Spoiler I will disappear, Grand Duke

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chizuru, Aug 18, 2021.

1. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We all know, Fernan has been running like madman for a half year searching for Julia and another half year watching her from the shadow, and he saved her and all but Julia didn't, all she know she is brought back against her will, but to think she got shaken just by as single sorry (literally), a bouquet of flowers, and a white horse, I'm disappointed really, does those years of misery mean nothing at all (let just assume it's a year or two, since she married at spring and she already married several month when she goes to the Imperial Palace, than after that she experienced spring, summer, and in winter she run away)

It's ironic, Julia fall for Fernan because he show her one act of kindness, but despite being treated harshly and coldly for a whole another year, she couldn't let go of her feeling and there is Cedric who only ever show her kindness but he is nothing more than a friend. ISTG, whether in Drama or Novel, why is the one who treated the woman right from beginning to the end only ever become the Second Lead? Why? Who is it the one who said Looks aren't everything? The way I see it, all these FL obviously fall for the looks (with great bod) and unsurprisingly is always the Grand Duke or the Emperor (in other word Crazy rich)

2. hiyori

hiyori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know the ending so i won't get hurt. pls spoooil

Vallerie_unknown likes this.
  3. nunya

nunya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i hope the author will give cerdric a better companion if he wasnt able be with julia

magical_al00 likes this.
  4. jimia

jimia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the fl die?

blahblah123 likes this.
  5. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so disappointed. She got away and was happy but

Spoiler idk how to do it

Demons attack the area she is living in. Many men died and the sweet kids we never see again.
    She went through all of that JUST TO BE BACK SHE FUCKING STARTED

7. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the current chapter is way past that.
    The kids are fine and are living within the Grand Duke's territory.

Currently, FL is trying to escape for a 2nd time.

Scapezz, its0k, Yume-sama and 3 others like this.
  8. SanityisOverrated

SanityisOverrated Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One fucking day I will get a regression or simular story where the FL doesn't forgive the shit male lead. Like not where they misunderstood eachother's actions but both care for each other. The ones where the male leads are legit abusive or do something that should be unforgivable. Have the ML regret foooorever

9. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was it mentioned in the novel like how many years were Fernan and Julia got married?

10. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's five years before Julia first ran away. Maybe now it has been up to six and seven years? I haven't read the book properly

syofiaa and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  11. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Rich Ex-Husband Cries and Begs to Remarry"
    It's a Chinese novel. There's an equally annoying male character though.

1 year when they were married and lived together.
    It's close to being 3 years now, including the escape and return

12. Magen1

Magen1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like kill the villainess that was a great read though

13. Riru__1233

Riru__1233 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She became very sickly for her heart disease had worsened due to not notifying anyone of her state. She collapsed while out taking a stroll with Ferman the duke guy. The duke in a state of panic took Julia to the priest that gave her the pendent on chapter 27 I think which was keeping her condition in check for most this time until now. The priest can save Julia but 2 conditions need to be met. One of them the priest can do but the second is quote on quote impossible. For they need a high priest to cure our lovely Julia, the only down side is that high priests haven’t been seen out in the public eye for a few 100 years almost becoming a myth. But ferman is determined.
    our FL Julia has been holding out for quite a long time after successfully running away she settled down the the holy land with Cedric making many happy memories. But after an incident that had occurred that caused the duke to save Julia and nurse her back to health came into fruition. After awakening Julia was in a state of anger shock and disbelief that even after escaping the duke’s grasp he still found a way to cage her. For about a month I think Julia has made it very clear she doesn’t want to be near the duke at any given time taking it as far as avoiding him when he was at the villa close to the empire, or just giving him short and curt answers. But after some time she beings to relax around him not rlly showing any signs of love per say no she still resented him very much but if you could say she was at “peace” which that’s what she made it out to be. In reality she had plans to go and live near the sea so it would be easy to escape with Cedric and leave idk where since it never went as planned for the duke had found them before they had departed. How did this happen well after Julia had arrived to up idk remember the country but its something like seflty maybe. Anyway after moving in she notified Cedric that they would meet and depart that afternoon and so going out for a walking with a Knight then she used her holy power to trick the knight and meet up with Cedric. But before they could leave they got caught and so now Cedric is tied up and Julia is somewhere with the duke. While she’s with the duke the duke asks “if I kill him, if I kill that man will you stay” and like that he made his way to Cedric with the intention to kill him but quickly Julia said “I will stay, but do not kill him” “if you let him go I’ll stay”. Anyway after this she just let the duke do whatever now she lets him kiss her hug her think they even had intercourse. But right now all she is doing is tolerating the duke. While she does this the duke thinks that she’s being like this to save Cedric making the duke think she is in-love with Cedric which I wouldn’t say she loves Cedric but definitely cares a lot about him and would suffer so that he could live. But yeah most nights the duke asks is she loves Cedric usually referencing Cedric as “that man”. Anyway yeah idk if our Julia will love the duke once more but I personally think Cedric is probably a better choice, but ultimately her happiness is what we are aiming for.

ArkiV_10, Scapezz, its0k and 30 others like this.
  14. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

This story is miserable. I only bothered through the bullsh*t for the escape...

15. Riru__1233

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh it is the escape didn't last long so the satisfaction of her escape was indeed short lived. I just wanna know if she goes back to the duke or not. But I predict that could be the case

Scapezz, Rin.rinaaa and Reeka98 like this.
  16. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm ready to forgive and accept Fernan as the ML, but then damn he threatened and raped her, it was a red flag for me. Some people might argue that is not rape since Julia didn't say the big 'NO' and just go along with it, but Coercion Sex is considered as Rape based on US guidelines for sexual assault.

17. Riru__1233

Reading List:
    Link
    No yes I totally agree tbh idk what will come of this situation but I ultimately know ferman would have to be the male lead. But I when I read that chapter on where Julia let him do what ever simply because she was over it was just a big no to me.

18. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So,the novel is completed,Julia and Fernan are living happily,but Am I the only one to think that there are many things that should have been explained?
    1-Fernan never tells Julia he killed her dad
    2-Despiste the new emperor,we didn't get to see the nobles reaction to Julia's appearance
    3-That misunderstanding where Julia thought Fernan was having an affair with that awful noble girl was totally forgotten(I wanted to see Julia stepping on her when she came as duchess again)
    4-That noble lady that Julia befriended when in hiding,such as her friends and childrens of the temple,even her maid.I wanted to know if Julia keeps contact with them.
    5-Cedric,my boy,where's your happy ending?

Really,someome knows if there are side stories??Or at least a center of complaints so the author can satisfy my never endless curiosity.

Also,thankyou very much for the translators hard work!!That was an story of pain and suffering so I have no doubt you guys had a hard time crying as much as us readers

Last edited: Jul 27, 2023
  19. Yaxhi

Yaxhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many chapters b4 the happy ending.. I lost all interest in chapter 70..

20. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try Please, Divorce Me. The FL does not forgive the ML and the never get married again at the end, even tho the ML will wait for her to open up to him