Spoiler I Will Make an Effort to Change the Genre

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 17, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    You just reminded me of the sore spot I had with this household. It seems that Rudiger’s mother even favored the princess’s son, Jonas. It looks like Rudiger didn’t mind but it really bugged me that she behaved that way. IIRC, it’s only after Rudiger was killed defending the ML in the first timeline that the lady finally showed that she does actually care about her son because she supposedly took his death hard. She’s lucky she gets a second do-over although I’m not sure much as changed. Fortunately, Rudiger is a cold person so he doesn’t seem affected by the lack of affection from his parents.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2022
  2. Miao Meow Liz

Miao Meow Liz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right, this whole family is a hot mess. Rudi, Luca and Judith are the only ones who aren't completely insane.

Elisee, MiserableSOUL, Th.ay and 2 others like this.
  3. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if you’ve figured it out, but simply right click on the date/timestamp at the bottom of the post to copy the link to the post. Simply paste that link into the prompt that appears when you click on the chain icon in the post editing toolbar, just to the right of the font (A) icon.

dindi and Miao Meow Liz like this.
  4. inteyvet

inteyvet Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Judith and Luca’s relationship get better

5. Hypersomnia

Hypersomnia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a few questions:

1. Did Franz really fall in love with Judith?
    2. when judith was brought by the previous king to his residence, was judith indirectly considered a member of the royal family?

Th.ay, Jukki, Nom de Plume and 2 others like this.
  6. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow on two. I didn’t consider how scandalous that could be without an official acknowledgement of her identity. Now I’m curious as well.

chubbykitty likes this.
  7. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion

So, we finally met the former king/the biggest antagonist of the ship on manhwa ch.49. How long is it till Rudi's proposal? I am looking forward to Luca stealing the ring and Rudi's backup. How many plot points do we have to go through?

8. Hypersomnia

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean you know judith's grandmother is a member of the royal family who ran away with the man she loved. doesn't that make Judith have the blood of a member of the royal family in her and is the same as Luca's current position?

9. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    :eek: I just realized that in the manhwa when Rudi first came to see him Luca said in the current timeline that Rudi doesn't look like him so they can't be related, lol. An early hint that Luca isn't a Winterwald by blood.

10. Nom de Plume

Reading List:
    Link
    It should, yes. But what if they don’t tell anyone? Wouldn’t people come up with other explanations for a woman brought into the palace to live, such as a lover or illegitimate child or just a detainee under house arrest? He would have to acknowledge her publicly (at least to royal relatives) in some way for her to be considered royalty right? The old king himself definitely considers her fam, but did he actually give her an identity?? The author may have considered the grandfathers opinion enough and moved on, but now I’m honestly curious whether the general public is aware that a stray princess has returned to the palace~!

Rose Nightingale likes this.
  11. Irene Adler

Irene Adler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx for every spoilers! ♥️
    I have a question I can't understand. If Josephine don't want marry Rudy, why is she ignoring Judith? It's so uncomfortable, I can't understand, someone can explain me?

Alniyat likes this.
  12. cupboardbee

cupboardbee Not Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Every spoiler got me shocked.
    I just knew jonas was trash but to what extent I had no idea it was that much, I thought it was just his upbringing that made him a womanizer oh its the genes

Wait so if jonas didnt know about luca how did rudy know about him? From who was the letter? Was it larissa that wrote to him.
    And I thought Larissa died when luca was 5? And not when she gave birth? So judith has no happy memories of them 3??

Duke vintervald being the most winterwald of them "idc who among you becomes heir there's only one thing I want" its so funny to me

Emma626 likes this.
  13. cupboardbee

cupboardbee Not Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot to ask something important...
    Did rudy like judy on first meeting during the first timeline too?
    What happened

14. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Presumably so if the spoilers are right. I mean, attraction is almost positive. Romantic? Maybe a reach. The biggest factor here to this specific question is TL1Rudy's death and the amnesia sidestory. Moments prior to his death, Rudy thinks of 2 things, that he's going to hell despite being honest to Luca that all feelings he has are out of obligation as a guardian or to his home, the other/stronger one is if he DOES go to hell, he is most likely to spend an eternity with Luca's abusive aunt and will keep him from being lonely at least, if that doesn't scream some level of attraction, I dunno what else. Next, amnesia sidestory. Rudy reverts back to pre-meeting Judy and Luca and the employees are TERRIFIED of getting fired seeing him be strict again, all that development he got from all that humanizing Judith did which was already shown in the manhwa? Temporarily kaput. But what has surprisingly stayed? His genuine positive reaction to being in a relationship with Judith. Amnesiac Rudy almost does not want to revert back to Himbo Rudy despite Judith's wishes because he feels they are completely different people

salty25, Jukki, MiserableSOUL and 4 others like this.
  15. Milkcoffee

Milkcoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The goblet really made Luca's wish come true. What a happy ending for all!

16. Kitkath28

Kitkath28 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the spoiler!:blob_plusone:

17. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    Any news when they (manhwa) will come back?

18. holalalaho

holalalaho Member

Reading List:
    Link
    fl put isabella in a tight spot, so what will happen now?

19. yodireads

yodireads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IIRC, Isabella ends up tossed in the dungeon. My memory of the specifics is a little fuzzy, so may be stuff missing.
    ]Isabella actually manages to hold her ground, but the final clincher is Luca saying something like, oh, Grandma (Sofia) told me about that pocket watch, she said she wanted to give it to me but she couldn't, she was super sad it had been stolen/lost, and everyone is basically like, well Sofia would NEVER LIE about something related to princess Vanessa, and that seals the deal on the crowd turning against Isabella. Judith is like, if Sofia knew the watch had been stolen why did she accept Isabella in the original...? which implies Luca is making this up.

A few chapters/sections later, Judith ultimately argues for Isabella to be released, because she understands the desire to do whatever you can to create a better life for your kiddo - after all, Judith similarly used deception to protect Luca, she just had better positioned allies!

But the hubub at the ball doesn't stop!
    Right as Judith/Luca/Rudiger combo has Isabella pretty cornered, and Judith plans to ask 'who gave you the watch' (aka, drag Franz into the light) Someone--I can't remember who, but I think it's like, the viscount of the territory that includes Emden, a local lord--comes forward and says, but isn't Judith Maibum also deceiving everyone? If Isabella is a scammer, so is she! And he brings a witness, Tom, the dude she rejected early on, to testify that Judith is Luca's aunt, not his mother (while implying Tom is her lover) - Franz clearly had insurance!

Judith realizes she is at a crossroads, and with the imperial family there, decides lying would be a bad idea, and fesses up to being the aunt, not the mom, and that she did it to protect Luca. At this point, Tom testifies she never treated Luca well, and tide starts to turn against Judith for both the deception and perception she mistreated and is taking advantage of Luca--who defends her, but viscount is like, look, she even brainwashed the poor kid. Judith can't exactly deny the accusations - before she became aware, Judith DID mistreat Luca. I can't quite remember exactly how the viscount insults Judith (EDIT: re-read, pretty sure he calls her a prostitute), but it's the point where Rudiger challenges him to a duel. Judith subsequently learns Rudiger has never lost a duel (43!) and all his opponents have died, which explains why viscount is terrified. That said, they have to get permission to duel.

However, it's interrupted by former king (the old man Judith helped in the garden) who suddenly crashes the party, embraces Judith, and announces she is the granddaughter of his sister who supposedly died young but actually ran away to be with a guy she fell in love with so....surprise! Judith is royalty.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2022
  20. Hypersomnia

Reading List:
    Link
    more! give me more spoilers!

yodireads likes this.