Spoiler I Will Make an Effort to Change the Genre

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 17, 2020.

Tags:
  1. vita1961

vita1961 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I wanna hear a lil more about her. It couldn’t have been as easy as it seemed... right?

2. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers to Sophia and Ludovica's relationship? I just can't help picturing her spoiling her grandchild. ESPECIALLY one with purple eyes.

3. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Raws already on 29:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @NohrNeir I really wish the ML got more character development. I haven’t read all the spoilers as yet so I could be wrong about this but I feel like besides the FL and his daughter who is introduced much later on nobody actually likes him.

In the case of his mother it’s obvious she doesn’t favor him at all but I think it was hinted during the talk about the gym with the FL that she may have more affection for her son than she lets on but nothing ever comes of it. Also I was hoping that after Luca saw the type of environment the ML grew up he would kind of understand why he said what he said in the 1st TL (especially since he’s older now) but apparently even their relationship doesn’t get better.

It seems like the author just made the ML so reliant on the FL that he literally can’t interact with anyone else which I don’t like that much... It feels weird to ask but did the ML have a friend or anyone he’s actually close with besides the FL?

5. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. Even the people Judith thought were his friends, he just called them his coworkers/subordinates. His personality is really blunted and cold with everyone else except with Judith. While I don't think there's anything wrong with a blunt or cold personality, I feel like the author may have think that's a bad personality to have and people can't seem to like him for being that way. Honestly I think even a blunt and cold person can get loved but the author just doesn't seem to want to have that as favorable traits for characters. Even Jonas gets so much love when his personality, imo, is horrible. ML's character development is slow and even with the changes, people are just able to bear with him more, not necessarily like him. Such as when he had his memory loss, his personality revert back to before where he tried to fire anyone so the servants hated and fear him. That was just one of his very minimal character development.

6. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but judith and luca will have a good relationship right? do they actually love/like (in a family way) each other?? if they don't i'll kms bruh they're literally the only reason i read this

oof its in the genes ig, just like how the duke only care about sophie. but i hope he's not like that towards his child.

i_am_here likes this.
  7. Fxtabaa

Fxtabaa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, Larissa (Judith too) and Jonas’s great grandparents are siblings, the former king is Jonas’s great grandfather while Margaret/Greta, the former king’s sister and Vanessa’s aunt is Larissa and Judith’s great grandmother

8. rero00

rero00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We need more spoilers, this thread doesn't get enough hype.

i_am_here likes this.
  9. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's cuz already done spoiling. Check toc on 1st page.

10. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No the former king is the grandfather of Jonas, not great grandfather. Greta is grandmother of Larissa and Judith. So she is right that they have same great grandparents cause grandparents are siblings.