔕE ᔕᑭOIᒪ ᗰE ᗩᗷOᑌT ᕼEᖇ ᖴᗩᗰIᒪY

*wíll thєч rєgrєt?
    *wíll thєч cαrє fσr hєr?
    *hσw wíll thєír rєlαtíσnѕhíp wíll вє ín thє futurє...

pls pls pls spoil meeeeee;);):aww::aww::aww:

DOHere and Criztalzs like this.
  20. Miralain

Miralain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil me!!!
    1. Will she really die in a month?
    2. Will her Family regret their attitudes? If they do, will they try to make amends?
    3. If she won't die in a month, will she have a good life/ good end?
    4. Will she eventually change her attitude?

augacutan and Laerta like this.