Spoiler I Will Fall With the Emperor/ 황제와 함께 타락하겠습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by roseO, Oct 13, 2022.

1. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She burned the 6th concubine's place, her face and then she saw that the men who attacked her in prison were there so she burned them as well. The emperor came to check the commotion and when she saw him she just laughed and burned the concubine's eyes out...

ofc in true trash fashion the emperor is like 'wow it's so amusing how you burned my concubine's face and blinded her' but for the FL it was a cathartic moment.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2023
  2. blade_bamf

blade_bamf Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Ravenz

Ravenz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That burn was epic! *chef's kiss*

4. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, if the FL could burn a hundred people even in the 1st TL, why she let those man attacked and harrassed her in prison?

Elisee and its0k like this.
  5. NovelenthusiastIDK

NovelenthusiastIDK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately the moment the servant got scarred, the chances of him being the ML fell to 1%, besides that bastard of the emperor is on the cover and is quite handsome, ofc he’s the ML. Besides nowadays the most shitty characters are the ML, it’s like one of the requirements for some reason. Authors went crazy.

6. Priyyaa

Priyyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats right and tbh I don't particularly like this heirarchy uk, bcz once u give someone higher authority and the other less authority a crack develops. If all of the women are sleeping with him so then why is there one woman above all, thats where the crack begins u see. And when these emperors use the word family it's sounds like shit tbh (atleast to me ) how can one man have so many women and call each other family. And this heirarchy is an insult to other women cz sometimes the emperor forces other women to enter the harem and all and after death, only the empress is cremated alongside emperor whereas the other women!??? Well Idk may be sent back home or something like may be their children's house. But in ancient China husband and wife cremated together is a culture so all those concubine consorts and whatnot, what about them? It's an insult to a women who spent her whole life doing what others wanted her to do. And there are times when the concubine or consort doesn't have any child, then ?

7. Fostofina

Reading List:
    Link
    Concubinage is a form of s*xual slavery. A concubine can be extremely favored and given the finest things, but at the end of the day she is still a slave under her master's whim and her children will be considered illegitimate. Imperial concubines had a big status in society but that was only equivalent to how much favor they could get from the emperor( for example an eunuch close to the emperor could be extremely powerful despite being a slave). A wife on the other hand has way more rights because she is considered a free woman and an equal (as free and as equal as a woman could be back then), she is also considered the mistress of the concubine along with her husband.

It was a sad existence I agree, but this is why that kind of system was abolished. It was an abhorrent system that fed off of the misery of countless women.

8. Yuki143321

Yuki143321 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Papago translation is really confusing that's why I'm waiting for the Official English translation got tired reading the raws

9. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    The concubine had it coming. I mean, it wasn't female lead's fault that the Emperor was giving her attention, she wasn't even fighting for his attention or picking up fights. She sealed her fate after she slit the female lead's servant's mouth. You couldn't take down the opponent, so you dragged innocents into the fight just to spite the one you unnecessary hate and for whom? For the one who treats you as a mere pawn and for whom your value is that of an object? You'd that retaliation coming nonetheless, right or wrong.

She thought only she can be cruel and can subdue people via power with underhanded means, well what was she thinking, that there won't be any consequences? lol.
    I wonder for how long she will be alive if she decides to take revenge for all that she herself started.

10. Priyyaa

Priyyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats right thats why I said that it's wrong. And being an Indian I can't exactly understand it cz in India all the women married to the king is the queen bcz the women who marry the king are always princess of different parts so none of them can have a higher and a lower status. Here in Chinese and Korean system, idk why they married the ministers children in the first place. Yeah I get it that they did so bcz of the power but it's extremely odd for an emperor to try and keep the power struggles in order. In India none of the ministers could get more power than the king so it's extremely wierd that they are afraid of the power of military ministers but oh well, even if there was power struggle, there was no need to sleep with the maids of your wives and dancers so idk power struggle and whatnot. I am happy that they abolished this system.

Yume-sama, DOHere and Fostofina like this.
  11. raiha88

raiha88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for SPOILERS

spchntrt, Pinkchik and Ravenz like this.
  12. 1C O O K I E 1

1C O O K I E 1 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay but please tell me the emperor is not the male lead here because I don't like him at all!
    At this point the butler is much better! He deserves all of the Female leads love tbh though i'm basing this off of what happened in her past life. The Emperor was waaaay worst he let her get r*ped and ass*lt*d by other men even though he asked her to be "HIS" Empress, he let the concubines do awful things to her. Though the butler did not help her enough he never betrayed her, nor did her leave her, and he never soiled her honor and dignity like what that damn Emperor did! Green haired butler better be ML or I rlly might drop this manwha :cry:

Emperor keeps saying "You're alot like me " which honestly seems like his planting false narratives into her head til she herself believed it, He's really only using her for his own gain!

In my opinion butler and FL are more alike than that poor excuse of a emperor!

evanesco99211, ValReads and Fostofina like this.
  13. Fostofina

Reading List:
    Link
    The butler didn't have any power to help her in her first life to be fair. In this life the butler literally refused to show pain or scream as they cut his mouth open so he wouldn't tarnish the FL's dignity (He also admired her as a person and perhaps as a woman and this is the main reason he became her follower), I cannot say the same for the emperor at all.

In ch. 27 there is some ship teasing between him and the nice concubine though so we'll see how it goes.

evanesco99211 and Tibera02 like this.
  14. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want spoilers not opinions... thanks

15. 1C O O K I E 1

1C O O K I E 1 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was more of me asking whether The butler might be a potential ML , but I guess I added my opinion along with it :/ sorry :blobsad:

Reputation_ likes this.
  16. evil_muffins

evil_muffins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    same question, why was it that when she was locked in prison she couldn't use her powers to at least even escape?? unless she was being a pushover and not wanting to cause further trouble for her shit family because they lost the war?

Elisee likes this.
  17. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it is a world with widespread magic wouldn’t they have tools to restrict magic? Otherwise it wouldn’t be possible to prosecute criminals with magic powers. They wouldn’t even be able to catch MC in the first place.

18. Fostofina

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't be, discussions about spoilers are allowed in the spoiler thread.

evanesco99211, ValReads and lembayung like this.
  19. evil_muffins

evil_muffins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this makes sense but im hoping it gets explicitly said. seems kinda weird to have an OP item that can threaten FL be unmentioned imo

20. Fostofina

Reading List:
    Link
    In ch28 FL, the butler and the nice concubine decide to go to the spring festival. FL blushes a little bit at her butler while visiting him. She thinks that scars don't scare her at all since she was a seasoned soldier and she saw so many deformities and scars on the battlefield, she even thinks to herself 'perhaps my tastes have changed'.

In his office, the emperor thinks about how she took revenge for the butler's sake and he feels jelly. Also noble families are complaining because of what happened to the 6th concubine, but the emperor dismissed their complaint until 5 days from now ( the incident with the ship that FL predicted would happen is five days away so he's waiting to see if she'll indeed 'prove her worth' before taking any action).