Spoiler I Will Protect You This Time

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Gothita, Oct 14, 2022.

1. Gothita

Gothita Alive...

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Name
    I Will Protect You This Time

Author
    Haru Minami

Status
    Ongoing (200+ Chapters)

Synopsis
    To unite two nations, I was used as a tool by my own family, for a political marriage with the crown prince of the Fellmirr Empire, an empire led by werewolves.
    Although my husband was sometimes cold to me, my days there were peaceful. I was happy.
    But then, my family used me to assassinate my husband and framed me as the culprit. In the end, I was brutally tortured and killed by the people who share the same blood as me… By the people of my land.
    'Why? Why only me? I never asked for anything. I didn't even ask for your love, Father. I did whatever you asked me to. So why? Why did you do that to me?
    If I ever get a second chance, I'll never let them use me. And if… If I could, I would never let you die, Leonus!'
    Gasp* "What is this? Where am I? How am I alive!?" When I woke up I found myself in the past, before the time I met Leonus. "This time for sure, I will never let my family use me. And I will protect you this time... Leonus!"
    But what is this? My husband who was cold to me time to time changed!
    "Bell, don't even think about leaving me! You don't know how crazy I can be for you."
    Why is he like that?

Link
    Webnovel

Does this novel has any Korean version? I have read till chapter 175. And it's too good! I need to know if someone has read the story. Really need some spoiler!!!

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/